All Comments on 'Factors of Change Ch. 06'

by MarieLyne

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
primadeaprimadeaover 9 years ago
Waiting for updates

As always, simply loved it. Cannot wait for more. Need my fix !!!!! Congratulations on a very well written story!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Leah has changed quite a bit over the past week, it has done her some good. I like how Gabriel pointed out to her that she is as capable of hurting him in the same way as she fears.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

It's good to see Leah getting over her reticence with Gabriel. She deserves happiness (as does he). How will he handle his friend's forced change? Will he change his friend's wife to keep them together? I assume this was done by his enemies, but to what end? Looking forward to chapter 7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Twist of the tooth!

Oh...my dear Marielyne. :-)

Just as you finish and mostly heal the hurt of Ms. Grey, then you twist the Alpha Gabriel. Oh well done! Nothing too extreme to make our hearts fall into our stomachs and sorrow clench our throats, but enough to keep us wanting the happy ending. You are doing so well and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. 5's to you my typing buddy!

Sincerely, Payenbrant

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Oh my goodness...

just as I'm feeling a bunch of warm fuzzies that Leah has straightened out her head, heart and accepted her wolf, you add a wonderful twist. I knew Joey was going to show up again, I simply assumed it would be in a less lively state. You are ramping the tension back up very nicely.

Another excellent chapter well worth another 5. So gratefull to payenbrant for telling me about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First non-human story I've read here

I don't know what it was that prompted me to click on your story today. Perhaps it was my wolf. :) I've never had any interest in the non-human or sci-fi genres on this site, but I have been fascinated by and enthralled with your story-telling. I'm glad that your first foray into writing on this site has been successful.

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidover 9 years ago
excellent!!

I've been reading these stories for awhile now, and just read all of your chapters today. I couldn't put it down and loved every bit of it! One of the best of the genre on lit already! Eagerly waiting for the next installment :-)

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
@ Payenbrant

What the heck dude? You give me all the snippy comments on my stories but you rave about hers? Just for that I am going to pout... (We are friends and I had to tease him.)

I do have to agree that I am enjoying this story a great deal. I like how it is set in a different country and you are showing that very well. I have read some that rather suck when they try to portray some other country.

The way you deal with a turned wolf supposedly being a submissive (Omega to some) is rather interesting as well. I don't think I have come across a story where it has been viewed from that point of view. It is a very interesting turn of roles since usually many of the lycan stories someone always gets changed. It is usually the mate or an oops but other than that nobody makes a huge deal of it.

Keep up the excellent work and I will keep checking back for updates.

jljboucherjljboucherover 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome!!

No need to say anything else. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just read all 6 chapters

I really wish there were more! Can't wait for the next one, this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story! More please!

CassieHeartCassieHeartover 9 years ago
hope to read more

Looking forward for more of this great work. Keep it up when you have time... Hope sooner than later. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?!?!

I love this story, and I would enjoy more! I remember that in one of your previous chapters you mentioned not letting this story just end.

I hope to see the end of this story.

DalushDalushover 9 years ago
AHH!

For the love of sanity woman please, tell me you're posting more! I only found this story this morning and I wasn't able to stop reading till I was caught up! You've definitely struck a great balance between the story and *ahem* the good bits ;) I'm really looking forward to reading more, I fact I'm sending a letter off to Santa to see if he can help get more of this posted! Lol

RedDawn003RedDawn003over 9 years ago
Eagerly awaiting

I love this. But please don't stop right about the climax. I can't wait to see what happens next. And I'm sure they are eager as well. Will continue to look in. Patiently waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't get enough!

I am absolutely in love with this story. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story. Horrible what happened to Mac. Concerned as to whether a mere knife would truly fight off a werewolf......or if there was something else going on (did those two guys both really get killed?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous