All Comments on 'Face to face'

by Black Tulip

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JRavenJRavenabout 20 years ago
Excellent Story!

Great short story. Hubby is about to be attacked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I loved it!

Very sexy. A combination of the possible forever and love with heated sex. You can't go wrong with that combo. Keep writing.

A7inchPhildoA7inchPhildoabout 20 years ago
You are talented!

You are talented in writing you know that. I gave you an excellent score because you followed through nicely. As always it is difficult to pick apart your work. Some improvement could always be made in every story. The story was gentle, sexy, fun, and very beautiful.

Most important it could have happened!

ProfessorRProfessorRabout 20 years ago
Joyously overcome

This felt very real -- the characters' apprehensions are just as serious and as joyously overcome as in life. The story is truly romantic in how it sees this special time in the characters' lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A great story, well written

This is a great story, and you write very well, describing the what and where. But who are these two people? How did they get to where the story begins?

Keep writing!

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
Very nice!

A very sweet, romantic, but sexy-as-hell love story!

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
Really sexy

Great story! Sexy and sweet ~

*Honey

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Hot, sweet…

and romantic.

I loved how you made Elvi so torn, slowly becoming more sure of herself.

Well done!

Quiet_CoolQuiet_Coolabout 19 years ago
a definite "yes"

I liked this one. When I send my list (1st one, anyway) to Imp for the Anth., this one will be on it.

Q_C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Great story!!! Hope you will write more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like it? I LOVE it

Well written. You're very good at potraying the emotions of the characters. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

good writing but the story was a bit short. wish to see even beter works in future.

OvercriticalOvercritical3 months ago

Writing's not bad, but the plot was silly. There was no depth to these people. All there was, was the superficial. No hint as to how they got to this point. Obviously he came from a modest distance at least, and he wouldn't have done that without a good idea of who he was meeting. Yet there was the slam-bang-thank-you-ma'am aspect to this which was poorly presented. A guy doesn't get on a train and spend a chunk of change on the outrageous prices at a downtown hotel without having a better idea of what he was getting into. He expected jeans and a sweater? What nonsense. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous