All Comments on 'Extrospection Ch. 01'

by BackyardBottomslash

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good story and would like to see it continue. Hope you don't rush it or turn it into some sadistic trash, but as the author do what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good mix

i like the detail of mind connection and the visual description of emotional color. the struggle of a virgin 18 yr old to cope with this power can create plot twists galore. looking forward to deeper developments. gets me thinking, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it. Best story I have read on here for a while. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

Its great! I would love to see more of it... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I actually need to read more, this was amazing! Very good job

SeeMore_TwiztedBikerSeeMore_TwiztedBikerover 10 years ago
Intriguing storyline...

This is one of the most intriguing story starts I've read since I can remember. The down side is where's the rest of it? This concept could go so many directions, and yet it hasn't. You are far too good of a writer to let a story with this kind of potential founder. That's my opinion at least, but then again, I Want More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
every teenage boy's biggest fantasy.....

....came true in your story.

The hot, big titled girl I wanted in high school was Raelene.

We dated briefly, but she became one of those "I'm too hot for anybody but the biggest, baddest boys in school" types.....and we parted company.

It wasn't that I wasn't good enough or good looking enough, it was that I wasn't a cowboy.

Anyway, the dream is still alive and comes to life in your story.

Well written, with only a few issues with editing (you might invest a little more effort there. Breath is pronounced "breth", while breathe, the word you wanted to use, is pronounced "breethe", y'see. It's the little things.)

Please continue, this one is too good to end prematurely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please please please

I beg you please continue writing this story.

skyink93skyink93over 9 years ago
I second a previous comment

Please, please please. Continue this damn STORY!

.... Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't you dare!!!

Now that you went and started it. You better finish it!! I am serious, you better write a whole series based on that shit!!!!;

Damn good I tell you. So do it mister. Write a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Of beginnings and the names of things"

"It began when I heard her singing..."

Hm... I can't help myself but...

The introduction of this beautifully written piece of text reminds me strongly of a certain chapter in one of my favourite books.

Is this... by any chance... intention? :)

extremystiqueextremystiqueabout 9 years ago
Very nice

I do hope you decide to continue this one. It's a great plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oh my god this is amazing, please do another chapter of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous