All Comments on 'Factors of Change Ch. 03'

by MarieLyne

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
PaganKittyPaganKittyalmost 10 years ago
I swear.....

If you make me wait a whole month for the next chapter....I'll go feral!! Love love LOVE how its progressing so far, more now would be perfect!!

:-) PK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please don't take so long

I take back what I said I can't wait a week, 3 days at most maybe this story is so addicting to read, I must read more :). but in all seriousness great work please don't stop I love this story and the way your going with it and you don't have to rush but the sooner the better :)

BigDog167BigDog167almost 10 years ago
Very good!

So far this is rating up there with the best and I will be letting some of the other were fans know.

primadeaprimadeaalmost 10 years ago
Love it

As a Montrealer i love the way you bring out the spirit of the city, as a reader it enthralls me to read your descriptions and scenes... i simply love it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice :-)

But has a logic problem...

In the first chapter you very much implied that Leah hasn't met the alpha before his visit at her office. Now you state that she has already attended multiple pack runs led by the alpha at the lake.

Now if their attraction works by means of scent they should soon have found each other at the pack runs.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

not a logic problem.they needed to be within range to smell each other just because they were both at the lake doesnt mean they had met before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loving it!

Thank you! This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. It is so good that I felt the need to provide you with my first ever comment on a storey (I've been readings stories here for a number of years). Keep it up you are telling a wonderful tale.

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
I LOVE this story

You write well, your editing is tight, and I am not distracted from a good tale by terrible grammar or spelling. I really like your take on werewolves, and pack behavior thus far. I like the progression and slower build of Gabriel and Leah's relationship. A lot of nonhuman tales are intense and immediate sometimes feel a little bit like wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Very nice, I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@ Anon w/ a logic problum

Lesser wolves run behind the Alpha. Omegas would be eather in the back or in the center depending on a lot of factors. Her sent would be behind him and his sent would be too muddled by the ones between them for her so no, they couldn't have smelled one another.

The Gryphon's on FIRE

Jemstones88Jemstones88almost 10 years ago

Oh I'm liking this story a lot!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

I just found this story and love or. Thank you for sharing this great tale with us.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
LOL

P.S., love the lasagna tag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good!

You have an interesting plot AND you write well, well done. I'm also a Montrealer so I love the little references.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Charming!

Thank you for the tight editing, the attention to dialect and the slow build, a nice refreshing change from so many werewolf romances. You make me want to visit Montreal too. I'm hoping the wait for the next chapter will be short! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Enjoying this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done

You are a gifted writer! Your story flows and builds beautifully. I can't wait to see where you are going with it.

conlou9conlou9almost 10 years ago
Well done.

You're a very good writer. Well done. It's hard to do in this day and age. You Should look into self publishing this story as a book. And I say that before You've even finished the whole story. I'm very anxious for the rest. PLEASE don't be one of those writers on here who go weeks and months without adding or finishing their stories!!!

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
So far so great!

I surely am enjoying this! Thank you!

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlover 9 years ago
wow

Is all i can say. I love the idea of an elected Alpha. It's an amazing story, well written and great build up...i think they sre yru mates. Keep up the great work! Never stop doing what you love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

I was told that factors of change would be on par with jazcullan and whitesabertooth work. I can now say that I agree with them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a tease! . . .very well done

I enjoyed the anticipation you built within your audience. I am very much looking forward to future chapters.

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfover 9 years ago
MORE!! Please!!!

Loving this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying your story very much

More please. Love the story, your writing is on a par with the best. Such a pleasure not to to have to struggle to understand what is actually meant by spelling & grammatical errors. I will be looking for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love love love love it !!!

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mild cliffhanger...

Oh well done! Well done indeed...

Build up the tension and then let us wait in suspense! I like to do that myself sometimes. Good scene with them on the couch. It is better to wait and let the actual moment of their coupling to happen at the best time. That is only in my humble opinion. A romp on the couch is no place for a love to consumate. That is a place for reckless teenagers with no sense of decorum to practice "tonsil hockey" with an ear to the door in case parents walk in! I like how you handled it with the cell phone interuption...classic.

Your take on turned wolves is an interesting, yet sad one. IT is almost heartbreaking when you think about the entire concept of soulmates in your story. The rarity of the ones who are turned, getting them to open up to others...especially wolves after being made into what they are. One can only assume the odds of two turned wolves finding their soul mate, the odds are astronimcaly against such a union ever taking place.

It will be incredibly interesting the way you take this rare couple. I watch and wait with anticipation.

Sincerely, Payenbrant.

P.S. So far you have been getting all 5's...I hope you continue this trend.

P.S.S. I have also decided to favorite you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Félicitations

Toutes mes félicitations pour cette histoire. Je suis d'accord avec vous pour les problèmes de traduction du français vers l'anglais mais je trouve que vous faites du très bon travail .... moi même je suis allemand so neither French or English native.

Very original story set, usually I'm not too interested in Non Human fiction but I'm waiting for the next chapters ...; I'm checking every day

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Again well done

I really like the way you handled the aborted make out session. It built up a sense of tension between them. It isn't a horrible tension or one of those 'OMG I have to have him or I will perish' types. It shows a desire to be with him both physically and, to me, intellectually. I really appreciate how they are trying to take the time to get to know each other.

Oh, I really snickered when she was talking to Cedric. I like his character even if she left in a huff. I could see him doing that just to tweak her tail so to speak. The other characters you have I am enjoying as well though it would have been nice to learn more about the boys. How old are they, are they twins, triplets, names, that sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Logical problem

Since wolves are forbidden from telling humans that werewolves exist, there can not be a consensual turning. And it sounds most reasonable that turnings are indeed happening when wolfs gone rogue attack humans, so this scenario should be rather the norm for turned wolves than the exception.

MarieLyneMarieLyneover 9 years agoAuthor
About the logic problem

Not necessarily: Turned wolves that are active in Were society are very, very rare, considering the rules. But most humans who _are_ unwillingly turned into werewolves go rogue from lack of mentoring, and are then usually killed by local packs to prevent them from killing everyone. Therefore, Turned wolves who walk around, sane and alive, are usually those who wanted it in the first place, and were turned for "good" reasons. Gabriel is one of them; his story will come later on.

Oweary1Oweary1almost 8 years ago
A quality read!!!!!

So glad I found this gem amongst the smut! So worth the search; please complete.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
This Made Me Laugh So Hard

"I froze for a terrifying second, realizing what I had just done. My gaze took in my coat on my couch, two or three pairs of shoes scattered on the floor, the pile of dishes by the sink and my unmade bed in my bedroom, which was visible from the kitchen. I dropped the phone on the counter with a gasp and rushed to clean up"

Remember, if anyone is coming to your house, the kitchen better reek of bleach.

Just sayin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous