Extrospection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mumbled my agreement, still processing what I'd just done. As she turned away from me, she let her hand drop from mine again. The sudden loss of her mind was startling, like having a warm blanket suddenly whipped away from you on a cold morning.

She seemed to forget the incident, or maybe she was trying to ignore it...

We walked to her house, which was surprisingly close to mine. We didn't talk much, or at least, I didn't. I was thinking hard, trying to figure this out. Could I really control minds? Feelings? I'd made her horny, desperate almost...

She smiled at me as she poured me a bowl.

===

I lost my train of thought often, during breakfast, distracted by smirking and sugar.

After we ate, I cleared my throat.

"Hey, Emily, I know how this is going to sound, but could we...go up to your room for a while. I kind of have something I want to show you..."

I cringed slightly at the unintentional innuendo. It was definitely an weird thing to ask, but I figured it would look bad if a parent or sibling walked in while I was fucking with Emily's head. And I had to pursue this. I was already pretty far, in a hot girl's house, eating breakfast with her, but I had to know what this was. I felt like I had nothing to lose, which I guess was actually true.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I told myself again.

"Something to show me?" she repeated, laughing. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

I almost tried to stutter an answer before she giggled again.

"Sure, I mean, alone in a girl's room, empty house... What could happen? I'm sure you'll be a perfect gentleman..." she finished, standing up.

And I swear to God, she almost winked.

===

Her room was nice, not a lot of pink, but it still looked...girly. Soft. All of it. It smelled soft too. What the hell does that even mean? What I wasn't expecting to see, was a huge bookshelf against one wall, filled with all sorts of books, from a few recent novels I recognised, to old, thick, leather bound volumes, and all sorts in between. She'd never seemed like an airhead before, or anything, she just didn't exactly seem like...the literary type? Well, that'll teach me to judge on looks, I guess. The phrase "...book by its cover" popped into my mind, and it was so fitting that I giggled nervously before I could stop myself.

She sat down on the end of her bed, and I tried to sit casually beside her. I'm not sure if "sitting" is something that can be done casually, or if it can, I didn't know about it, so I ended up sort of slumping down a little too far from her, then awkwardly repositioning myself on her unexpectedly squishy bed.

Smooth, right?

I think she knew I was nervous, so she didn't laugh, even though I must have looked moronic.

"So what was it you wanted to...show me?" she asked slowly, smiling a little.

My breath caught in my throat as I remembered what I was here to do... What if it didn't work? What if there was noITand I was just imagining things? And was she actuallyFLIRTINGwith me?

This was all happening so fast, I felt a little overwhelmed. I was annoyed at myself, this was so like me. Try to be a little adventurous but panic as soon as something happens. This was why I'd never even kissed a girl. I'd work up the courage to talk to them, but pussy out before it went any further, getting too neurotic about what they were thinking and whatever.

I decided it was time to finally take my friend David's advice. His all purpose, any situation words of advice. Four simple words he lived by.

"Fuck it, ya know?"

Truly inspirational. Fuck it. Like "Just do it!", with attitude. Fuck it.

Fuck it.

"Just hold out your hand" I said, trying to sound as confident as I wanted to be.

She quirked an eyebrow slightly, but still reached out towards me, closing her eyes.

I hadn't asked her to close her eyes this time, meaning she must have remembered outside, even if only a little.

I touched her first finger lightly with mine and immediately felt her presence. I focused hard, bringing myself close, making the connection without falling in.

Huh, I already felt like a pro at this.

I wanted to give her an unusual feeling, so I figured sadness would be good for a first try. The only problem was that I wasn't particularly sad right then, as you can imagine. I tried anyway. I just imagined a ball of blue, which seemed a likely colour, a thrust it towards her mind.

Like before, a wave of colour, this time blue, passed from me to her, sinking in and transforming her swirling sphere. Her little globe of energy slowed, and deepened, each varied and individual wave of colour becoming completely blue, although it seemed to be many different shades. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

She was crying.

"Wuh...ah...Emily?"

She opened her eyes, as tears flowed from them. She made a half-hearted attempt to wipe at them.

"Wh...what's wrong?" I stammered.

"I...I don't know..." she gasped through shaking sobs, "Just...just everything..."

She looked genuinely sad, like she'd just been told a parent had died. I looked deeper into her mind, and tried to make sense of what I saw.

It was like every little individual hue of colour, every little wave and spark, was connected to another part of her mind, or...current consciousness, anyway. It made sense that the emotion that we felt, or expressed on the outside, was like...the biggest, or the most important, and not just whatever we're thinking about at each given moment.

The emotions sort of...influenced each other, the strongest affecting all the others. Its like how something really bad happening in the morning can leave you feeling like shit the rest of the day, no matter how much good news or whatever you get.

I wasn't sure if my idea was right, but it made sense to me, and I was just trying to find the problem. So, continuing this line of though, if I introduce a huge mess of sadness right into the centre of her mind, it'll pull down every other part of her, regardless of how she really feels about it. She'd said..."Everything..."

I'd introduced complete depression into every aspect of her personality.

I quickly took her shoulders and focused. Her mind had changed so quickly, now swirling and twisting, sinking in depression. I felt so stupid. I'd tried to mess with her a little, and I'd ended up depressing her on every possibly level. What if couldn't fix this? Is this what happens when I try to do something fun for once? I felt so annoyed with myself, so angry with the whole situation, and before I could stop it, I felt the wave of my own feelings passing over into her.

I snapped my eyes open in surprise...

...just in time to see her fist speeding towards me. She hit me just under my eye, the sudden pain dazing me.

"What the FUCK are you doing?" she screamed. "Don't you DARE fucking touch me!"

I reeled back from the punch, thinking quickly. I'd done it again, forcing my feelings into her, my own slight anger becoming full blown rage. I jumped at her, pinning her arms down on the bed to resist her furious struggles. She looked completely possessed by rage, practically hissing and snarling at me. I swallowed hard, and not for the first time wondered if I was in over my head.

I focused hard and, again, the feeling swept away, leaving her mind blank, slowly returning to normal.

I let go and sat back quickly, watching her. It felt strange to not be touching her, weird that her mind was suddenly gone from my senses. It was like I couldn't hear properly out of one ear or something.

She sat up and looked at me, confused, bringing her hand to her forehead.

"Wh...what's going on with me?".

She seemed a little dazed. She shook her head suddenly.

"Oh God! I...I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to...to hit you...".

She scooted across the bed towards me and put her hand gently on my face, where she'd hit. She wasn't very strong, so it only stung a little, but I cringed and gasped slightly at the sudden reintroduction of her mind.

"I...I don't know why I did that...I'm sorry...".

She just kept softly stroking my face. I could feel the concern in her, the anger at herself. There was guilt, and...disappointment? As I was analysing those, a new feeling suddenly arose in her mind, spreading through her like a flame. But before I could properly assess it, she kissed me.

My mind went numb with shock, I couldn't think. She pushed herself towards me, moving to kneel on the bed. Her lips were so soft, so warm, and just the slightest bit salty from her earlier tears. She brought her hand up to run it through my hair, lightly twisting it. I felt the lust rise in me, and I felt it magnetise toward her, moving down the link.

I panicked, jerking away from her, breaking contact and jumping up off the bed. I couldn't do that to her again...just make her do something. Complete lust on every level...she'd be out of control...

But, she'd kissed me, hadn't she? I looked back at her. She looked confused, and embarrassed.

"I...I'm sorry...I just..." she trailed off.

She just kept staring into my eyes, liked she was hypnotised. I cleared my throat a little.

"No, uh, that was um...What... what was that?" I asked.

She seemed to wake up a little.

"I'm sorry, really, I just felt like...doing that, but should I have...asked first? God and after I just hit you...God...." she looked away, bringing her hand up in front of her eyes. "Look..if you want to just...leave and...we'll just never talk about this again...OK?" she looked at me again.

I, however, wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. She'd kissed me after I'd taken away...whatever it was I put in her. Why would it just jump back to lust? Had I been too late pulling away? But that had happened afterwards...

"Why did you do that?" I asked suddenly.

"I don't know, I guess I just like you..." she admitted, smiling slightly.

"Since when?" I blurted out.

"You're really asking me this?" She said, her smile quickly turning to a scowl of annoyance.

I just stared at her.

"Jeez...since...I don't know, a few months maybe? I thought you seemed kind of cute, and funny I guess. Remember? When you told that joke? About the gay penguin?" she asked.

"What? No, look, are you sure this just didn't happen, like...today? Or maybe yesterday...?"

She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure!"

"Well...but...why?"

As you can probably tell, it was far too early in the morning for me to be dealing with this.

"I just fucking said! Gay penguin! Are you even listening?"

She was clearly getting pissed off. I sat down again, beside her.

"Yes, sorry. Look, I like you too, really, for a long time..."

What was I even trying to say? Could I really tell her about all this crazy shit?

"Really?" she sounded somewhat hopeful. "Well, then why did you pull away from me?" she asked.

I put my hand on hers, her mind jumping immediately into focus. I could tell that she was confused, hurt, and feeling vulnerable. There was no way I could do this without telling her everything. I looked away, down at the floor.

"Look, there's something I have to tell you. It's pretty crazy, and you might not...believe me...but I need to say it." I looked at her again.

"Well...what is it?" she asked.

She felt...anxious, a little, but mostly curious.

"I...I can kind of...feel what you're feeling..." I trailed off, trying to think of how to put it.

"What...you mean...because you like me too...?" she asked.

I could feel her confusion growing a little, but her mind filled with hope at the prospect of me really liking her.

"No, I mean-"

Confusion, disappointment, hurt-

"No, I mean I do like you! A lot!" I amended, a little loudly.

Still more confusion, less hurt, more...thrill? I was getting better at this, but it was awkward. What she was feeling was like excitement, but still different, like little rushes of emotion. Thrill seemed appropriate.

"So what's the problem?" she asked, her voice suddenly a little lower, a little more seductive.

It was so fascinating, feeling the colours dance around in her mind. The icy blue shock of thrill had been ignited by a spark of lust, and it was slowly spreading across her mind, the two colours merging perfectly. I let go of her hand, all the colour was getting too distracting.

"I..." How could I explain this?

I stood up from the bed and kept my back to her, thinking hard.

"Yesterday!" I exclaimed suddenly, spinning around to face her.

"Yesterday? ...what?" she asked.

"No... not yesterday..."

She couldn't have known what had happened to me. I mean, if she'd felt something she'd have said so, right?

"Today then!" I exclaimed again.

"What?" she was definitely getting irritated now.

"Earlier, when I held your hand, got really horny, right? Like...really ,really horny?"

She quickly blushed a deep red.

"Wh...was it that obvious?" she asked quietly.

"That was me!" I said.

"Jeez, there's no need to brag about it..." she said, smiling a little.

"No! I mean...look, then, it just went away, right? Really suddenly?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess it did...That was weird-"

"I did that too! I made...no...I forced you to feel like that! And then I forced you to stop!"

"What are you talking about?"

"And when we got in here, you were sad, remember? You started crying..."

"Yeah I-" she started.

"But then you got really pissed off, right? Like, for no reason?"

"I...I hit you..." she was thinking hard about it, though she didn't really understand.

"What I'm trying to say is...that I made you feel that way..." I admitted.

"What, like, with mind control or something?" she laughed nervously.

She seemed a little scared. But was it because of the crazy things I was saying, or at the possibility of them being true?

I just kept staring at her.

"OK, look, I know it's been a weird day, but do you really expect me to believe..." she looked away.

"It's true."

It was all I could think of to say.

She didn't reply for a while. She just kept her eyes down, her expression unreadable.

"Are...are you doing it now?" she asked suddenly, looking up.

"What do you mean?"

"I...I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be this turned on at the idea of mind control..." she admitted, smiling, cheeks turning ever more red.

That one completely wrecked my train of thought.

"Is...is it you making me feel like this?" she continued, her voice now breathy.

"Um...no." I blurted out.

"Oh..."

Maybe that was a bit blunt. I couldn't really tell whether she was just flirting or something.

"I mean...I can only do it when I'm touching you. I think I need skin contact..."

I thought back, remembering the hug...Our skin hadn't touched then, had it? Maybe it was just a certain distance...

