All Comments on 'Eyes Only Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
666iceman666icemanabout 8 years ago
Like the twists and turns give it ten if I could

Lydia Green noticed by crowbar2, Laura being kept out of the loop a little by crowbar1, Teresa being enlightened on a trip to The Vision. Our FBI Deputy Director had been to the cabin before! Then there is Rita!!!!? Plus a smug perp is soon a pic (prisoner in custody) But many more twists and turns before we get there I hope. Keep these stories coming although more often would be my only request.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Writing as fast as I can...

I write as fast as I can in the time I have, but I don't want to put out substandard stuff, nor stuff that does not lead to my ultimate 'vision' (pun intended) for these stories. So y'all's patience is appreciated, and enjoy the stories as much as I enjoy the comments upon them....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Melina!!!

Melina is your best character. More steamy scenes with her and other men please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Catered food for that elite group?

Don and Laura hosted fbi and police elite and served catered food? Could have been poisoned and all dead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No major power uses the gun-type nuclear core - it was only used in the "Little Boy" device because it was certain to detonate, but with a lower efficiency than the implosion core in "Fat Man" and subsequent weapons.

mink57mink57over 2 years ago

I intended to write that the nuclear reactor would not explode until Don Troy stated just that.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A typical example of how to keep the reader interested and moving onto the next chapter

"Ah, I have one of my best people keeping him under observation." he said. "He has no idea how deeply I've penetrated the institutions he mistakenly trusts."

Excellent once again.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Cindy on to Lydia Green. Wonder if Gor-Don has had sex with Jenna who is bisexual? Can’t figure out the Group of Four are upto . Other than shipping extra potential explosive chemicals to white supremists.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

TheDandyTheDandy6 months ago

My compliments to you WW on using "ethnicity" instead of "race". As far as "race" is concerned, there's only ONE race on this earth, ignoring the possibility of extraterrestrials that live amongst us. Keep on keeping on!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eyes Only Series Info