All Comments on 'Facesitting Fun with My Roommate'

by RavishedDoe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Cecelia may learn to like it!

However, wheres' the fun in that, unless you do break her and make her your slave!!

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 11 years ago
very enjoyable!

Sure wish I could have been there!

Can we make this into a video? Please..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was very sexy story!!! I really wish you would have described the smell of the girls ass and pussy though, that being part of the enjoyment of having a women sit on your face. You could write another episode and include that though, I would certainly be appreciative of that and I'm sure others would be too. Thanks for sharing this hot piece of fine work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More to come???

I enjoyed your dominance of your room mate. Hope you have more to the story as you break her into your will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you have to have more

it was great you left it open for chapter 2 ??

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 10 years ago
Over Too Quickly

This is a seriously hot story. It should serve as an inspiration for anyone wanting to write in this genre. The only issue with the story was it was over too soon. I loved when she rubbed herself all over her roommates face.

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Delicious!

That Viv's a malicious little scamp. I kinda wish she was MY roomate.

Great story!

RavishedDoeRavishedDoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Message from the author.

I will be uploading all of my new short stories on Smashwords (under Alexis Foyer), and all of my full-length books, on Amazon (Jason J Honz). (For many of you who have been asking to see more. I plan on making updates fairly soon - including part 2's, etc. So stay tuned!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really? Thats where you end it.

Well since you gave no chance for Cecilia to respond to Vivian's actions I'm going to assume she does something horribly violent to Vivian the next time she is asleep. Or immediately right after she says that final line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
arrested

I know what happens in the end. You know since this is a rape story she'll probably be sent to jail.

Maybe you should write a story about her trying to do that to one of the prison girls only to get beaten to a bloody pulp?

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 8 years ago

What is up with anons reading non con and getting offended?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Arrested

It wasn't an offened comment! It's just that... in jail there is all those girls. ;)

DarkEpiphanyDarkEpiphanyabout 6 years ago
Omg

That was the hottest story I have ever read. On pure subject matter, naughtiness, and ability to deliver on your promise to entertain...a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was some good shiet dude

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 4 years ago

A hot story of lesbian domination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sexy unless the dominated girl enjoys something ...

... and there's no indication of that.

I hate entitled, selfish people.

RavishedDoeRavishedDoealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Message From The Author.

Hey everyone. Thanks for reading my work. I still get emails from you guys with comments and praise and it seriously blows my mind. Just wanted to let anyone who was interested know, that I now have a Patreon with exclusive stories, futa/lesbian fanfiction, freebies, and more. The goal of the Patreon is to eventually earn enough money to hire artists to illustrate my work. Wouldn’t it be cool to see my stories in action? I could even hire people to animate if I had enough people to support me. So if you’re interested, check out my Patreon! (Patreon.com/JasonJHonz).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so good. not sure why im so into this as a man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavishedDoe@RavishedDoe
342 Followers
I write Futanari, Lesbian, & Gay stories with plenty of facesitting, deepthroating, cum dumping, and asphyxiation. Where the struggling for freedom only turns them on more. Enjoy. Feel free to send me emails/comments with feedback! I would also like to make a reminder that ...