Emily stood up and pushed her body against mine, putting her hands on my hips. The delicious heat of her body, as well as the softness of her heavy tits, made me forget all about checking her mind for a second.

"Is...that you?" she asked slowly, staring up at me.

"Trust me, if it was me, you'd know."

Not bad for the first thing to come into my head.

I focused in on her mind. It was surrounded with lust and excitement, but it wasn't up to "my standard". All of her feelings were being influenced by her lust, but not completely submerged like before. I sent the same red wave at her, stronger than the one before, and watch it set her mind ablaze.

Her knees buckled and she fell back on to the bed.

"Jesus- Ah!"

She was breathing quickly, her voice coming in sharp little moans. She rolled on to the middle of the bed, kneading her breasts hard with both hands.

I swear to you, at this point, I faced a quite real...but admittedly very short-lived, moral dilemma. Was it all right to do this? To force someone to have sex with you like this? I looked at her writhing body as her feverish, lustful moans filled my head. Hey, she clearly wanted it...

Kicking off my shoes, I jumped onto the bed with her, kneeling over her. She immediately grabbed my head and pulled me into a long, hard kiss.

Her mind was completely lost to the feeling, all rationality and thought gone. She pushed me back from the kiss and moved to kneel in front of me. She attacked my hoody, ignoring the zip and instead yanking it over my head, and throwing it to the floor, my t-shirt quickly following it. She ran her hands all over my naked chest before pushing me back, so that I was lying down, and made a start at undoing my belt.

Before she could get very far, I rolled over on top of her, quickly whipping her t-shirt off. Her body was incredible, her flat stomach and narrow waist seeming so at odds with her huge chest. I reached behind her and tried started to mess with her bra clasp, trying to get it undone. My clumsy attempts amused her a little, as I could feel through the link. She let out a small giggle.

Even through the haze of lust and teenage hormones, this pissed me off a little, I admit. I'd show her something funny...

I placed my other hand on her, against the crotch of her jeans, rubbing roughly against her soft mound through the fabric.

She gasped and moaned, and I could see the sparks of pleasure shoot through her mind. Before I could even notice how strange this was, something changed. It was like my mind suddenly adjusted, focusing like the lens of a camera. Suddenly I could see two layers in her mind, one of feelings, well emotional feelings, and the other of her body's feelings. The mental and the physical.

I could somehow see the feeling of the bed on her back, my hand separating them at a point, but the biggest feeling was a ball of vibrating pleasure. At a random urge, I attacked it. I fed it energy, I think, from somewhere in my own head, or maybe just fanned the flames. Whatever I did, the effect was instant. Her mind grew white hot as a flash of light burned through it.

I backed away from her mind an looked down at her.

She was cumming powerfully, her whole body shaking with pleasure. I was mesmerised by it, her squeaking shaking voice, her tongue licking around her lips, her wide disbelieving eyes staring up at me.

After a few minutes of being transfixed, I realised that she still hadn't finished her orgasm. Her mind was in constant flux, the pleasure constantly scattering in all directions.

I tried slowly pulling it back, and this time it was easier. I brought it down to a low buzz before looking at her again. She was panting hard, and the crotch of her jeans was soaked, the unfamiliar yet somehow unmistakable smell of her pussy filled the room. Her face was red and her eyes were staring at some unfixed point in the distance. She looked so beautiful.

She suddenly focused her gaze on me, an almost crazed look flashing in her eyes. She attacked again, winding me this time, as she pressed on my body with her own, tearing at my belt, almost ripping my jeans off. My cock was suddenly free of its prison, springing up through through the fly of my boxers. She gasped and moaned, and began slowly caressing my cock, from the base to the head, over and over, like she was mesmerised.

The lust in her mind suddenly picked up again, and she jumped into action, freeing herself of her own jeans and panties, quickly undoing her bra and releasing her magnificent boobs, stopping only to give her nipples a hard pinch, moaning again as she did. Completely naked, she crawled over my equally nude body, having rid me of my boxers, and positioned her obscenely dripping pussy right over my throbbing cock.

She locked eyes with me. She didn't say a word. The only thing I could see in her that wasn't some sex crazed demoness, was that amazing and suddenly so familiar little smirk.