Eyes on the Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like I was nearly jogging to keep up with his long-legged strides. We reached the outside edges of the market and Luke pulled us to the right. He pulled his hat further down onto his head while he reached to his back pocket for his dark sunglasses. The ends of his blonde hair stuck out from the bottom of his Chicago Bears ball hat as we walked further down the street. We turned the street corner and I found myself being pulled into a small family run diner. Luke got us a table and we settled into one of the easiest conversations I've ever had. Words flowed so freely between us as we sat in the small mom and pop restaurant.

"How did you know this place was even here? It's so far from the main roads," I asked Luke after we had finished eating.

"I used to work here for years, this is my part of town," he told me while we waited for the waiter to bring us our checks. This was the closest he had told be about where he was from. I knew he was from Chicago and he still lived here, obviously, but that was all I knew about his life. I knew all of the random facts about him, like the fact that his favorite color is white, his favorite animal is a wolf, and his favorite book is Paradise Lost. What I didn't know was his age, what he did for a living, or his last name. But it didn't really matter to me. I felt like I actually knew the guy regardless of the lack of that information. He was a good guy and I had already decided that I wanted to spend the rest of my time in Chicago with him.

When the waiter came to clear our plates he handed the check to Luke. I opened my mouth to tell the waiter that we were on two separate checks, but before the waiter noticed my urge to speak Luke kicked my foot underneath the table and raised an eyebrow at me when I glared back at him. The waiter noticed our exchange and smirked at Luke before walking away with his black credit card.

Luke paid for me whether I liked it or not and soon we were back outside, walking the streets of Chicago. Luke took me to amazing local shops and boutiques and he picked up quickly that I have a thing for antiques and vintage. We spent hours window shopping, until the sunset and the shop doors were closed.

————————————————

The temperature had dropped during the day, making it a typical October night. When the chill had blown in, Luke reached over and grabbed my hand to pull me closer. I spent the next several moments after that looking at our entwined fingers as we walked down the less crowded roads. The warmth from his palm radiated into me until I was impervious to the cold. Never before had I felt something so amazing just from touching someone else's hand.

Luke took a deep breath and turned to me, "What are you doing for the rest of the night?" I stayed silent for a few steps, thinking about how I would spend the night alone. Before I could answer that I didn't know what I was doing, my phone went off. I reached my right hand to pull my phone out of my back pocket while my left hand still held his. Danielle had texted me to let me know that she and Jake had found some last minute tickets to a museum exhibit, but they were only able to get two. I was on my own again tonight, but I didn't have to be.

"Im not doing anything. My friends went to an exhibit, so it's just me tonight."

"Stay with me." I raised an eyebrow at him and waited for him to elaborate. "I mean, just come back my to my apartment. We can watch movies or order dinner. I won't pull anything on you unless you ask me too. I swear."

I was stayed silent until he opened his mouth again to speak when I interrupted him. "Okay."

"Really?" The look on his face was almost comical. Like saying yes was the last thing he expected me to do at that moment. "Great!" He gave me a blinding smile, "I'm this way." His hand gripped mine tighter as he pulled me towards downtown Chicago.

————————————————

He opened the door for me when we reached the front of his building. He pulled off his Bears hat and tucked his sunglasses inside of his black leather jacket once we were inside of the lobby. Even though the sun had set about an hour earlier Luke had kept his sunglasses on.

The same man who had nodded to me when I helped Luke home the other night smiled at us now. "Don't let this one go Mr.Luke. She's one of the good ones," the old man said.

Luke laughed and his eyes met mine as he replied to the man, "I don't plan on it. I'm her's for as long as she wants me."

I was speechless. I let him lead me to the elevator and once we got inside I turned to face him. I looked up at him only to find him looking down, watching our hands. I squeezed his hand in mine and his eyes blue eyes looked into mine. The look in them made me forget about questioning him on what he had said in the lobby. There would be a time for that later.

Once we go into his apartment, which was huge by the way, he gave me a tour. Sure I had already been there before, but it felt nice to have him show me around as a welcomed guest. We ordered from 'the best local pizza place in all of Chicago' according to Luke and began an X-men movie marathon while we ate.

Half of the way through "Origins: Wolverine" (our second movie of the night) I gave up on being subtle. If he wouldn't come on to me unless I asked him too, then so be it. I'd had enough of him lazily tracing circles on my shoulder while I was slowly burning from the inside out. We had been sitting the same way we had been walking, with him on my left. The only difference was that his arm was slung over my shoulders to hold me tucked into him.

I threw my leg over his and held myself over his lap. His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me down to sit on him. His eyes darkened at he watch me lower my head and lean in. My lips gently touched his until he raised his hands from my hips and put one on my lower back whir threading the other through my hair. His mouth pressed back against mine with fervor as our kiss deepened. His tongue outlined the part of my lips until I opened my mouth to let him in. Our tongues tangled as we both couldn't get enough of the other. He tasted like perfection and I knew I could never get enough.

Luke tightened his hold only hair and pulled me even closer into him. With his body so firmly pressed against mine, I could feel every muscle coil and flex as we lost ourselves in the kiss. I felt his hand run up the side of my ribcage and noticed for the first time that he had me on my back, pressed into the couch. I arched my back under the touch of his hands, only to grab the from of his shirt to pull him down for another kiss.

Just a kiss wasn't enough. I wanted—needed—to feel his skin against mine. I was afraid that I might combust if I didn't. The heat that had formed between my thighs found a way to spread outward, warming my entire body. Desperately, I pulled at the hem of his t-shirt until he understood what I want. It didn't take very long before he was pulling mine off and throwing it to join his on the floor.

Hid hand slid up my side until he reached the side of my breast. He paused and looked down at me, waiting for my permission. I nodded my head and reached up to thread my fingers through his hair and bring him down to me for a heated kiss. I made quick work of removing my bra once he had unhooked it. He caressed my bare chest with his rough hands and my nipples instantly hardened into peaks as he rubbed them between his fingers.

While one hand continued to memorize every inch of my chest, the other moved lower until his fingers brushed my waist band. My hips lifted of their own accord, desperate for his touch. Once he acknowledged my approval, my jeans were off in seconds and my panties shortly followed.

Luke's hand slid down between my folds and his expert fingers began to play with my clit. Never had anything made me feel so alive or allow such pleasure. While his thumb rubbed my clit he sank one of his long fingers into me. The first finger was quickly joined by another as he pushed them in and out of my heat. His thumb was replaced by his mouth as his fingers continued to move to the rhythm he had set. His tongue ran along my clit and sent my hips bucking off of the couch. With his fingers rubbing my inner most parts and his lips around my clit, my body was forced of the edge of the cliff and I plenty ready for more.

Luke and I worked together to remove his jeans and I pulled down his black boxer briefs as he reached into his wallet for a condom. He rolled it onto himself, but paused to look down at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me. The fact that he was still concerned about me and willing to put himself through physical pain if I decided that this wasn't what I wanted, only solidified my decision.

"Yes. Always. My answer with you will always be yes," I breathed. He nodded once and lined himself up with me. With one forearm braced next to my head and the other hand on my hip, Luke gave me a passionate kiss as he thrust forward and filled me completely. I hadn't paid attention to his size while I was so focused on undressing him, but now that he was in me I could feel how big he was.

Luke held himself still for several moments to allow my body to adjust, but it was a few moments to long for me. I lifted my hips to meet his and we began to move in perfect rhythm with each other. Never before had something felt so right or so perfect from the very beginning and I knew he felt it too. There was push and pull, give and take, the exact amount of passion needed for the explosion that we were.

The friction between us grew as his thrust became harder and deeper as I continued to lift my hips to meet him. I felt his body strain on top of me while the tension within me cooled even tighter. His mouth caught mine as he hit that one special spot within a woman's body. I was thrown over the edge, calling Luke's name as if he was my only saving grace. My climax drew Luke over the finish line as he shuddered for a final time above me, before his body collapsed onto mine. He rolled to the side, removed the condom, and pulled my limp body up against his. He covered us with a blanket, long forgotten on the floor, his arm wrapped around my waste my back was pressed against his front and I was asleep before I could hear him murmur sweet words and promises in my ear.

————————————————

I woke up cover up to my shoulders by a blanket that smelt like man in a place that I knew nothing about. Then I felt the warm solid body behind me and knew it wasn't all a dream. I had had sex with Luke and then we cuddled on the couch together. I was almost surprised that he didn't make me dress and leave like most guys who look like him would do. But from everything I'd seen of Luke, he wasn't like most guys. Not his physical attributes, although quite impressive, but his heart and his personality. He was an all around Mr.Perfect.

I was shaken out of these thoughts as the hand on my waist tightened and a pair of lips pressed to the back of my neck. I immediately became aware of the hard length pressed firmly against my backside.

"It seems like you have quite the problem there," I told Luke teasingly in a voice rough from sleep.

"If it's a problem, then I can't wait for the solution." He smiled wickedly at me before giving me a kiss that led to much, much more.

————————————————

We didn't leave the apartment until six hours later after being completely sated and making love in three other spots throughout his house. Including the bedroom, shower, and the kitchen counter. Who knew how sexy a man could be in the kitchen? I couldn't keep my hands off of him, so needless to say lunch was burned and food was our reason for leaving the euphoria of the morning.

I called Danielle and told her that I was okay and was going to do my own thing for the rest of the trip. Her and Jake seemed okay with that as I wasn't the third wheel anymore and they didn't have to worry about me. I knew that with Luke I was in very capable hands.

We spent the next five days together. He insisted that I bring my suitcase to his place, so that's what I did. I kept the hotel room, however, for when Miranda met me in Chicago for the hockey game. My days with Luke consisted of him showing me his city, amazing local food, amazing sex, spending every night with him in his bed, and waking up to gentle kisses over all the parts of my body.

The day Miranda arrived came way too fast. Not that I didn't love seeing my best friend, but it meant that my time with Luke was almost over. I packed my suitcase and headed for the door of his flat. He followed me out of the bedroom, still lacking a shirt from our last escapade. Thankfully he had put on jeans because I was already late enough as it was. He leaned against the doorframe as he watched me do a second scan of the living room to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.

"What are you and Miranda doing today?" He asked me while I was looking around the room. I had purposely avoided the topic of hockey with him because I desperately wanted to forget the fact that he was probably a Blackhawks fan. Sure, he didn't have any sports memorabilia in his house but that didn't mean he wasn't a fan. Dating a Blackhawks fan was the one thing I had sworn I would never do. Hating the Blackhawks was something that was bred into me and when it came to hockey, all bets were off. Even Miranda and I's friendship is put on hold when the Blues and Hawks play each other.

"She loves Chicago so chances are that we'll wander around the city and because it's Miranda we're probably going to get lost and whined up having some crazy story to tell about it. Then tonight we're going to the hockey game."

"The hockey game?" Luke's head shot up at the mention of the sport. While we may not have talked about hockey, he was well aware of the fact that I hated the Blackhawks, which is one of the reason why I believed he was perfectly okay avoiding the subject.

"Yeah, Miranda and I have tickets. She's a huge Blackhawks fan. The only reason she's here is for the game," I said as I walked closer to him.

"So you're going to be at the game tonight."

"Yes..." I said slowly, "I am going to be at the game tonight. I will be a lone Blues fan in the middle of Blackhawks territory. I might start a fight for the hell of it, who knows?" The look in his eyes scared me because of the panicked look they held. "Hey, whats so bad about me going to the game?" I asked him as I put a hand on his solid bare chest.

He put his hand on mine and placed them both over his heart. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong with you going to the game. I'm sorry, I got lost in my head for a second." He leaned down and kissed me.

Before I had the chance to breathe again I was on my back, pressed against his bed. Luke stripped me of my clothes as I hastily tried to tug down his jeans until he took mercy on us both and finished the job of removing them. Our motions were frantic as we each took everything that the other had to offer. Luke pounded into me while I lifted my hips off of the bed to meet each and every driving thrust. I rode the wave up higher and higher until my climax overtook me and I was drowning in pleasure. Luke shuddered and collapsed, rolling over and pulling me onto his chest.I rested my head on his shoulder over his tattoo and looked up at him while he smiled lazily.

"If you keep looking at me like that, you're going to be even more late meeting Miranda," Luke said, his smile turning catlike and predatory.

"Oh shit!" I jumped out of the bed and ran around the room trying to find all of the scattered pieces of clothing. I called Miranda and told here that I was on my way to meet her at the station. After pulling on my boots and grabbing my suitcase I called to Luke saying that I'd call him after the game. I threw myself out the door and listened to his laughter as the elevator doors closed.

————————————————

Miranda and I went to the game early for the special "meet and greet" with a few of the players. There were several other fans all lined up outside of the doors where the event was taking place. Miranda, like everyone else in the room but me, was wearing her favorite Blackhawks player jersey. While she was sporting a #39 Jason Grant jersey, I was proudly representing my St.Louis Blues. If I had to be in Chicago meeting 'Hawks players you can damn well be sure that I was wearing blue.

Finally, the doors opened and the winners, and their guests, were let in. Players were all over the room, talking and laughing and mingling with the fans. Cameras flashed as everyone was taking pictures with their favorite players and idols.

While Miranda was talking to one of the newer players on the team, I scanned the room looking for any hint of salvation from this black and red hell. My job for the time being was to take pictures of the best night of my best friends life. Miranda called my name to take her picture with whoever had just walked over. I turned back to face her and I came face to face with the one person I was not expecting. Judging from the look on Luke's face I don't really think he was expecting to see me either.

Luke broke eye contact first and turned to face Jason Grant, whom Miranda was currently staring at speechless. I pinched the underneath of her arm and she finally was 'un-starstruck'. I took my que from Luke and acted like we were complete strangers. I'm not going to lie, his attitude shift really hurt. Unwilling to look at him while he was talking to Miranda and Grant, I looked at the players around the room. My complete lack of Blackhawks player knowledge was becoming quite apparent. I knew a grand total of three players names and the rest of them were completely lost on me. They were Blackhawks so I just didn't care.

I was wondering why Luke didn't tell me that he'd be at the game tonight and that he'd won the contest when Miranda grabbed my arm. I quickly shifted my focus back to her and the two men in front of us.

"Blake, I need you to take the picture," Miranda said, standing in-between Luke and Grant. I thought 'why the hell is she taking a picture with Luke, he's just another winner' while I took their picture.

"It was nice meeting you Miranda," Luke said as he shook her hand.

"I think a girl wearing my jersey deserves a hug," Grant said as he pulled Miranda in. "It was great meeting you both. Maybe we can convince you to join the dark side after we play a kick-ass game," Grant said as he winked at me and him and Luke walked away.

"I can't believe that we just met Jason Grant and Luke Warren! And he hugged me! He actually hugged me!" Miranda raved, completely freaking out over meeting her favorite player.

"Luke Warren?" I was starting to get uncomfortable with the information that I was beginning to put together.

"Yeah, Luke Warren. One of the best players for the Blackhawks, except for Grant of course. This is his fifth year on the team, plus he's insanely attractive." While Miranda continued talking, I looked over her shoulder at Luke and my eyes focused on the letters 'Warren' stitched across the back of his game jersey. As if he felt his eyes on me he stopped and glanced back at me. As impossible as his emotions were to read, I could see this one clearly in his eyes and written all over his face. He was sorry.

————————————————

The game went as Grant had predicted. Chicago won 2-1 and the entire place went crazy except for the few Blues fans like myself. But I was glad that Miranda got to see her team win in the home town rink like she'd always wanted.

My eyes never left Luke during the game. He skated with an ease and natural grace that showed the world that hockey was what he was born to do. Girls and women of all ages swooned throughout the entire arena when his gaze was cast anywhere near their direction. No matter how much I wished it wasn't true, I was one of them.