Eyes Like The Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers

"Almost as much as you love Troy?" Daniel almost asked.

He kissed her. He had intended for it to be a soft kiss, a loving kiss. But Cheryl grabbed his face and aggressively thrust her tongue into his mouth.

"God damn it, say it," she wanted to scream at him. "I know you do. Just say it."

He took her back to her dorm, kissed her, and then roared away on his Harley.

"You tell my boyfriend he's mine?" Annie asked when Cheryl entered the room

Cheryl fought down the urge to tell the girl to go to Hell. She fought down the urge to punch the smirking girl in her smug face.

Cheryl and Danny had just made love. For Cheryl, it had been the most explosive, mind blowing sex she'd ever experienced.

She had declared her love. She had shown him that she had branded herself with his name. Her flesh was forever marked with his name.

And still he refused to say that he loved her.

Ignoring Annie's playful taunts, Cheryl gathered her shower bag and a set of pajamas and went to the communal shower room.

Underneath a showerhead, warm water cascading over her, Cheryl allowed the tears to begin.

By the time she ran the razor blade over her sleek legs, she was sobbing.

Finally, she scrubbed her face, trying to wash away the puffiness she could feel in her eyes.

"Damn, you fall in?" Annie asked when Cheryl finally returned to the room.

"No; just took my time," Cheryl mumbled and sat down to do the one assignment that was due the following morning.

He had set up a study room in his house. He had set it up with two desks and had let her have first pick.

The evidence was all there; when Cheryl added up all Danny's actions. She gingerly touched the gold chain and cross she wore, that she refused to ever remove. Daniel Couvillion did love her.

"Then why won't he just say it?" Cheryl asked herself.

Annie Trujillio was a reformed Catholic and sneered as Cheryl knelt by the side of her small bunk to say her prayers.

"Tell God I said 'Hi,'" she sneered.

"Tell Him yourself; I'm too busy praying for me," Cheryl snapped and finished her prayers.

As she drifted off to sleep, Cheryl wondered what Danny was doing.

Arriving home, Daniel had stripped the bed; the smell of sex was heavy in the air. Even the comforter had the smell of Cheryl's excitement trapped in the fibers.

Fresh sheets and a lighter comforter on the bed, Daniel completed his three assignments then stretched out in his bed.

As early as the third grade, Troy Manzella and Troy's buddies had tormented Daniel. Prior to third grade, it had been the older kids that had bullied and tormented all the first and second grade kids. But in the third grade, some of the students had grown big enough to strike back when the now fourth and fifth and sixth graders started with their shenanigans.

From third grade on, rarely a day had gone without Troy, or Brian, or Buddy punching Daniel, or shoving him, or tripping him.

And since the first grade, not a day had gone by that Daniel had not admired, longed for Cheryl Leblanc. And not a day had gone by without the adorable little blonde sneering at him, rebuffing him.

Once, in the fifth grade, she'd actually spit at him.

"Guess she don't remember that," Daniel thought, stomach knotting up at the memory.

"Come on, man," Daniel admonished himself. "Fuck; fucking bitch got a tattoo, huh?"

He smiled a satisfied little smirk; he wondered what Troy thought when he saw someone else's name on Cheryl's ass.

Daniel heard the washing machine come to a stop and got out of the bed.

Sheets in the dryer, comforter in the washer, Daniel then allowed himself to drift off to sleep.

Friday afternoon, Annie kept up a nonstop barrage of comments and questions. Cheryl mainly ignored her dorm mate's questions and only answered in monosyllabic grunts when pressed for an answer.

"Here," Danny sent a text and Cheryl grabbed her laundry bag and her book bag and lap top and left the room.

She collided with Danny just outside of the door.

"Here, give me that," Danny said after giving her a quick kiss.

"Hi Danny," Annie cooed flirtatiously.

"Bitch, name's Daniel to you, hear?" Cheryl snapped.

"Not Mr. Couvillion?" Danny teased as he took Cheryl's small hand into his.

"Yeah, it's Mr. Couvillion to you," Cheryl said as they walked down the hall toward the elevators.

Wedges had a Reuben that Danny was crazy about; Cheryl preferred the ham and cheese, add Ranch dressing.

Then he took her to the local movie complex and let her pick out the movie she wanted to see. And bought a large buttered popcorn and two bottles of water.

He didn't even complain at the cheesy dialogue, the implausible plotline or the less than inspiring music. He did lightly complain that she'd eaten the majority of the popcorn and also drank half of his water.

"Oh! You know, this is the first time we're going spend the whole weekend together?" Cheryl happily enthused as they left the theater.

