All Comments on 'Eyes Like Winona Ch. 02'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

I loved the grittiness of this chapter. I just can't help but feel very sorry for Neil/Ryan. It is so obviously distasteful for him to have to pimp himself out but what other choice does he have with so many depending on him?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Great so far

I won't push to say hurry as you have stated you have a lot on your plate but I like how this is developing and can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good so far. Like the real emotions that come from him. You can imagine what it would feel like to go there out of necessity. My one issue is why would he put up with Ben using the money the family needed for him when he went to school and didn't get a job. What a little prick. Not liking Ben. Neil better rein him in. I was shocked he could be so blase about the kid taking the money he had to pimp him self out for to use on his gf and not tell him he better not.

I'm on the fence whether Drake will have feelings for Neil. I think Neil may set himself up for hurt being so 'innocent'. Questions I have are whether Neil is out to his family? Has he ever dated? Will he tell Drake his real name? Was Kirk's arm really broken when he stole? :) Keep writing!

~cannd

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 12 years ago
My god, you have this knack for utterly heart-wrenching tales

And they're all different too. I've read some real tear jerkers but then gone to read more stories by the same author and discovered that the tales are all the same, changing little details here and there. You are a true creative talent with incredible capacity for capturing emotion and moving readers. I know you prefer tragedies with happy endings but I also like the other works you do :) you're a favourite of mine.

allusive1allusive1almost 12 years ago
Another heartbreaking story...

Not sure how you always make me cry with your stories. You've really woven a texture of despair in this story with your choice of words. I won't say I'm enjoying it, because it's excruciating, but I will say I am very much looking forward to reading the next chapter--I must be a masochist. LOL. But it is beautifully written even if it is heartbreaking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous