All Comments on 'Fading Vanilla'

by danihughes99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks but no thanks

I wonder if in millennium a new disease starts growing, early age mental enfeeblement.

of course it's your life and if you say it's true , even sadder.

just one request don't write here how you 2 are going to fuck up your marriage just for a couple minutes of sex. if you have other problems so be it. but if you have no problem at all and are just bored with life then this is as dumb as it gets.

by the age of 41 to 50 (my age) I can call this only affluent neglect. if sex means nothing to you why did you not fuck around by the age of 16 and from then on on a regular basis ?

besides that you give sex now a value of a shit in a corner or a spit on the pavement , you both grew up with aids, hepatities c (uncurable and more people die of this than people with aids) and all the other std's, you have bareback sex with somebody who you know by the internet ?

this is early age mental enfeeblement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done.

I like your story a lot. I think you write very well. Your descriptions of details are more complete than expected. Very nicely done. I look forward with great anticipation to your next submission..

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Very Nice...

Hard to believe this is your first story...very well written and totally to my taste. Bags of delicious detail..and very believable. Should be a video!

elling50elling50over 10 years ago
Very well written

I liked your story very much. It was very well written and with a authenticity that made me think that this is really something you have done.

I would have liked more on the after - what were your emotions afterwards? How did your husband react? Were you able to communicate abiut the reactions? Did it help you emotionally or pull you further apart?

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Excellent job, well done!

You write in a most delightful manner! Your grammar, punctuation, spelling and syntax are all generally quite good, but your story could still use a bit of editing to iron out a few stylistic wrinkles and make it a better read. I very much liked your plot and character development as well. All in all, I gave you a five star rating for an excellent piece of work. Lastly, I must say that your pic is quite fetching...you are a most attractive woman. Thanks for sharing!

daggettdaggettover 10 years ago
A really good first story

I get so tired of arrogant assholes who read a story just to trash the content and insult the author by calling them names. It seems so stupid to read and read and read a genre that you find so distasteful only to spew vitriol at an author who taken time and talent to put a good story to page. If you don't like Thai food, stay out of Thai restaurants, If you don't like wife sharing stories, please, please stop reading them. Well done story danihughes. I'll be reading your next one soon.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
To "Thanks but no thanks"

If you don't like wife sharing stories or if they offend you then don't read them.

But don't display your ignorance and intolerance by insulting the author of good, well written pornographic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Willy Smith

I think the vibrator up your ass is stuck on high speed.

Asswipe!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 10 years ago
Great story, well written

I loved the fact that this very erotic story is told from the woman's perspective. Would love to read a part 2 where this one left off. Thanks for the excellent read.

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
Excellent

Dani,

Great story. I give it a 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We would all like to join in

Living close to Cambridge this was a fantastic story close to home!

isearch4uisearch4uover 9 years ago
Fingers

In my pussy while I read your incredibly hot story. I've always fantasized about a FFM three some, thinking I wouldn't want to see two men with me. However, I may need to ponder that arrangement after reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous