Extrospection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, dude, I don't know, what am I supposed to ask?" he said.

"I don't know..."

Although, I'd been worried about the same thing, but she had assured me she was on the pill.

"So...are her tits really as big as they look?" he asked.

Well, that was definitely a more appropriate question.

"Dude, bigger." I said.

"Shit, seriously?"

"Yeah, I swear to God, all those tight tops she wears must compress them or something, they're fucking...awesome!"

"Did you, like, fuck them?" he asked.

"What, her tits? Nah, just kind of...played with them a bit. Well, actually, she did more than me..."

"Cool, cool...did she suck you off?"

"Um...no, it was really just like...um...standard fucking." I said.

"Huh." he answered.

We were both thoughtful for a few seconds.

"Still awesome though." I said.

"I'll bet." he laughed. "You know, I gotta say, no offence, but out of the three of us, I always thought you'd be the last to go"

"Hey, I'm as surprised as you are!" I said.

"When are you gonna tell Mitch?" he asked.

"Um...whenever I see him I guess." I said.

Mitchell was the third member of our little trio. We'd been hanging out together since grade school.

"Well, I'll call him up then. You can both stay over, we'll get drunk as a celebration." he said.

David's parents didn't mind him stealing a few beers from the fridge every now and again, luckily for us.

"Oh, shit sorry dude, I've...got other plans...Wait, Mitch's babysitting tonight, isn't he?" I said.

"Oh yeah. Mitchell and his swarm of cousins. Wait...plans? With Emily?"

"Um, yeah."

"Man, you got whipped fast dude."

"Hey, I'm not whipped! Let's just say it's not JUST Emily I have plans with....." I said.

"What do you mean? She calling her real boyfriend over to have some fun with you?" he joked.

"Not quite. You know that hot Asian girl she's always with? Her best friend...? Damn, I'm terrible with names..."

"What, Nikki?" he asked. His eyes widened. "No fucking way! You lucky bastard! Jesus... Wait, so like, you're gonna fuck them both?"

I couldn't stop thinking about Emily's plan so far. It was a definite winner in my book. And the way she was acting...I could tell it was going to get better. Who'da thunk that sweet little girl would be such a deviant?

"I'm not saying anything."

But to be fair, that was only because I still wasn't entirely sure what the hell was going on.

===