Ezra's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

It took him a couple of seconds but he depressed the button on full stun and didn't let go until the girls were screaming. He pushed them off of him and stood up releasing the button. He pulled out a double dog leash from the bag and fastened a hook to each lady's collar. He made Gina lay in the sand while he spanked the hell out of Sarah's ass. When he finished turning Sarah's ass pink he had her spank Gina. His cock was already showing signs of life as he watched the spanking but he knew it was still too soon.

"If you two are going to behave like bitches, I am going to treat you like a couple of bitch dogs. Now on your hands and knees and be my dogs as we walk. By the way Sarah, you can't have anything to eat until you prove how great your blow jobs are. Let's continue on now puppies," Ezra said anger still obvious in his voice. The walk wasn't bad for Sarah as she was young but Gina's knees were hurting. As they walked he would make them do tricks like rollover and play dead. This was a bit humiliating but nothing compared to when he escalated it to sniffing and licking each other's asses as well as his ass. He did let Sarah have a small taste of her mother's pussy juice. This was great fun for him as he felt like a puppet master. He even had them nibble on each other's ears and kiss. The hottest moments came when they took turns lying on their backs with their 'paws' skyward and licked the other lady's tits.

Ezra thought about having them mount one another but would save that for later when he had the strap-on dildo with him. When they got back to the cabin he let them off the leashes and let them lay in the sun for awhile as he looked on. He made sure to be close enough that they could not plot against him. He realized that he still had further to go to win them over than he thought.

By this time it had been about three or four hours since he had fucked his mother so he thought he had enough spunk for a good blow job. He called Sarah over and asked her to suck his cock and she refused so he turned to his mom and said quietly, "Let's go eat and drink. We have some giant boiled shrimp and cocktail sauce in there and you can fix some Margaritas."

Ezra knew this was his sister's favorite meal and knew it would get to her especially as she hadn't eaten since breakfast. He made her sit at the dining table and watch as the food was put out and eaten. Sarah became worried as she realized that Ezra was serious that she would not eat until she blew his cock for him. She love giving blow jobs but how could she do this. As the first pitcher of margaritas disappeared she sighed and fell to her knees in front of her brother and moved to suck him off.

"Not here, in bed sis," he smiled in triumph. He took his mother to the bed and handcuffed her as he wasn't taking any chances and slid the keys under the locked closet door. Then he handed her a pair of her silky bikini panties to put on. It was then she remembered what she had told him in the kitchen after her date. She should never have boasted about what a great cock sucker she was but it was the truth. She put them on and reluctantly sauntered over to the bed.

Her brother was beside her mother and playing with Gina's titties as Sarah climbed onto the bed. Gently she grabbed Ezra's thighs as he spread them wider for her. As her face got closer to his cock she concluded her brother had the biggest cock she had ever sucked. Ezra smiled as he watched her stick out her tongue and flick it across his piss hole. Then she realized that he hadn't washed since he had fucked their mother; but she knew there was no way out.

As much as she wanted out of this situation Sarah's competitive nature caused her to need to prove to her ass hole of a brother that she was a master cock sucker. First she wrapped her tongue around the spongy head; slithering it all over the sensitive area. Ezra was amazed at how long her tongue appeared to be. She now had both hands helping her caress his balls, caressing his thighs, and milking his hard shaft.

She played and teased with his manhood as if she were making love to it. She nibbled up and down the sides and bottom of it before sucking his large balls one at a time into her mouth. Then Sarah slowly sucked his entire length into her mouth with her tongue still exploring every vein and bump. Holding his hips in place Sarah fucked his erection with her mouth increasing both in speed and pressure.

Getting into the task she moved one hand to her clit and frigged herself through the panties. Her hand was squeezing his balls relentlessly. When she felt his member twitch she pulled away and kissed his balls denying him an orgasm. When she resumed her sucking she stabbed a finger into his ass and played with his prostrate.

"Mmm, Fuck I love sucking cock; fucking fantastic," Sarah cooed as she went back down on her brother sucking his entire length into her mouth. His member was tickling the back of her throat. Gina couldn't believe what she was seeing; her 18 year old daughter sucking cock like a professional. Ezra was moaning and groaning as one hand was clamped on to his sister's head and the other strangling his mother's titties. Every time Ezra came close to Cumming Sarah pulled away. He now believed her brash bragging as he thrust his hips to meet her mouth fucking. Sarah's fingertips were a blur on her clit as she came several times in her silky drawers. Ezra attempted to speak but only gibberish came out, "Son of a bitch; puss, need pussy; got to cum, oh yes; panties, my face; eat you; oh mother fuck; give me. "

"Well, looks like you appreciate what I am doing," Sarah cooed as she gave his member a bite. She thought about making her own demands but realized it would be pointless as Ezra still had full control as he was the only one who knew the combinations to the closet and front door. Seconds later she swung her body around and was grinding her dripping wet panties in her brother's face. "Oh fucking god," Ezra moaned as he licked and sucked on the panties gliding all over his face. Now Sarah's sucking became even more feverish. With the wet panties in his face and the expert sucking he was receiving it wasn't long before he exploded like a fountain in his sister's mouth. Sarah did not stop. She kept sucking and sucking drawing more and more spunk from his erection. Ezra had his arms wrapped around Sarah's ass as he had to hold on as the feeling was so intense.

"So, you believe me now that I can make a man happy without fucking him," she whispered out of breath as Ezra's very limp cock fell from her mouth. Sarah rolled off of him and licked his remaining cum from her lips. He could say nothing and just shook his head. He pulled out a second pair of handcuffs and put them on Sarah and. The three of them took a long nap. Gina mind raced even in her dreams; she was confused as a million feelings were going through her head.

Similar thoughts were causing Sarah to toss and turn. It really bothered Sarah that she had actually given her own brother a blowjob. She was also worried about fucking him as she could not figure a way out of it.

When Ezra woke up he realized that he had not really done anything to his sister yet. He decided that this would change immediately. Looking over at her he saw her tits rise and fall as she breathed and licked his lips. Gently he climbed over her sleeping body and flicked his tongue around her nipples. He pushed his legs between his sibling's thighs as he sucked and licked the beautiful orbs. He could feel that her panties were still wet against his belly as her eyes fluttered open.

"What the fuck," Sarah gasped as she awoke to the action of her brother's mouth. She tried to push him off using her legs but he didn't budge. Then she tried to roll over to knock him off but he was just too strong for her. For some reason her resistance turned him on even more. He knew that as long as she was handcuffed she could not do much but he admired the effort she was making.

"It's time for big brother to make you cum!" Ezra bragged as he licked and kissed down her belly. He bit her cunt through the panties a couple of times before grabbing the waistband of the undies and ripping them straight off. For the fun of it he stuffed the panties into his sister's mouth. He next ran his hand through the thick forest of black pussy hair and reveled in the thought that this pussy would soon be all his. Tears formed on Sarah's cheeks as she was worried she was about to lose her virginity.

As Ezra's tongue flicked over her pussy lips for the first time Sarah tried to put her mind somewhere else. She tried to think of anything that she could from dead puppies to stacks of garbage to keep her body from reacting to what was happening. She even thought of decaying human flesh but nothing was working as her pussy quivered with each lick. She even wrapped a leg around her mother's leg to try and hold still so Ezra would not notice her body's reaction.

But, all this move did was spread her legs wider apart and give her brother better access to her dripping cunt. She moaned through the panties as Ezra sucked her clit into his mouth. She totally lost any remaining control when he slid two fingers up her pussy and finger fucked her. Sarah's hips ground in her brother's face as she wrapped her legs around his back. She came squirting load after load of honey, spitting out the panties and crying out, "You fucking son of a bitch; damn it!"

"So, you are calling your own mom a bitch," Ezra laughed out loud and smacked his sister's hip as he got up. He unfastened the handcuffs from Sarah and told her to go ahead and eat the shrimp. Gina pretended to be asleep hoping to avoid his attention a little longer but he had seen her sneaking peaks at the action beside her. Ignoring Gina for the moment he got out a video and popped it in the machine.

The movie looked normal enough about a mother and her two kids. As what appeared to be a tear jerker showing the three of them dealing with the loss of the adult children's father got going Ezra unlocked his mother's handcuffs and invited her to join him on the sofa. When she joined him Ezra had her sit on his lap. He could hear Sarah devour the food as she was apparently starving.

Ezra gently caressed his mother's tits as the platonic action continued and even nibbled on her neck. The movie had grabbed Sarah's intense interest as well as soon she joined them on the sofa with a full plate of food. Moments later the son in the movie was consoling his mother as they hugged. The mother looked into her son's eyes and suddenly they kissed and he ripped off his mother's blouse. The action did not let up for the rest of the film as every combination of lovers and sex act was explored.

For some reason Gina and Sarah couldn't take their eyes off the screen. Ezra pulled his sister closer to him and played with her as the action got hotter and hotter. The climax of the movie came when the daughter announced that she was pregnant with her brother's baby. The film ended showing them living happily ever after in their taboo relationship.

Neither one of the ladies said a word to Ezra as it was obvious what the point of showing the film had been. Secretly they couldn't deny the feelings it had stirred in them but it also made part of them even more determined to resist knowing that Ezra was planning a long term relationship with them. Over the remainder of their stay Ezra re-showed the movie, along with two similar ones, over and over again.

"Sarah sucks your mommy's big titties. It has been too long since you have had her nipples in your mouth," Ezra demanded when the movie ended. Stubbornly his sister refused as she crossed her arms over her chest and sat back on the sofa. Ezra made his demand two more times but Sarah just sat there in total refusal Ezra reach behind the cushion and pulled out a large knife and held it up.

"Suck these tits or you will both bleed," he scowled. Then, he ran the blade across his mother's tit just below the nipple leaving a red line where the blade had scraped the skin. A single droplet of blood appeared as Gina squealed. Gina sat there mortified as Ezra turned toward her daughter and ran the blade down her thigh leaving the same scrape line.

As he moved the blade back toward his mother's neck Sarah, with tears falling, climbed over and gingerly took her mother's nipple into her mouth. He pushed his sister's head against Gina's chest to make her suck more flesh into her mouth. She got the idea and soon was reluctantly sucking from boob to boob. Trembling Gina spoke, "You are a fucking savage ass hole."

"That is right Sarah suck mommy's tits, make her cum," he said ignoring his mother's comment. Once he was sure that the ladies were concentrating on what was happening he put the knife back in the cushion and began caressing Sarah's back. He soon found Sarah's ass hole and stabbed his finger inside and finger fucked her. Her tit sucking became more frantic and Gina put a hand on her daughter's head to encourage her. Gina didn't like that it was Sarah playing with her tits but could not help but to get excited when anyone played with them.

After Ezra was satisfied with Sarah's efforts he took the women on the beach for a walk complete with leashes. They were cooperative this time as Ezra didn't make them do much as he wanted to enjoy the night air and the ocean breeze. He pulled Gina aside for a moment as he allowed his sister to play in the waves. He told his mom that he planned on taking Sarah's virginity later that evening and she would help him do it.

He explained that Gina had two choices. The first choice was to refuse and he would savagely rape his sister. Or, she could cooperate and make the experience as good as possible under the circumstances for her daughter. If Gina cooperated Ezra pledged to be as tender with Sarah as the girl would allow him to be. Ezra and Gina then joined Sarah in the surf and for a few minutes the girls almost forgot what was happening to them. Then all too soon it was over and they headed back inside.

After getting everyone a drink Ezra went to the closet and got out a Victoria's Secret bag. And handed it to Gina and told her to help Sarah get ready for a special night. Gina hesitated only for a second as she had seen with the knife earlier what her son was capable of. He turned to Sarah and pulled her to him whispering, "This will be the night you will never forget." Patiently Ezra waited in the dining area as he watched and listened to mother and sister. Sarah was balling knowing what was coming. Gina soothed her and calmly explained that she had no choice and that she should try and make the best of it. Finally the tears wiped from her Sarah timidly approached her brother escorted by Gina. She was a vision of pure beauty.

She looked like an angel approaching in the long flowing sheer white nightgown the gown was covered by a matching robe. Her breasts were pushed up so the nipples poked through the material almost like two eyes staring at him. There was a slit up the side revealing thigh high stockings and as she got closer he could smell the sweet aroma of jasmine. Gina made one last attempt to derail her son as she came up and rubbed her ass against him sensually.

"Ezra, if you leave her alone you can do anything to me you want; I mean anything," she cooed grinding her ass in his face. Ezra was not to be deterred but he did pause momentarily and pull Gina's ass cheeks apart and licked out her ass hole before standing and taking his mother over to the sofa and hand cuffing her there. He left one hand free so she could play with herself or take a drink.

She could also lie down and either watch or turn away. He offered her a gag which she refused after being cautioned that she had to be totally silent. In Ezra's mind he thought the nicer he was the better chance he had of making the night into something romantic and seductive. He truly wanted Sarah to enjoy her first time but if she refused to make the best of it that would be her fault because one way or another he was going to cum in her pussy.

"My God Sarah, you are absolutely stunning!" he gasped as he turned to face her. Sarah could not help herself and blushed at the sweet compliment. Ezra quickly turned off the lights after lighting several candles. Sarah's heart felt like it would pound out of her chest. She was panicking but knew there was no place to run. She wondered how Ezra's cock would feel inside of her as she had never even had a dildo up there. Thoughts still careened through her head of ways to get out of this situation.

Slowly he walked over to her and placed his arm around her shoulder. Pulling her close he gave her a small peck on the lips before moving her to the love seat in the corner. He was determined to make this as much like their wedding night as he could. The siblings adjusted so that they were sitting at a diagonal facing each other. Not a word was spoken as he placed a hand on her knee and the other arm around her shoulder. Gently he began kissing her. Very tentatively she kissed him back.

She was heeding her mom's advice just to let it happen so she wouldn't get hurt, but she didn't have to act excited about it either. Soon her brother was nibbling on her neck as he untied the silky knots of her robe. To her own surprise she found her hand resting on Ezra's shoulder. She even gasped when he nibbled on her ear. He kissed her mouth again and this time her tongue responded, dancing with his.

Ezra's hands lightly traced her breasts just before he pushed the robe free of her shoulders. It seemed to melt off of her arms and on to the cushions. The material covering her breast was being held up by thin spaghetti straps. Sarah had quit thinking as her mind was a jumble. Part of her wanted him to get it over with at the same time another part wanted to kill him but it was her libido that had taken over.

He smooched with her for nearly another hour just kissing and playing with her breasts. Periodically he would sneak a hand under her gown along her thighs and caress to within millimeters of her crotch to where he could actually feel the heat rise. She did not notice when he worked the straps of the gown from her shoulders until she felt his tongue circle one of her nipples. His kissing became more and more aggressive as he sucked from tit to tit passionately.

Sarah was softly moaning with her hands caressing her brother's shoulders. Taking this as a sign of encouragement Ezra helped his sister stand up causing the gown to fall to the floor. Now she was wearing only the stockings and a pair of snow white string bikini panties. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the bed putting her down gently. She watched as he removed his few clothes and climbed in beside her.

He resumed passionately kissing and caressing her now not leaving any part of her gorgeous body untouched. He placed her hand on his cock and was happy when she gave it a couple of squeezes. He was soon disappointed when she let it fall away but decided not to force her to return the hand as he had the rest of their lives to look forward to her touching. Animal instinct was beginning to take control as he rolled on top of her and quickly kissed down her body.

Ezra ran his hands over the undies and decided to flip her over and kiss her ass. At first, he was happy with kissing through the soft material. But, his cock was now throbbing so he ripped the strings and folded down the panties from her ass and dove in; kissing and nibbling. Sarah hoped that maybe he would get too tired to fuck her as much energy as he was expending kissing her ass.

However, she loved how he was playing with her rump and ground it into his face. Now on fire Ezra kissed around her hips and gradually rolled her over so that her beautiful pussy was the only thing in view. He pulled away the remainder of the panties and tossed them aside. Moments later he had his legs between his sister's thighs and was passionately kissing her mouth. He ground his hips against her pelvis with his cock now resting against her clit.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers