Fading Vanilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As James caressed each breast in turn so the movement on the black silk obviously caused one of the buttons to come undone for I suddenly felt his hand on the bare flesh of my right breast above the confines of my white bra. He whispered right into my ear.

"Ok Dani?"

"Mmmm" I replied.

Nevertheless, I felt quite strange lying there in another man's arms as he caressed my breasts with my husband looking on. It made me realise just how far Bill and I had gone since that time when he had asked if I would go with another woman as he watched. Actually what was more apparent to me was how far I had travelled with both my morals and attitude. Until just a few days ago, I had wavered between thinking it would never happen and if it did, it would not go far. Now I was revelling in James kissing and holding me, I was enjoying being crushed against his chest and now I was welcoming his hand inside my blouse and on my breasts. More worryingly in some ways, but excitingly in others was that I had now accepted that I would sleep with James. As I felt his fingers sliding inside my bra I realised that not only had I accepted that, but also that I was looking forward to it.

"Shall we get more comfortable?" He asked.

"How do you mean?" I replied, knowing full well that he meant get undressed and go to the bed. That thrilled me.

Smiling at me as he moved away holding my hands.

"Maybe move over there," he said nodding his head towards the bed?

"Yes" I gulped marvelling at how casually I was approaching committing adultery.

That was something I had carefully avoided for all my marriage. With Bill, there watching us, however, it was not the same as getting banged in the back of a car or sneaking off to a hotel. There was nothing sordid about it and as James pulled me up so we stood looking at each other, I felt no real guilt even though my blouse was undone almost to my waist.

With the pair of us standing no more than three feet from Bill, James again took me in his arms, pulled me to him and kissed me. This time it was different. This time it was even more exciting. This time there was an added dimension, something extra, an additional thrill. Yes this time as he pulled my body against his I felt the length of his erection pressing up my tummy.

That really brought everything home to me for then I realised what this was all about. It was all about his and Bill's cocks and what they wanted to do with them and that was to fuck me. Moreover, I recognised even more significantly that for the first time in so many, many years it was exactly what I wanted as well.

I was also realising that the feel of his cock rearing up my tummy from the base of it pressing on my clit to the end of it almost on my navel, was intensely thrilling me. It made me want to feel it more, to touch it, stroke and rub it and to see it. It made me want to feel it in my hands, feel it against my bare flesh and, of course feel it inside me. These feelings were new to me.

I willingly let him lead me to the bed. It was I now knew exactly what I wanted and what I needed.

"I will be so good with you Dani," he whispered as he eased the blouse off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor. "God you are gorgeous," he whispered looking at my tits and probably lying for I never thought they could be described as that.

He cupped them and then reaching round me he easily undid the bra clasp, something Bill still has not worked out.

"Oh Dani yes" he sighed caressing each in turn and pinching and pulling my nipples.

We kissed again, deeper and longer and I felt his hands gripping the cheeks of my bum. He squeezed them, pulled them apart then squashed them together as slowly he pulled the skirt up my legs.

Out of the corner of my eye, I kept seeing Bill who had moved round the room presumably seeking better vantage points. We still had not decided whether Bill would join in or just watch. Bill told me that he had discussed it with James and they were both relaxed about it.

My skirt was now almost round my waist and James' hands were on my buttocks. Firstly, they were outside my panties, but quickly he excited me by slipping them inside them right onto my bare flesh. That felt wonderful.

"Let me take it off Dani, we don't want to crease it do we?"

I smiled my agreement and gratitude and replied. "Let me do it."

As I slid the zip down and removed my skirt, James picked up my blouse and bra. Going to the wardrobe, he returned with a couple of hangers and put the blouse on one and the bra and skirt on the other. Standing in the middle of the bedroom in just the white thong with my husband almost ogling me as if I was a stranger and James, the virtual stranger taking sideways glances at me, I surprised myself by not feeling hardly self-conscious.

"God you look so utterly desirable," James said as he crushed me against him once again and ran his hands unashamedly up and down my back, over and around my bum and along and between my thighs. "Lie on the bed Dani" he whispered.

I did as he asked and watched in abject amazement as he stood beside the bed and undressed. Although I have nothing recent to compare it to, I could not believe that a man could shed his clothes with such confidence and assurance as James did. Showing no reservations at all as he undid his shirt and trousers and removed them, thankfully along with his socks. Showing He was wearing tight, white CK Y fronts that bulged wonderfully across his stomach and towards his groin with the outline of his erection. Pushing them down and causing his long, thick cock seemingly, to leap out made me visibly gasp; I do not think I had ever seen a more sexy sight. Appearing to be completely comfortable with his aroused nudity he walked towards the bed and without taking his eyes off me said.

"That just leaves you now Bill."

As he lay on the bed, took me in his arms and once more moulded his body to mine so again I gasped. It was by an enormous margin the most erotic situation I had been in for years and I was sure that Bill would appreciate that. I saw out of the corner that he had undressed completely and that he too was hard.

James and I kissed for some time. His hands wandered tantalisingly all over my body doing lovely things to my bum and thighs and breasts and nipples. Now more relaxed and attuned to the situation, I responded and enjoyed the contours of his back and shoulders and the 'firm softness' of his pert, toned bum; that really was a wonderful feeling on my hands and fingers. I ran my fingers through his full head of hair and up and down his arms and hips. Although I wanted to feel his cock in my hands I didn't feel able to slide my hand down and grip it; I smiled in the deep kiss we were sharing as I thought 'I don't know him well enough to take such an initiative!' There was another reason I didn't do that and that was the gorgeous sensations it was giving me as the bottom of it stimulated my clit and the rest of its thick length simulated fucking my stomach.

However, James was nothing if he wasn't knowledgeable, flexible and very sexy indeed. I felt him grip my hand, move his body away from mine a little and place my hand exactly where I wanted it to be, right on his cock. It felt brilliant! I kissed him more passionately as the sensations I got from stroking a cock other than my husband's for such a long time ran through me. He was longer and thicker than Bill and the thought of it going up me was very vivid indeed.

He broke the kiss and ran his tongue across each of my nipples before saying.

"Bill why don't you take your wife's knickers off?"

That seemed such an extraordinarily wanton phrase, but that was accentuated when he continued. "I don't think we need them any more do we Dani?"

Smiling I said. "No James, we don't."

I could hardly believe what I was saying, but it felt wonderful saying it. As I did I saw Bill sliding across the bed. He put his hands on the elastic waist of my panties, leaned forward, and kissed me.

"Ok luv?" He asked considerately.

"Mmmmm yes, Bill."

"Pleased we did it?"

I smiled again. "Well technically Bill we haven't done it yet have we?"

Both men smiled as Bill started to slide my panties down. I lifted my bottom up to help him and as I did, James slipped his hand between my legs. It went straight into the wetness of my pussy. That made my body jerk and a low grunt slid past my lips. Bill got the panties off and then ran his hands up the outside of my legs, past my waist and cupped my breasts. I turned my head and we kissed. As we did so he pinched my nipples and I felt James' fingers slipping inside me. I could not stop myself pushing back against, what I reckoned to be, the two or three fingers that he was slowly pumping up and down inside me. Bill and I were both looking down at James' hand as I started to cum. Bill recognised the signs, squeezed my breasts more firmly and kissed me.

I was gone. I had lost all control. My body was shuddering, my eyes were tightly closed and my mouth was wide open as I, almost, struggled for breath.

James was surging his fingers deeper and faster in me as he said.

"Come on baby, yes, cum for us Dani."

Then it completely overwhelmed me.

"Oh god" I moaned crossing my legs to eke every last bit of sensation from James' pleasure giving fingers. Bill kissed me again and continued squeezing and caressing my tits, but I felt another sensation on them. Looking down I saw that James was sucking on the nipple of a boob that Bill was holding out for him.

I nearly exploded and I may well have momentarily fainted, I most certainly climaxed as heavily as I could ever remember.

I fell back against my husband who lovingly cuddled me as James gently ran his fingertips over my face, neck chest and legs. Both being aware of a woman's sensitivity immediately post orgasm they let me 'come back to earth' slowly, but held and comforted me through that transition. Gradually the slight convulsions stopped, the tingling went away, and my breathing returned to normal and I opened my eyes.

"Ok Dani?" James asked.

"Oh yes I smiled."

"That was fantastic Dan, you were fantastic," Bill said kissing my shoulder-length, brown hair that had been tinted with a more fashionable dark auburn for today.

I felt a little strange being congratulated by my husband simply because another man had made me cum with his fingers. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the warm and friendly atmosphere that had been created and I was feeling incredibly horny for now, I realised I really did want to be fucked and by the near stranger. James was sitting beside me his cock pointing up his flat stomach as straight as an arrow as he softly stroked the inside of my thigh.

Momentarily, I felt amazed at how close I had become with him. Before today I wouldn't in my wildest of dreams have imagined I could be this close and go this far with someone I had only met a few hours ago. It was as good as unimaginable to me that I could be sitting on a bed naked with my husband and another man also naked with both of them sporting massive hard-ons as it was decided with who I would have sex first. It was so against my typical lifestyle and my vanilla outlook on sex generally and extra-marital sex in particular, but by god did I find it invigorating and so arousing!

I was still leaning back against Bill and could feel his erection pressing into my back as James leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"Are you ready Dani?" He asked cupping my breast. He didn't ask ready for what, but didn't need to for that was obvious; was I ready for him to fuck me? With a feeling of combined excitement, some guilt and huge expectation I acknowledged that yes indeed I was ready for that.

Realising that we had reached the crucial part of the proceedings I looked at Bill, mainly I suppose for his approval and encouragement. He smiled and nodded, reached round me and cupped my other boob. That really was yet another amazing sensation as I had the hands of two different men on my breasts.

"Yes James I am," I said quietly now resigned to what lay ahead.

Holding my shoulders, he eased me away from Bill and onto my back. Laying beside me supporting his head with one hand he smiled at me and ran the back of his fingers across my chest a couple of times before stroking each of my breasts with his fingertips.

"Nice?" He asked looking deep into my eyes and continuing to smile.

"Mmmm lovely" I whispered involuntarily reaching up and wrapping my arms round his neck.

His fingers slid downwards between my breasts, across my chest, past my waist, over my tummy and onto my mound. His fingers found my clit and rubbed it.

Bill was right beside us, but did not join in. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. He whispered.

"It's fantastic Dan, enjoy it."

I watched James undo a condom. It had not occurred to me that he would wear one, but clearly it was wise for both parties. It struck me as he finished stretching it onto his lovely looking cock that I had not had sex with a man wearing a rubber for over twenty years; I wondered how different it would feel.

The moment was nigh I thought as he rolled on top of me and took me in his arms.

With the latex covered cock nuzzling against my lips between my thighs that I had, without thinking, opened for him he kissed me. It was a more tender and loving kiss than the more passionate ones of earlier and that struck me as a little odd. It seemed strange that now we were about to have sex our passion was far more under control than earlier when we hadn't at all been sure. At the same time, Bill held one of my hands and squeezed it encouragingly.

James broke the gentle kiss on my lips and kissed me on both cheeks before lifting the top of his body and head up. Holding me tightly in his arms he looked deep into my eyes, but then surprised me by turning away and looking at Bill.

"Bill are you completely sure about this?" He asked.

Squeezing my hand, I heard my husband answer. "If Dani is James then I am too."

James looked deep into my eyes, smiled and asked softly.

"Well Dani are you sure, it's your decision and it is not too late to change your mind?" Considerately giving me the opportunity as he had promised to change my mind at any time.

I squeezed Bill's hand and whispered back to James.

"I am sure James."

He didn't say anything, but then with one thrust of his hips as we held each other's gaze, his cock slid right up until his balls slapped against my bottom. It is such a glorious feeling when an erection eases into a woman, particularly with a new lover and especially when he has a thick cock. And James fulfilled both of those criteria.

The sensation made by body shudder and a deep grunt slipped past my lips. I held him tighter and pushed firmly against him.

"Oh yes Dan" I heard Bill say as I felt his hands on my face turning it towards him. He kissed me and that was something else again. Having one man in me as my husband held and kissed me was simply amazing and although I had cum just five or ten minutes ago, I knew I would not be able to hold out very long this time.

James started moving with long deep strokes going as far up me as he could and then nearly removing it. I met his every move, as he got faster and harder, deeper and more stimulating. I started cumming and he slowed down. I stopped and he held himself rigid in me as alternately he and Bill kissed me. Bill started to join in more. Not only kissing me, but also by caressing my sides, stroking my hair and wiggling his hand between James and my bodies he got to my boobs. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I rubbed him with the same rhythm that James was using to fuck me.

It was just as though we were becoming one person in one gigantic shag, I thought as my orgasm burst over me. Writhing almost uncontrollably on James cock and holding my husband's erection I shuddered, moaned, gasped and groaned as wave after wave of staggeringly strong sensations roared through my mind. I thought it would never end. It was like being on a helter skelter and going round a bend that you thought could no way get tighter and then it did. The sensations I was receiving were just like that and just like the bend getting tighter so the feelings became more and more pronounced.

This time, as I eventually came down from the erotic Himalayas of my orgasm it was different to after James had finger fucked me. For this time, I was still impaled on his cock and this time I was still holding Bill's cock. Yes this time I was still to finish what I was doing with my pussy and hand.

"Good Dani?" James asked.

"Wonderful" I groaned back as once more he started sliding up and down me.

He was slow and very gentle at first, obviously being aware of how tender a woman feels 'down there' after she has cum. And I did feel tender, but I also felt incredibly horny, very wanted and incredibly special. I was by no means sated and soon I was ready to give James what he so richly deserved.

"Your turn now" I sighed as he quickened his pace and I gripped him more tightly with my vaginal muscles.

"Mmmmm right" he grunted as his hands slid down my back and gripped the cheeks of my bum. He lifted me so that my lower back and bum were off the bed and he slammed into me faster and harder.

I was still holding Bill's cock and he started to fuck the surrogate pussy that my hand created. I then felt James' hand leave my bottom and, although I was amazed to feel it gripping my hand that was holding Bill's erection, I was so aroused I didn't think too much about it. I recalled James saying in his email that he was bi and would indulge if that was wanted. I had not said anything to Bill. Mainly because we just did not discuss such things.

"Right you sexy bitch" James growled as he rammed me deeper and more firmly.

"Come on then" I groaned pushing back at him and rubbing Bill's cock faster and harder. "Do it, do me," I said rather meaninglessly.

And he did.

"You've done me Dan, I'm cumming you dirty cow," he groaned as his spunk shot from his cock and filled the condom. He fell on top of me just as Bill groaned beside me and I felt his cum covering my hand and shooting onto my hip and onto James' hand.

*

Lying between my husband and my new lover with their arms round me I dozed off for I saw that it was dark outside,

"What's the time?" I asked,

"Only seven" James replied.

"Have I been asleep?"

"Yes dear for an hour or so" Bill replied stroking my forehead.

"I think I should go to the bathroom?"

"Yes we took it in turns as you slept" Bill said as I realised that they were both wearing dressing gowns.

"Help yourself to a shower or bath, or both" James said clambering off the bed with me. I felt rather undressed. "Here I'll show you where everything is" he went on holding my hand as dismounted from the low, very modern bed. As we walked across the huge room, he held onto my hand. The intimacy was nice, I liked it.

He led me into the bathroom half of which was given over to a wet room with a large kidney shaped bath and three showers.

"Use whichever you prefer Dani" he said staring rather obviously at my breasts, which felt strange given the intimacies we had shared earlier; strange, but nice. "There are plenty of towels in here" he went on opening an airing cupboard and adding. "And if I am not mistaken a couple of ladies robes as well. Pop one on for I thought we would have a little snack."

I chose a red, shorty, silk robe that had a tie round the middle, but no buttons.

We all went downstairs, went through the huge lounge and into a kitchen dining room. The glass-topped table was set for three with one place at the head and one on either side. I went to sit to one side but James took my arm.

"Oh no head of the table for my honoured guest" he said pulling the chair out for and adding as I sat down. "Right Bil?"