Eyes Like The Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,079 Followers

Grady hated his son, hated his own wife, and hated the world. He had smiled once, he had known love once.

Twenty three years ago, twenty three long years ago, Grady Couvillion's girlfriend had come up to him, warm brown eyes wide with fear and had said, "I'm pregnant."

And Melinda Couvillion had given birth to the most perfect little boy, Dennis Michael Couvillion. Even the hateful bitch in the box had agreed, the baby was the most beautiful little baby in the world.

And then Melinda had let that beautiful, wonderful, sweet baby boy run out into the street.

At the funeral for Dennis, Grady had wanted to strangle the hateful bitch mother in law, had wanted to kick Melinda in her pregnant belly, had wanted to pull his baby boy out of that tiny little coffin and crawl into that box himself.

"Hey," Daniel's cracking voice brought Grady out of his painful, broken hearted reverie.

"Danny, I'm so sorry," Cheryl sobbed, clinging onto him. "I mean, I know, I never met her but..."

Grady had been mystified when Daniel, the pathetic worm God had cursed him with, the cruel joke that God had foisted upon him, had been mystified when Daniel had come home with that slant eyed, damn it, what was that Hawaiian kid's name again?

"Aloha," he thought. "Something like that."

That girl had been shock enough. But this girl, this girl was gorgeous. Waist length blonde hair, sweet blue eyes, perfect nose, cheeks, perfect pouting lips.

"Good God, them tits real?" Grady wanted to ask. "And you got to have some black in you have an ass like that."

Daniel walked with Cheryl up to the coffin.

"Maw-maw," Danny said quietly. "This is Cheryl. I wish you could have met her; she calls me Danny just like you."

"I wish I could have met you too," Cheryl said to the departed woman's body.

"Bitch must think we got money or something," Grady decided as he watched the beautiful girl hanging all over his useless son.

And Grady told the girl the truth; they were living paycheck to paycheck and some days they had to make choices between ground beef, or leg quarters. And usually whatever was on sale won out.

"My daddy's Bradley Leblanc," Cheryl snapped. "Corporate law? Does oil litigation? I don't need your money."

Then Cheryl's family was off to spend a 'white Christmas' at Uncle David Leblanc's cabin in the woods of Vermont.

Danny did love the picture of Cheryl Leblanc trying to collect maple sap, cheeks rosy from the bitter cold, beautiful blue green eyes alive.

He saved that picture to his cell phone and to his laptop, making it his background photo.

Sophia Coutre was the executrix of Gladys Sampier's last will and testament. Her bequeath of one hundred thousand dollars to her daughter did ease some of Grady's bitterness toward the deceased.

The house and her Mercedes-Benz, Gladys had left to Angela Morales, her live-in housekeeper.

But the bulk of her estate had been left to her only grandchild.

"You will be receiving a monthly stipend, Mrs. Sampier called it an allowance, an allowance of five hundred dollars," Sophia read.

"Wait, how much?" Daniel asked again when Sophia revealed that he'd be receiving his whole inheritance at the age of twenty fie.

"Three point eight million, as of the first of this month," Sophia reiterated.

"Wait a minute," Grady angrily demanded. "I only get one hundred thou, but this little bastard gets three million?"

"It was Mrs. Sampier's money, Mr. Couvillion," Sophia said, regarding him coolly.

Grady did not listen to the rest of the will, just muttered angrily, bitterly to himself.

"So, I need something, I just call you up?" Daniel asked

"Yes sir, and if it falls within these guidelines, it will be approved," Sophia affirmed. "Ms. Banks will be acting as stewardess of the trust.

"Why won't you be the stewardess?" Daniel asked.

"I have stage four breast cancer," the woman revealed. "I doubt very much that I'll be around to see another Christmas with my grandchildren.

"Mrs. Coutre, I am truly sorry to hear that," Daniel said.

"I can see why your Maw-maw loved you," Sophia smiled softly.

"She called me Danny," Daniel said, tears coming to his eyes.

"So, do I call you 'Danny?'?" Nicole asked gently.

"Better not," Daniel smiled. "My girlfriend might get mad."

With his first five hundred dollars, Daniel went to David's Jewelers and found a gold cross and chain. The cross had a small white pearl in the center, Cheryl's birthstone.

"That is a nice one," David agreed.

Daniel had Fed/Ex deliver the small package to the Vermont cabin. Cheryl squealed happily when she received the package and put the package underneath the Christmas tree. Bobby, Brad, Uncle David, and her three male cousins drove Cheryl insane with worry as they kept hiding the small package.

But on Christmas morning, it was underneath the tree again.

Daniel smiled when Cheryl sent him a selfie she'd taken, the small cross nestled between her naked breasts, fat nipples hard from the morning chill.

Then it was time to leave for their second semester at Myndee University. In the driveway of his parents' home, Grady demanded that Daniel give him access to his trust fund.

"One 'little bastard' to another?" Daniel spat. "Forget it."

"After all the shit I done for you?" Grady snarled bitterly.

"Exactly, Father," Daniel snarled. "Precisely because of all the shit you did to me. Not just no, but Hell no."

Their second semester whirled past. Cheryl had no doubt, had most of their dates not been study dates, she would have been overwhelmed. But Daniel made sure that they kept to their responsibilities.

He had signed up for the summer semester; she had not.

"My brain hurts," she smiled tightly. "I need a break.

Now, five days before the fall semester was slated to begin, Cheryl applied salve to her brand new tattoo.

Danny had let her know that the relationship between him and his father had deteriorated to the point that he was staying elsewhere. But he did not tell her where 'elsewhere' was.

Two days before the fall semester was slated to begin, Audrey, Brian Jochet, Cindy Breaux and Troy Manzella popped up. Audrey and Brian were now dating and Cheryl was genuinely happy to see them.

Troy and Cindy were also dating; Cindy had wanted to come and see Cheryl off; they'd been good friends in High School. Troy just wanted to come, see if he could make Cheryl jealous that he was dating someone else.

It angered him that Cheryl did not seem to care. Just as Daniel's Mustang pulled up, Troy grabbed Cheryl's breasts.

Inside the Mustang, Daniel pursed his lips tightly as he saw Brian Jochet, one of the jocks that had made high school a continual nightmare for him, Audrey Gremillion, a snotty stuck up bitch that had cheered on the jocks as they bullied and harassed him, and Cindy Breaux, another stuck up bitch.

Cindy had needed help on a Science project, had been all sweetness and kindness. Then as soon as the Science project was done, she was back to being a stuck up bitch again.

And Troy Manzella had been the main bully, the one person Daniel hated even more than he hated his father.

Daniel was sure if his brother, Dennis Michael Couvillion had lived, he would have turned out to be exactly like Troy Manzella.

And seeing Troy's hand on Cheryl's breast did not cheer his already quite foul mood.

He did not hear Cheryl scream, "Quit!"

He did not see her shove a smirking Troy away.

"Hey, Danny," Brian Jochet said genially when Daniel got out of the car.

"What?" Daniel snapped. "Bitch, the name's Daniel, not Danny. And to punk ass bitches like you and Manzella? It's Mr. Couvillion."

"What? Fuck you, bitch," Brian glowered, puffing himself up.

"Do it, I fucking dare you, cock sucker," Daniel snarled as Brian stepped toward him.

Brad Leblanc's appearance outside stilled any further exchanges between the two would-be combatants. He warmly shook hands with Daniel, then hugged his daughter. Kathy hugged Daniel, then hugged Cheryl while Daniel put Cheryl's three suitcases into the trunk.

"That wasn't very nice," Cheryl snapped at Danny the moment they pulled away from the Leblanc home.

Danny did not respond, just turned up the stereo.

Five hours, five long hours later, Daniel pulled up to a Cracker Barrel. Then he came around and opened Cheryl's car door for her.

Cheryl wrapped her arms around an unresponsive Daniel.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to fight," she sobbed into his chest.

"I don't either," he sighed, kissed the top of her head, then closed the car door.

After their meal, after they playfully bickered over who would pay the check, they stepped out into the late afternoon sun.

"Danny, where's the bike?" Cheryl asked, noticing that Daniel did not have the Harley-Davidson on a trailer behind the Mustang.

"At home," Danny said.

"Aw! But I love riding on that bike!" Cheryl complained.

"What? Why would it being at home stop us from riding it?" Danny asked.

"Uh, home's eight hours away," Cheryl said. "You going go home every time we want to ride it?"

"Uh huh," Danny smirked.

He stood in line with her, helped her locate her new dormitory room, helped her lug the three suitcases up to Room 312, greeted Annie Trujillio, Cheryl's new roommate, then took Cheryl and Annie to Wedges for dinner.

"Kind of wanted to go to Home Comfort," Cheryl whispered to Danny. "Got something you just got to see."

"Sweetheart, much as I'd love to? I been on the road for seventeen hours straight," Danny said tiredly, kissing her softly. "I just want to go home and die."

Cheryl was back in her dorm room, listening to Annie prattle on and on about how nice Danny was when Cheryl realized what Danny had said.

He'd been on the road for seventeen hours straight.

Obviously, he had left Myndee, Arkansas, driven nearly eight and a half hours to DeGarde, Louisiana, to get her and her three suitcases. She had not noticed that there'd been no other luggage in the miniscule trunk. Then he stood with her for nearly an hour while the incompetent faculty advisor and the two student workers had tried to figure out how to key in a person's name and locate an appropriate dormitory assignment.

Then, rather than simply lug her suitcases up to her room, leave her to her own devices, he'd lugged her suitcases up to her room, then driven her and her new roommate to Wedges for dinner. Simply because Cheryl didn't feel like eating in the cafeteria.

No, he never said 'I love you' to Cheryl. But if that wasn't love, Cheryl didn't know how one would define love.

"I love you so much," she texted Danny.

There was no response, but after seventeen hours of driving, Cheryl had not expected a response. She did get a response late the following morning. He then texted her his class schedule and she responded with her own schedule.

"See you tomorrow," he promised.

"Where's Danny?" Annie asked as they stepped into the dank air of Mid-August that Monday.

"Don't be worrying where my boyfriend is, girl," Cheryl said lightly as she spotted Danny rumbling up on the Harley.

"OMG, is that? Oh girl, I am so going to steal him away from you," the attractive Latin girl threatened.

"Meter's Hall, right?" Danny smiled as Cheryl climbed onto the back, already strapping her helmet on.

"See you," Cheryl said breezily to her roommate as Danny roared away.

It wasn't until Wednesday evening that she saw Danny again, even though they texted and talked often.

After dinner, she coyly suggested Home Comfort motel and Danny said he had a better place in mind.

"Okay," Cheryl said excitedly as she strapped her helmet on.

He roared through a few side streets and reached a small wooden home among other small wooden homes. His Mustang was underneath an overhang and he pulled the bike up underneath the carport next to his car.

"Danny, what is this?" Cheryl asked.

"My home," he said and unlocked the side door.

"Your... You ass hole!" Cheryl screamed. "Why you never said anything?"

She admired the kitchen, actually loved the 1950s fixtures, the porcelain sink, the Bakelite covered countertops.

The living room was small but comfortable.

The front bedroom had a small bed and a small dresser. The second bedroom had two desks abutting each other, with two comfortable chairs.

"And here's our study room," Danny pointed out.

"Which one's mine?" Cheryl demanded.

"Thought I'd let you make that choice," Danny said and Cheryl immediately picked the one with the leather chair.

She had loved the older fixtures in the kitchen and squealed over the older fixtures in the first bathroom.

"Oh, but a claw foot tub can be sooo coooold!" she said.

She turned and hugged Danny tightly.

"Guess you going have warm it up for me, huh?" she cooed seductively to him.

The master bathroom had a queen sized cast iron bed and heavy wooden furnishings. Cheryl tested the mattress and nodded agreement; it was a firm mattress.

The master bath had obviously been an add-on and Cheryl actually wrinkled her nose; the modern fixtures somehow seemed out of place in this home.

But she did like the large walk in shower of the bathroom.

"Danny, it's beautiful," she said.

He smiled at her approval.

Then she lightly punched him in his chest.

"You ass hole!" she stated again. "Why you didn't tell me, huh?"

"Ain't none of your business," he joked as he hugged her.

"But it should be my business," Cheryl thought as they hugged.

"Oh! Oh, and I got something show you," she remembered.

"Maybe THIS will make it my business," she thought as she unzipped her jeans.

Danny turned on the two bedside lamps and turned off the overhead light fixture. He started to shimmy out of his own clothing.

"No, no, wait, Danny, I want to show you something," Cheryl insisted.

She started to sway and swivel to some unheard song, smiling playfully, seductively at him. He smiled and sat on the lip of the bed, watching the beautiful girl as she unbuttoned her blouse and shimmied out of it.

She unhooked her industrial strength bra and playfully looped it on his head.

Her shoes were kicked off and Danny resisted the urge to get them and put them into the closet, or at least under the bed.

Then she waggled her large breasts at him while sliding her distressed blue jeans down and off.

"Please be smooth, please be smooth," Danny thought as she stood, now in just panties.

He had hinted a few times that he'd like for her to shave her pussy for him. He'd never seen a hairless pussy up close. Actually, hers was the first pussy he'd ever seen, other than Internet porn. But in Internet porn, he did love the sight of hairless pussies, loved seeing hairless slits in action.

Cheryl had used all the excuses; it would itch, it would be time consuming to do that every morning, the hair would grow back twice as thick.

But as she eased her panties down, the blonde ticket was visible. Danny fought to keep his face from showing his disappointment.

"And," Cheryl said, then turned and wiggled her juicy rear end. "Tah dah!"

There, on her buttock, was a heart. With a Cupid's arrow through it. And his name emblazoned inside of the heart.

"Wow," a stunned Danny said.

"You like it?" Cheryl excitedly asked. "Huh? I got it for you."

"Baby, I love it," Danny said, his cock throbbing and jerking in his boxers.

Normally he didn't think much of tattoos. There was one girl in his Business Laws and Applications class that sported several tattoos and Danny actually found her to be almost grotesque. Her multiple piercings didn't help that opinion.

But this, this was a personal tattoo. And it was in a discrete area. And on a very cute area.

"Really?" Cheryl squealed happily. "You really like it?"

"Hell yeah," Danny agreed, quickly shimmying out of his clothes.

"You're not just saying that, huh?" Cheryl demanded, searching his eyes.

Danny didn't answer, just picked her up, flopped her face down on his bed and began kissing and nibbling on the tattoo.

Cheryl giggled happily. A moment later, she wiggled as he continued to lick, chew, nibble on her buttock. This was quite exciting to her; she could actually feel her pussy begin to moisten, without any contact to her pussy.

He urged her onto her hands and knees in the center of the bed, and with a few more kisses to her tattoo, to his tattoo, he bent his head and tongued her pussy.

Just as Cheryl had been surprised to feel her pussy moisten, Danny was surprised to see that she was already quite wet.

"Oh, Danny!" she sighed happily as Danny then began to kiss, lick, nibble and chew on her other buttock.

But when his tongue grazed her anus as he returned to tongue her pussy she actually shuddered from the pleasure.

Troy had suggested anal sex once. But being inexperienced, and extremely impatient, Troy thought that a spittle wet cock should be able to slip into a tight anus. Cheryl's screams of pain actually wilted Troy's cock.

Danny was no Troy. He had some experience with anal sex. And Danny, unlike Troy, or Brian, or any of the other boyfriends Cheryl had endured, did pay attention to his lover's signals.

He tongued her pussy for a few more swipes, then returned his tongue to Cheryl's slightly sweaty anus.

"Oh!" Cheryl grunted and shuddered in pleasure

Danny used his hands to pry her buttocks apart and tried to force his tongue into her rectum.

"Oh, Danny!" she cried out as she felt an odd sensation well up in her guts.

Danny got to his knees behind her and slid his cock into her wet pussy.

Then he wet a finger in his mouth and tickled her anus with the fingertip.

He used is other hand to pull on her buttock, to open her anus for him.

There was an odd buzzing, whirring in Cheryl's head as she felt her boyfriend's finger begin to insinuate itself into her rectum.

This was so vulgar, so vile. Her anus, her ass was disgusting, it was unclean. That's where her poop came out of.

She drove herself back, jamming the finger into her ass.

Her guts seemed to be knotted up. She found herself grinding her teeth, clenching her jaw in anticipation.

"Ugh!" she grunted as Danny rotated the finger.

His cock was buried in her to the hilt and she grunted happily; relishing the feeling of his cock in her.

Then he was adding a second finger, stretching her almost painfully with his thick fingers.

"Ugh! Oh God damn it! God damn it! Son of a bitch!" Cheryl suddenly screamed out as she orgasmed

She gurgled, she shook, she grunted. She slapped the mattress with her hand as the orgasm seemed to grip her body in a painful vise.

Danny watched her in amazement. He could actually feel her juices matting his pubic hair, sticking to his upper thighs.

Then he fucked her ass with the two fingers while stroking his cock in and out of her pussy.

Within moments, Cheryl began to grunt, thrusting herself back to meet his forward thrusts. She continued to curse, some of her utterances made no sense whatsoever, they were just words.

"Aieegh!" she let loose with a blood-curdling scream as he was corkscrewing his two thick fingers and pounding her pussy fast and hard.

Again Danny felt her juices spray his crotch and he loosed his own juices deep into her.

She had long ago lost strength in her arms. The last five minutes of their joining had been with her lying face down, shoulders against the mattress, her ass high in the air.

Now, she just slid forward until she was nearly flat on the bed.

"God damn fucking shit pussy fucker," she ranted.

Danny almost laughed at her declaration but bit back his laugh.

He got out of the bed, wet a face cloth in his sink and returned to sponge her drooling, slimy pussy.

She grabbed his hand, brought it to her lips and kissed his hand.

"Danny Couvillion, I love you," she declared.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,079 Followers