"Know what? Yeah, it is," Danny agreed.

They shared a quick kiss and then he opened her car door for her.

At his home, Danny pointed out that Cheryl had dribbled a tiny amount of Ranch dressing onto her blouse.

"Oh no!" Cheryl said. "Guess I'll have to take it off and wash it, huh?"

They kissed as she removed her blouse and bra. Their kisses grew in intensity as she wiggled out of shorts and panties. Then she wiggled down the hall, pulling Danny toward his bedroom.

They kissed some more as Cheryl got to the task of undressing Danny.

Then she eased him onto the bed and noisily slurped at his cock. She used plenty of saliva to lubricate his cock and stroked the length that didn't slide into her mouth.

Cheryl actually preferred sucking cock to vaginal intercourse. It was generally quicker, and much less messy than conventional sex. Since conventional sex rarely produced more than a mild orgasm, a blow job just seemed better, more efficient.

And, within moments of entering their bedroom, Danny was pumping his hips upward, thrusting into Cheryl's sucking mouth.

"Mmph!" he grunted loudly and loosed his semen into Cheryl's throat.

She curled up with him as he caught his breath.

"So, what you think about, you know, when you uh..." Cheryl asked and pantomimed jerking off.

"You, that hot ass of yours," Danny admitted.

"Yeah?" Cheryl giggled and rolled onto her belly. "Like my ass?"

"Love that ass," Danny said and gave her right buttock a playful little swat.

They kissed a little more, then Danny pulled her on top of him.

She slid his hard cock into her moist pussy and smiled down at him.

Her face lost the smile, though, when Danny reached down and pulled her buttocks apart.

"Oh!" she moaned and Danny felt her pussy spasm slightly. "You going stick your fingers up there again?"

"No," Danny teased and Cheryl shuddered as he slapped her buttocks.

"No?" she groaned.

"No, going stick my dick up there," he teased.

"Oh!" Cheryl shuddered, close to orgasm just thinking of the nasty, disgusting act.

"No Baby," she cooed as she lay down, mashing her chest against his chest.

"No?" Danny asked as he wormed a spittle wetted finger into her twitching anus.

"No, Baby," she cooed and wiggled her buttocks, trying to get more of his finger into her. "Your big old dick? You going hurt me you put that big old dick in my tiny little hiney."

Danny very nearly corrected her, very nearly told Cheryl she did not have a tiny little hiney. He very nearly told her she had a beautiful butt that was nice and round, a 'ghetto booty' but it was not tiny.

"You going get my big old dick in that tiny little hiney, whether you want it or not," Danny ordered.

"Oh no, Baby! You going make me?" Cheryl gasped as Danny worked a second finger into her willing anus.

"Yes," Danny promised.

"You got any, um, you got like some Vaseline or something?" Cheryl groaned, dangerously close to orgasm.

"Yeah, right there," Danny nodded toward his nightstand.

"Fuck!" Cheryl screamed as she flailed, trying to reach the nightstand. "Can't reach it!"

Danny reached and pulled out the tube of KY Jelly.

Cheryl wiggled off of him and knelt on the bed, facing away from him.

Danny squirted a generous dollop of the goo onto his fingers then touched the cold gel to Cheryl's anus.

For the first inch, Danny worked her anus with the two greasy fingers, twisting and turning the two fingers.

Then he quickly drove the rest of the two fingers into her ass to the hilt.

"Aieegh!" Cheryl screamed and Danny watched as her blonde pussy actually ejaculated her orgasm.

"Fuck me you fucking fucker!" she screamed so loudly Danny was sure his neighbors could hear her.

He did fuck her ass with his two fingers for a few moments; she screamed encouragement.

When he added a third finger Cheryl again orgasmed forcefully.

Then Danny greased up his cock and pushed it against her constricting anus.

Her stream of obscenities was just a group of filthy words, none of her declarations made a bit of sense.

She screamed in orgasm again when he managed to get all of his thick cock into her tiny little hiney.

She shook, then screamed again loudly, then collapsed on the bed. He followed her down as she slid to lay flat.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fucking dick fuck ass," she moaned and shuddered as Danny did continue to push into her tight ass.

She orgasmed again but couldn't even manage to scream. She waved a hand, trying to get Danny's attention. She tried to get him to stop, cease for just a moment. She tried to suck in lungsful of air but couldn't.

Just before she slipped into unconsciousness, Cheryl felt his semen flooding her bowels.

She revived, gasping ragged breaths, felt his sweaty torso pressed against her sweaty back as they lay side by side in his bed.

Then she realized she was dangerously close to emptying her bowels in the bed.

She scrambled out of the bed and scampered into the bathroom. She didn't even have time to close the door, just barely had time to slam the seat of the commode down before plopping down and unloosing a torrent of waste.

And the forceful, painful bowel movement nearly brought on another orgasm.

In the morning, Cheryl tried to impress Danny with her culinary skills. She had no culinary skills, though, so Danny made their breakfast and they sat at his small kitchen table, both still nude.

She did impress him with her dish washing ability, though.

"Okay, need to get the grass cut; I wait any longer and it'll be too hot," Danny said as he shrugged into shorts and tee shirt.

As she threw her first load of clothes into the washing machine, listening to the whine of Danny's electric mower, Cheryl felt an odd sensation wash over her.

She looked around, looked at the wash room, looked through the door at the kitchen, and then looked out the small window at the back yard.

"We need a tree, maybe a pecan tree back there," Cheryl said.

She tried to peer at the ground just outside of the small window, but the window was too small, too high for her to see anything.

She pulled on her shorts from last night, pulled on one of Danny's Van Halen tee shirts and walked outside.

There was a flower box in front of the house, but it was empty.

Danny stopped pushing the whining mower and watched as she looked around the front yard, then walked through the carport to peer into the back yard.

Then she walked to where Danny was drinking from his water bottle.

"We need a tree back there," she announced. And I want a flower garden back there too, and we need to get some dirt for this flower box here and I saw this really cute herb garden that will fit perfect in the kitchen window."

"Right now? Or can I finish cutting the grass?" Danny asked.

"Let me get a bra on and I'll go to that little store right there," Cheryl said.

"Keys are on the hook by the side door," Danny said.

Cheryl kissed him then looked deeply into his eyes.

"You got eyes like the ocean," Danny smiled.

"And you got eyes like the world," she said.

She kissed him again then continued to peer into his eyes.

"Danny?" she asked quietly. "Do you, you do love me, right?"

He closed his eyes and turned his head.

"Danny?" she asked, voice beginning to crack.

"And I hate it," he admitted, looking down at the ground.

"Hate what?" she asked, wiping at the tears that streamed from her eyes.

"I fucking hate loving you, you hear?" Danny spat forcefully.

"What? Why, Danny?" Cheryl asked.

"Because, God damn it, soon as school's over? You're going right back to fucking God damned Troy Manzella and fuck Danny," Danny yelled.

"What?" Cheryl yelled at him and tried to put her arms around him.

"No, all right, no, God damn it," Danny spat, pushing her away.

"Is that, that's what this is about?" Cheryl screamed, angrily. "You won't love me because of Troy?"

She stomped to the door of the house.

"God damn! That shit was in high school! Get over yourself, Daniel!" she yelled before jerking the door of the house open.

"No it wasn't! It wasn't in high school!" Daniel yelled back. "It was just two weeks ago!"

Cheryl stomped back to where he was standing and glared angrily at him.

"And they were there to tell me 'Bye' and that's it," she yelled, poking him in the chest with her finger. "And you know why Brian called you 'Danny,' huh? Because for the five minutes they were there, all they heard come out of my mouth was how great my Danny is, how much I love my Danny. You pull up and he calls you Danny because all I fucking talked about was my Danny."

The old man across the street, Mr. Burns, had walked out onto the porch to see why his Saturday morning was being disturbed by yelling.

He saw that motorcycle riding boy and a very attractive blonde in the yard, arguing about some boy named Danny.

Then, to the utter delight of the old man, the attractive blonde turned and pulled down her shorts, flashing a beautiful, round ass, marred by one heart tattoo.

"God damn! I even got your name, your name, not Troy's name on my ass!" Cheryl screamed shrilly.

"Got any other tattoos I can see?" Mr. Burns asked loudly and Cheryl squealed and pulled up her shorts.

Danny stepped in between Mr. Burns and Cheryl, blocking Mr. Burns' line of sight.

"I'm going back inside; you come in when you've gotten over your little hissy fit," Cheryl snapped and went back into the house.

"Whatever y'all fighting about? Tell her you're wrong, you're sorry and it won't happen again," Mr. Burns advised before stepping back into his own house.

Danny finished cutting the front, sides and rear yards before disconnecting the battery and cleaning the underside of the mower. He then took his time putting everything away.

"Quit lollygagging, Daniel," Cheryl called out from the carport.

"Daniel, huh?" Danny asked as he locked the tool shed.

"Until you tell me you love me? It's Daniel," Cheryl said and a tear slid down her face.

He opened the gate that separated the back yard from the carport.

"I got all my clothes done," Cheryl said.

"Oh, good, good," Danny agreed.

"So, soon as you take your shower, you can take me back to the dorm, okay?" Cheryl said.

"Suppose I don't want to take you back?" Danny asked.

"Then I'll call a cab," Cheryl threatened.

Daniel showered, found the Van Halen tee shirt she'd worn earlier and pulled it on. He found some loose cargo shorts and pulled them on.

"Where, where's your laundry bag?" he asked.

"In the car," Cheryl quietly said.

She proceeded him to the car and opened her own door.

"Listen, I uh, I'm sorry," Daniel said as he started the car.

"I was standing, I was dumping my jeans into the washing machine," Cheryl said. "And I, you were cutting the grass and I'm inside, washing my clothes."

Daniel didn't say anything.

"And it felt, Danny, it felt, Daniel, damn it, it's Daniel," Cheryl said, wiping at her fresh tears. "Daniel? It felt like home."

"It is home," Daniel said.

"No, no, not for you," Cheryl said. "For me. I'm standing there, and all of a sudden, it just felt right, it felt like I was home."

Daniel put the car in forward and pulled back under the carport.

"You are home," Cheryl," he said.

"No, damn it, no I'm not," Cheryl said.

"Come on; I don't want to have this conversation in the car, Daniel said.

Cheryl allowed herself to be pulled out of the car, pulled into the house and pulled to the couch.

On the couch, she perched herself on the edge.

"I'm sorry," Daniel admitted. "And it's wrong, it's wrong of me to let a bunch of shit happened, what? Two? Three years ago?"

Cheryl didn't help him, just sat poised on the edge of the couch and stared at him.

"Cheryl? I do, I do love you," Daniel admitted, breaking his gaze and looking away.

Cheryl's heart leapt, but still she sat, staring at him.

"And?" she finally said.

"And? And I, I'm, I don't like it," Daniel said.

"Why, Danny, Daniel?" Cheryl said. "What don't you like?"

"I'm, you're going find some other guy, some fucking football player or something and what happens to me, huh?" Daniel asked.

"Well, his name better be Danny," Cheryl said.

She reached out and linked her fingers with his.

"Danny, I, I just don't know, how can I prove to you? How can I prove to you that I'm not going find some football player and run off?" she asked.

She then poked him in the chest with her finger.

"And you, huh?" she snapped. "Suppose Moalualoa comes back, huh?"

She looked into his eyes.

"You don't think I'm scared of that? Or some other hot Chinese girl comes along? Cheryl asked.

"Samoan," Daniel gently corrected.

"Oh whatever," Cheryl snapped.

But she did not relinquish her hold of his hand.

"Samoan, Chinese, Japanese, like there's any difference; they're all gorgeous. There's no way I can compete with any of them," Cheryl said.

"Uh huh," Daniel said. "But do any of them have 'Danny' tattooed on their tiny little hiney?"

"Well, that's true," Cheryl said, nodding her head. "I do have that going for me."

He pulled her to him and they kissed for a moment.

"So, uh, I can go get your clothes out of the car?" Daniel asked.

"One condition," Cheryl said, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"You got to tell me you love me; you got to tell me you love me at least a hundred times a day," she stated, poking him in his chest with her finger.

"Suppose I lose count and only say it ninety nine times?" he smiled.

"Then I won't kiss you," Cheryl said.

"I do love you, you know that, huh?" Danny murmured as he hugged her.

"Baby, I know that, but God damn, I still want to hear it," Cheryl agreed.

"Yeah, but a hundred times? A day?" Danny complained.

"Keep that up, it'll be a thousand," Cheryl threatened.

The Myndee Blue Jays were playing the Missouri River State Pioneers but Danny didn't get to see the televised broadcast. He was busy digging a hole in the back yard, planting Cheryl's pecan tree.

The Blue Jays trampled the Pioneers, 41 to 3, but Danny didn't get to see that football game. He was busy filling in the large terra cotta containers with Jack Dempsey roses.

There was a 'Sex and the City' marathon playing, but Cheryl didn't get to see it, she was screaming obscenities as Danny filled her ass with his hard cock.

By the time Thanksgiving rolled around, Annie Trujillio had nearly forgotten what Cheryl Leblanc looked like. There was none of Cheryl's clothing, toiletries, and books in the dorm room.

Annie did not forget what Daniel Couvillion looked like; flirting with him whenever she did see him on campus, whether Cheryl was with him or not.

"I swear, I'm going fuck her up," Cheryl snarled to Danny after another one of Annie's brazen displays.

"What? Why?" Danny laughed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers