All Comments on 'Extracurriculars'

by LadyCypris

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 12 years ago
scared of it

i liked your story. the story feels a bit like you are scared to actually embrace how the woman is feeling. i wanted to know how she felt to be used [to give over the power]. you set the character up as having a high sex drive and willing to play with herself in a public toilet. so it seemed out of character that it was unclear whether she was enjoying her submissiveness; why not tell us explicitly how her domination by the guard affected her sexual desires? please keep writing and exploring your imagination for us; you obviously recognise the enticements of sexual power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GOOD STORY!

I loved your storyu - i jacked off too it. MMM

The ending could have been a little more drawn out... but hey- i came HARRRRRRRRRD!!! all over your face baby!!!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 12 years ago
Feelings?

I thought you expressed her feelings well. Of course some like a certain word or phrase to be used, like humiliaition or tightly bound, etc. Good story, it kept me reading to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Please continue this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyCypris@LadyCypris
Hi, I mostly just read the NC and incest stories here. :) Any feedback on my stories, including negative ones, are very welcome!