Extreme Big Brother - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

"It's not your fault, you know." A voice came from the doorway to the shower. Sarah walked in, followed by Shuko. As soon as the third person was in the room, the water began flowing. I moved to a dry bench along one of the walls. The girls came and sat next to me, one on either side. They both put a hand on each of my knees.

"It's not your fault." Sarah repeated. "It was Big Brother who made you do that. And Maria could have left the room at any time, just like Candy did."

I looked up at the thought of Candy. "Has she already...?"

Shuko answered this time. "Yes. She wanted to say goodbye, but it didn't feel right to come in. She asked us to thank you, and she said she would never forget her time in the house, or her night with you and Ivana."

I smiled at the memory of that night, and the morning after. It was hard to believe it was still the same day.

After a minute, I finally asked, "How is she doing? Maria, I mean."

"Better" replied Sarah. "But I still wouldn't approach her. Wait for her to come to you."

I nodded. "You know the worst thing?" I said out loud, finally revealing my true feelings. "At the end, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed humiliating her husband...and I enjoyed humiliating her. I enjoyed hurting my friend..."

Both girls did what I never expected...and hugged me. "It's normal" Shuko told me. "It's a normal reaction to the situation. You took control of the situation, rather than be controlled by it."

She was right.

We sat in the shower room, hugging, until finally a stirring began in my underpants.

"I think he's back to normal" laughed Sarah. They both stood up, and each gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Come and join us in the kitchen" the chubby redhead instructed. "AFTER you've changed those pants...Mr Semen Stains"

I dropped my hand to cover my dirty boxers, then laughed with the girls.

I found a bedroom that opened with my thumbprint. There were only three doors and three bedrooms now. I was in the middle, with the door labeled 'Matt and Shuko". I'd not been with Shuko yet, and part of me was already excited. As I found my clothes and put on a fresh pair of boxers, I had a feeling something was different in the room. The bed and beside tables seemed the same. There was only one wardrobe now, and that had been moved opposite the bed, so you would be facing it as you sleep, but that didn't feel like the big change. I left the room feeling confused.

"WE'RE GETTING DRUNK!" Shouted Shuko as I entered the kitchen. I poured a large glass of red wine for myself, drunk half in one large gulp, then topped the glass back up.

"To Ivana!" I shouted. The others shouted back as I again drunk half a glass of wine. Most were drinking vodka, whiskey or gin straight from the bottle. Maria had a bottle of Grey Goose, and was already a quarter of the way down.

"To Candy!" I shouted again, finishing my glass of red wine. Again we drunk.

"To Twister!" Shouted Sarah! She was holding the box in her hand. It must have been delivered with the boardgames.

We moved to the Karaoke room. We had already spent too much time in the big living room. I helped the other guys move couches to make a big space in the middle. We couldn't all fit, so took turns of 3 or 4 people. Maria didn't want to play, so she controlled the spinner. Everyone else took turns. After two or three games, the girls took their bras off, and after another game, the guy's boxers 'magically' disappeared too.

An unofficial rule came into play. If a girl's boob or guy's dick came near you, you had to play with it until you next moved. By the end of the evening, both Shuko and Sarah had sucked every guy's dick (though never till full ejaculation) and their boobs were turning red from our hands and mouths licking or groping, depending on how the twister took us. The guys had started to play with each other a little too. I'd seen Henry with Jeff's cock in his mouth for a brief moment, and both of them had gently played with mine in their hands during odd moments of twister. At one point, Davide's big black cock swung near my face, while on the second-to-last game with David, Sarah, Jeff and myself. Sarah already had Jeff's cock in her mouth as we went 'left hand green'. I didn't want to suck it, so instead jerked it off gently. But I was relieved when Maria called for 'right foot blue' and it swung away from me, and into Sarah's waiting hand.

The final game was all the girls. Maria agreed to play this one game, bra on. It was nice to see her smiling again. All the boys were disappointed it didn't become a hot porn scene. We were all there, dicks at the ready if it turned into the orgy that porn always promises comes after Twister.

Instead, it was the mildest of the evening's games. They played quickly, and without the sexual joking that had come from a mixed-sex game. When the girls had finished and we were all redressed, we all walked together to the bedrooms.

The first room was labeled 'Sarah, Jeff and Davide'. Sarah gave a shrug, and pulled both boys into the room by their boxers.

The next room was mine and Shuko's. We wished Henry and Maria a good night, and moved inside.

As the door closed, I pulled Shuko close and started to kiss her. She was the smallest in the house, and I needed to bend down slightly to reach her willing lips. As we kissed, her hands moved for my crotch, and mine moved to her bra covered chest. It was almost flat, but that didn't matter. She was clearly still aroused by the action.

In the background, I could hear odd noises, but the moment they distracted me, so to did my bladder. I apologized to Shuko, and told her I would return in a moment. I told her to wait for me. The background noises were getting louder as I left the room. Soft moanings. I wondered if Big Brother was trying to put us in the right mood, or was showing porn somewhere in the house.

After emptying my bladder, I returned to the room. It was no longer brightly lit. Instead, there was just a soft, low glow from emergency lights in the ceiling. Shuko had turned off the lights, and suddenly the change in the room was obvious. Both walls to the left and right were no longer walls. They were frosted glass! We could see straight through, into both of the other bedrooms. The frosting in the glass took away some detail, but outlines and body shapes were clear. There was also an inch of a gap at the top and bottom of the glass pane, so that noises could come through. The moaning I heard, was from Sarah and Maria!

Shuko was waiting for me, in the dark, and she pulled me to the bed. She climbed on top of me, straddling me, us both still in our underwear. She kissed me, and then whispered quietly... "Did you know about this?" I replied that I didn't. I moved my hand under her panties to stroke her pussy, but the noises from both sides were distracting us. Shuko climbed off me, and instead threw the covers onto me, and then slid under, to spoon with me. We watched our neighbors.

Maria was under Henry, in simple missionary. She was calling out his name as his hips thrust again and again into her. Henry had a steady rhythm, and looked like he could keep it going for an hour or more if he needed. And it sounded like it was what Maria needed. She was crying out in the passion he was giving her.

On the other side, it was a different matter. Sarah wasn't saying anything, because she had Jeff's cock in her mouth. Davide was lying on the bed, as she reverse cowgirled him, sliding up and down, while sucking Jeff off. While we watched them, Sarah removed herself from Davide, And started sucking the black man's cock instead. Jeff knelt behind her, and took her from behind. By the way he grabbed the lube first, he had probably entered her ass.

"Wow" said Shuko, softly.

"Yeah," I replied. "She has quite an...appetite."

She turned away from the window-wall, and looked at me. "Do you want to fuck?"

I thought for a second. "I do...and I don't."

I explained. "You're a gorgeous, sexy woman, and I've been waiting to fuck you ever since we fell over, and I had you beneath me." She giggled at the memory.

"But..."I continued "I'm still a little upset about my actions earlier. AND I'm not sure I'm ready for a second audience today."

A sudden burst of "HENRY!" came through from the right. We both giggled at that.

"OK" she said. "BUT..."

"But what?"

"I want two things from you. First, I want to watch you play with yourself. I really like to see boys...I mean men... jerk themselves. Just under the covers. Me and you. And secondly, I want you to fuck me in the morning. Whenever you're awake. It doesn't matter if it is 2am or 8am. And it doesn't matter if I'm sleeping. Wake me up with your cock at my pussy. Can you do that?"

A noise from the left suggested Davide had cum. I didn't look up from my Japanese girl's sweet face.

I thought about her request. This didn't seem like the shy girl I'd met a few days ago. "If that is what you want, OK. IF you tell me what changed you. What happened to you during the task?"

Even in the almost darkness of the room, I could see her smile. "I realized that my father didn't own me. I owned me. I can do anything I want, with anyone I want. I don't need his permission. I am me."

"Good Answer" I said.

I pulled my boxers down. My erection pinged out at her. She smiled again as she saw it. She pulled her own panties down, and I helped her remove her bra.

"You're gorgeous." I told her. And at that, I started to move my hand up and down my cock. She stared at it, smiling. As I kept going, She moved her own hand to her pussy, and raising one leg slightly, started playing with herself.

We faced each other, looking deep into each other's eyes as we wanked together. After three minutes or so, I came, squirting my cum into the middle of the bed between us. She kissed me tenderly, and held my cock as it slowly relaxed. I moved a hand to her pussy, and felt the damp patch beneath her.

She turned round, and naked, we spooned. We could still hear Henry's rhythm in the background, and a different rhythm from the other side told us that someone was fucking Sarah.

"Lucky girls" I said, sleepily.

"I'm lucky too," she said, hugging my arms closer around her.

--------

12