All Comments on 'Eye of the Beholder Ch. 03'

by RaLaWrites

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Best!

I have to admit that I couldn't stand the long wait and had gone to your blog few days ago to read Chapter 3. Barrett is such a fantastic guy and how I wish he is my man! To me, this story and your writing deserve more than 5 stars, well done (^_^)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I...

completely agree with Anon. More than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This shouldn't be on Lit

This needs to be published in a novel for sale in bookstores. It's worth far more than a mere rating. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You .............

for sharing such an incredible story with us here in Literotica. Barrett is such a sweetie for always placing Renee's desire before self. I'm already head over heel in love with him. Lucky Renee!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

Beautiful beyond belief, If you decided to published I would purchase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply gorgeous!

I hope that if you do decide to publish that you finish the story first.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
sighing dreamily....

If I ever had to fight over a man it would be Barrett! He is just awesome but I was kind of pissed that he got all gentleman-like and proper when he was going down to the stairway of heaven...lol but he is forgiven. Love that Renee is coming into her own again! You are a fantastic writer and I love your tales. Thanks for sharing and like mention I wish I could give you more than 5 stars.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormalmost 12 years ago
not sure how you did it but,

That was probably one of the sexiest non sex scenes ever written - twice. I like how these characters are developing, and your writing style is one that is highly enjoyable. Five stars mama - excellent update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a great read!!!

So. I read this on the blog and it was so good I had to read it again. Can't wait for what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great!!!!

I just love this story*****

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 12 years ago
Four words for you

I love this story!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I absolutely love this story!

There is such a sweet passion, realness, and honesty between these two - Barret and Renee - you can't help but to root for them. Five stars easy!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Wow

I am so loving this story and looking forward to see what happens when she goes back to retrieve her things so happy that Barrett isn't allowing her to go alone because I see trouble in the horizon with that being said please update again real soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this story so much!!!

Don't make us wait for the next chapter!!! This is so beautifully told. Thank you.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years ago
Everything is so perfect!

Your writing is out of this world. You're truly a wonderful author and I hope my writing can be as seamless as yours one day. Great job!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!

This story just keeps getting better and better, I beg of you when they get to Detroit

don't let Renee be a victim again she has come along way.

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesalmost 12 years ago
i'm confused

Is Rene black? I haven't read much of chapter 3, but the tags say black woman.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss she's

Renee is a sistah and there is no ambiguity about that fact.

She has two cinder blocks of issues around both ankles, unfortunately.

An abusive loser ex- lover, Terrell, who had some shit go down in London and took it out on her. I have to wonder why she didn't think to do some investigating to find out what the hell happened to him.

She was an orphan which made her more vulnerable to his abusive behavior. Had she been emotionally intact, she'd have opened an extra large can of WHUP ASS and beat the living shit out of him for touching her the first time!!! Let these mothas know from the jump; you lay hands on, you get fucked....hard... straight with no chaser!!!!!!

Barrett is crazy sexy and tender. He will heal her with his love now that he's acknowledged his feelings.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Many

people do not realize the ramifications of violence nor the drugs or tragic incidents that they derive from. I believe that Terrell got into something that has a hold of his mind and causes him to snap from time to time.

Happy that she has Barrett to slowly love her for who she is and not desiring her to change for him.

What a man to be by her side as her future husband, that he willingly goes to her abusive past with her for closure and momentos.

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

This story is a amazing. I'm glad that Barrett and Renee are finally getting together, but I'd love to know what made her ex change the way that he did,. I'm hoping that Barrett comes with her and kicks Terrell's ass.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!!!!!!

Loving this story! I love the character development and I have fallen in love with these two. More Please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CONTINUATION????

Where is the rest??!?!? :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it so far!

Can't for the next chapter! Although, I hope she shaves or at least trims or does a little "landscaping" before he goes to 3rd base, lol. It may seem trivial in light of everything else going on but there is nothing sexy about a mouth full of pubs.

I am interested in finding out why her ex flipped like that. I was thinking drugs or maybe someone took advantage of him. It largely goes unreported but men are raped as well. I had a friend in high school who was raped by 3 members of the football team. He was small and they held him down. He didn't know how to deal with it. He said that he didn't think that he had a choice but to be homosexual after that. Although, I think that he did like women. He would often tell me how pretty I was and that if he could he would like to be with a girl like me.

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
touching love story and well written

Excellent character development. I'm looking forward to a beautiful ending to this story. Great job Ralawrites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really hope all works well for Renee and Barrett

RaLaWritesRaLaWritesover 11 years agoAuthor
Still working on it...

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about Eye of the Beholder.

I post min-updates on my blog if you're interested in reading it bit by bit as I write it, but know that the fourth and final chapter will be very long -- I'm thinking 20k+ words in one chapter -- and should be posted in its entirety in the next few weeks.

Thanks for being patient!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
favorite story/author

I had seen this title a few times before I read it. OH MAN I should have read this earlier. I love the story and how it is dealing with abuse and starting over. I love how Renee is healing from the inside out. I want her to find happiness and I am glad that Barrett is the one to help her trust again.... Update soon can't wait to see the drama that will unfold in Detroit when she confronts Terrell. Would love to know what happened in london to make him so angry. Again I love it and waiting for more. This is the best written material I have read so far on here. Update soon.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

I feel like a available beat down is in the works for Terrell. That would be priceless.

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
Very Scary

How well I relate to this woman. 💖

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Simply Terrific.

Very much terrific. Enough said.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous