Extracurriculars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of time, but this must have gone on for maybe fifteen minutes. There were a couple of times when he tensed up and seemed like he was about to come, but I must have been mistaken because both times his hand just directed me to slow my bobbing.

I froze in mid-bob when I heard the door to the washroom open, but when I tried to ease off I felt his hand at the back of my head keeping me in position with an iron strength. I could almost feel my heart in my throat. I was in an extremely compromising position – kneeling half-naked on the floor of a male toilet cubicle, with a strange man's cock in my mouth.

"Yo Muthu," the person outside called out. "You in there, man?" I recognized the voice. It was one of the other security guards.

"Can't a man dump a load in peace? Jeez." Muthu (that's his name, I suppose. I never did remember his name before) gave a low groan as my tongue flicked over the base of his dark helmet.

The man outside clucked sympathetically. "Sounds like a real fucker. Just don't take too long, okay? You're locking up today." I heard the door close slowly, whining on its hinges.

Muthu let out a breathless chuckle. "Hear that, my little slut? You need to step up your game, stop taking your time enjoying my big dick."

I felt a stab of anger. I couldn't be sure, but if anything it was him that kept it up for so long. I lifted my mouth off his manhood to protest. "You-"

He cut me off by shoving my face down onto his shaft again. "Less talk, more suck," he grunted. "Until I cum, your pretty little mouth exists only to service my cock." He yanked my ponytail back, forcing me to look at him. "Or have you forgotten?"

With the bulb of his cock still in my mouth, I grudgingly shook my head. I froze again when I heard the door open once more, though I knew better this time than to try to get his cock out.

"Hey Muthu." It was that other guard again.

"What now?" To my surprise he grabbed my head by the ears and began to guide my head up and down. I was too terrified to resist or even breathe through my nose. In the moment the wet sound of my lips sliding over his glistening cock sounded more than loud enough to be heard from outside the cubicle.

"You have the keys, right?"

He gave a groan. "Yeeahhh."

"Great." A few seconds later came the click of the door as it closed, and I could breathe again. I had never felt more relieved in my life to hear a door closing.

Muthu seemed to be more relaxed too, as he let go of my ears, allowing me to set my own pace. I slowed down to regain my breath, swirling my tongue around his shaft to compensate. His occasional low moan told me that I was doing it right.

Quite suddenly, his thighs tensed up, and unlike the first two times I felt my mouth fill with something warm and viscous. He's cumming! Instinctively I jerked away from his cock, and it came out of my mouth with a pop- but his one-eyed snake spat again, and again, and I felt ropy gobs of cum splash against my face before I could flinch away. As I turned away to retch a stray strand clung itself to my hair. I felt his cum congeal as it slid slowly down my cheek and chin, a few droplets falling on my neck and bra. It had a pungent, alkaline smell that reminded me vaguely of corn.

It was only when I had gingerly wiped away a glob of cum from my lips that I noticed the phone in his hand, the camera lens glinting in the dim light. "Wh-what's that?" I asked tremulously, but I had a sinking feeling that I already knew. "We had a deal."

"Insurance." He shrugged, pocketing the phone. "Besides, the deal was a blowjob for your pants." He tossed me my jeans and stood up, bringing his flaccid cock closer to me. I cringed, but it was only to smear the tip of his cock across my forehead and wipe it clean with my hair like a washcloth. This final casual objectifying gesture drove the point of my humiliation home, and I was unable to keep silent sobs from wracking my half-naked, cum-stained body.

He seemed indifferent to my sniffles, nonchalantly zipping up his pants, but before he left he caressed my lower lip in a way that was almost gentle. Then without another word he walked away, a smirk on his face, leaving me shivering on the cold dirty floor of the toilet.

12