All Comments on 'Factors of Change Ch. 08'

by MarieLyne

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay!!! So glad you're back!!!

I'm sorry to hear of your woes, but I'm glad you've overcome them. Write about it. it will help.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago
Welcome back!

It's so awesome when authors come back to finish a story after a long hiatus.

This chapter is fantastic. I like that Leah is now set up to put on her alpha shoes, but I'm scared for Gabriel and I have so many questions!

PeacerulesPeacerulesover 7 years ago
Welcome back.

You said to re read Chap 7 but I remember your story was so good the first time that I treated myself to a reread of the entirety. Thanks for not leaving the story behind and I'm glad you're trials are behind you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
happy day

i am so happy you have returned to finiish this story. i am sorry to hear about all you troubles but hopefullly victory is a head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Merci

Good to see you back publishing.

Merci pour l'histoire. Garde ta tête haute et continue le bon travail.

A Montréal fan.

kdlucaskdlucasover 7 years ago
I'm a newbie!

I saw chapter 8 of your story and began reading at the beginning. Such a great story. Thank you for continuing. I've loved each chapter and look forward to the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Welcome back and I'm happy you didn't give up on the story.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Yay

Such an awesome chapter. I want to read more.

masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Please don't leave us like that. I can't handle 2 years with that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New reader

Discovered this story a few days ago when ch 8 was posted .had the joy of reading as one narrative .

Enjoyed it hugely

Take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I am loving your story! I started the first chapter a few hours ago and just had to read the rest. Don't leave us hanging please! And submit to a publisher for crying out loud, your writing is fantastic.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 7 years ago

Read the whole thing in one sitting. It's fab! I really hope you have time to finish it now, since things are really getting interesting. Question: How can Tom still "show" as part of the pack when he answers to a different alpha? Shouldn't Gabriel at least feel the change?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

I have to say that I had lost hope of this story ever being completed but I am so glad I was wrong.

I went back to the start and reread to make sure I remembered the details. It made the flash forward of this chapter quite awkward. I wanted to see the pack's or at least the 6s reaction to the mating. Was is celebrated? Were the pack surprised that a turned wolf had a mate? Did they accept Leah easily? I also wanted to see Joey's transition. How did he come to trust Leah? How did they keep his wife away? Wouldn't she just drive there and demand to be let in? It was disappointing not to see such important events in the storyline and simply be told them. If you do a rewrite for publishing I hope you reconsider that.

As for the rest, it seems we are speeding towards the finish. I echo another poster in asking how Leah could see Tom's light. Wouldn't his light have gone out when he changed allegiance? Wouldn't Gabriel have sensed something off when he watched him mentally? I suppose they both did sense him starting the fires but how is that possible if he's no longer in the pack?

My two guesses are that he is loyal to Cedric's brother (who wasn't actually killed) and he was going to bring Gabriel to his new alpha. (Lights are a continuity error). Or, he is loyal to Gab but Cedric's brother has some hold on him so he is betraying Gab now but will double cross Cedric's brother and help Gab out in the end. (Light explained because he really is part of the pack still.)

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. Despite the flaws caused by the long delay between chapters, I enjoyed the chapter and hope we will see another one before another two years go by.

RheamistressRheamistressover 7 years ago

Please, please, please. You have a gift of story telling. And this one is too good to walk away from. :)

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 7 years ago
Yay! We're Glad to see you back!

So sorry for your difficult time, but are glad you came back. I check your Lit page about once a week, hoping... and was thrilled to find a new chapter today. Hugs to you from a fan (and a fellow Canadien).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

I'm so happy I found this story! It's well written and I'm really excited you've come back to it. Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please keep writing

I just started reading this series and absolutely love it. I hope you keep writing because I hope to keep reading

postiemanpostiemanover 7 years ago
Welcome back,

this chapter was worth the wait (almost) lol!

unknownnooneunknownnooneover 7 years ago
A wonderful story!

I just found your story. I'm so glad you're able to continue.

I hope life goes smoother for you from this point forward.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

Your writing has me totally in love with your characters, and with your story-line. Thank you so very much for a wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Beautifully written, touch more on the alpha bond

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please dont leave me hanging long

I finally read update after rereading story . Love the story just please update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Finish The Story

It's such an amazing story. I hope you come back to it.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

It would be a shame if this wonderful story and these strong characters were left without an ending. You have made me fall in love with your writing.

PLEASE update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do not read this.

I can only hope someone sees this comment before they start reading. This story is not complete and hasn’t been updated in over a year. Do NOT read this if you don’t want to be left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Please continue!

I love your story. I would appreciate if you could continue this story. I am intrigued. Love your side plots. I do not care how long between your new updates but could you please continue the story.

Kobra2029Kobra2029over 5 years ago
Please Please Please

Please finish this story. It has gripped me and I really want, no need, to finish this journey with you, Gabriel and Leah. Please finish and may God grant you the strength to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue!!!

This has been one of my favorites. I'm really hoping you'll be finishing it! You've made your characters real and they feel like o!d friends. Can we please be part of their happy ever after?? The story has kept me engrossed.

nadaliwnadaliwover 4 years ago
Great series!

I've just read this series for the first time. I hope you update or keep as a teaser on Lit and hopefully get this story published. It deserves to be picked up by a publisher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We salute you

We who have had the entertainment and joy of reading your work salute you!!!!

Great story!

I will certainly keep returning over time to see if life has freed you up to write more?

All the very best for your future!

Thank you

CRW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I really enjoyed this story and hope everything is going well with you so you can finish it or give us some more chapters. Amazing characters and plot.

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 4 years ago
Excellent Story

And very good tales of Weres, Please complete the story happily.

Cockslut1967Cockslut1967almost 4 years ago
Story

Please continue with this please I would love to know what happens

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next part!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

As others have stated, it a good story and someday I hope you are able to finish it

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

wow...how frustrating...

I now read back to back "South Mountain Pack" and this Story and both are not finished.

Two Good Stories not finished...this here especially on a cliff-hanger....

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

This has been a great read but needs finishing. Hopefully the author will return to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These unfinished stories should be removed from the site. Good story but what does it matter if it’s not finished.

nthusiasticnthusiastic11 months ago

Hey, Anony, why don’t you try to finish this story, rather than just complaining? Are you feeling cheated, like you didn’t get your money’s worth considering how much you paid for it? Oh, that’s right, you didn’t have to pay anything, because this author was kind enough to share their talents with you, in addition to raising a family and teaching their students. Be grateful for the 8 chapters we’ve enjoyed so far. Believe it or not, the writers on Lit actually have lives of their own which do occasionally prevent them from finishing their work, despite their best intentions. Best wishes, MarieLyne, and thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this unfinished story. No matter how much time it takes, I'd love to see it completed. MaryLynne is very talented. I hope that she finds time for writing again. Having been a teacher myself, I can well understand that other obligations have come first. Just want to say that Factors of Change is a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous