Ezra's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers

They quietly ate their salads as everyone got used to the new circumstances. After the salads were finished there was nothing subtle about Ezra's actions. He stood up and began undressing and calmly remarked, "I think Bonnie and I are overdressed."

As Ezra got down to his underwear Bonnie wasn't sure about what to do. Her mind was a scramble. She thought about leaving as this was too weird especially because the three others were obviously engaged in incest. At the same time Bonnie was hornier than ever. She kicked off her shoes and decided to see what happened next. Ezra meanwhile had grabbed the bottle of wine and walked around the table pouring each lady a glass with the erection in his boxers obvious.

Next, he tore off some pieces of steak and placed one in his mouth and leaned down and fed it mouth to mouth to his mom running his fingers over her breast as he did this. He then repeated the action with his sister and Bonnie. When Bonnie moaned and kissed back Ezra reached to the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over her head. Then he helped her to her feet and kissed her as he helped her out of her skirt and stockings. Bonnie was left in just black silky bikini panties and matching bra.

"Now that is more like it; now let's finish this delicious dinner," Ezra said disappointing everyone else but he needed his energy for what was to come. There was a lot of flirting and foreplay throughout the meal. The first question that needed answering was how game Bonnie would be when it came to playing with Gina and Sarah. To Ezra's delight his sister tested this out right away.

Sarah scooted her chair closer to her friend and pulled Bonnie's face to hers and tentatively kissed her as she rubbed her hand on Bonnie's thighs. Bonnie responded instantly kissing Sarah back passionately while squeezing Sarah's tit. As the four of them continued to eat the flirting grew more and more intense. At one point Gina reached for her son's cock only to find Bonnie's hand already there and her daughter's foot toying with his balls.

The four of them fed one another and kissed and caressed throughout the meal. Surprisingly the food disappeared from the table when it was apparent to Ezra that the women had pretty well had their fill he told them it was time for dessert. He pushed most of the dishes from the table stacking some on the chairs. Ezra had his mom take off her gown and panties and had her spread out on top of the table as her birthday was in a couple of days and instead of getting cake she would be the cake.

Ezra decorated his mother with cherries, strawberries and whipping cream. He invited Bonnie to pick whether she wanted to sit on Gina's face, eat her big breasts, or eat her pussy. Bonnie didn't answer with words but just dove between the older woman's legs. Sarah was next and she locked her mouth on to her mother's tits and belly. Ezra quickly thrust his cock into his mother's mouth watching the young girls devour the food from his mom's body. Once the food disappeared they moved the action to the king size bed. They woke up in a heap the next morning as the sun streamed in through the window.

Ezra was the first to wake up in the morning. He went to the mini-bar and got himself a drink. He looked out the window at the Gateway Arch and remembered everything that had happened in the last few weeks and he was now convinced that his plan had worked and that his sister, Sarah, and his mother, Gina, were his forever.

hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers