Fading Vanilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely."

"And of course Dani there is an ulterior motive."

"Oh yes?" I asked.

"It's easier to play footsie with you under it."

We all giggled."

Bill sat down and James walked to another door. Opening it, he called out. "We're ready May."

I could not work out at first who he was talking to until a stunningly beautiful, petite girl who looked to be Thai came through the door.

"This is May. May this is Dani and Bill, friends of mine." She did that hands together and small bow gesture that is common in the Far East as we said hello.

As we were all in dressing robes and that hinted pretty strongly what we had been up to, I felt a little embarrassed.

Turning to us as May came to the table James said. "May is my housekeeper, cook and helper."

"That's nice," Bill said, also looking a little embarrassed being in a dressing gown.

"And my occasional my lover."

It shocked me to hear that just as much as her being in the barn while we had been having sex did. Looking from Bill to me and back again James said quietly. "And if either of you would like that she would join in with us? Wouldn't you May?"

"Yes James" she said beaming a smile at Bill and I.

I looked at Bill and shook my head to say no, but from the look in his eye and the way that he was staring at the slim girl in her cheongsam with a slit up the side to her hip bone I guessed he would like that. I knew that he was very turned on by the women when we had been to Bangkok and Phuket and had suspected that he may have sneaked off to one of the massage parlours, but I had no evidence other than a hunch and my woman's intuition.

"Better not James, perhaps another time" Bill said smiling at me.

May served us cheese and cold meats, crispy bread and raspberries washed down by a lovely, chilled white wine. She seemed to vanish after she had cleared away and James explained that she had a small flat at the rear of the barn and that she had been with since his wife died.

"I take it you are staying the night?" James asked as May finished clearing up.

"We hadn't planned to" Bill replied. "What about the car?"

"I'll call the restaurant and they will put it in their garage."

"I haven't got a change of clothes" I chipped in.

Smiling James said. "Well for what I had in mind for tonight Dani, you will not need clothes and I can fine you a clean pair of panties for tomorrow."

"Oh well how could a girl turn down such an offer."

We all laughed.

"Or maybe this one too. Come on let's go back to the bedroom."

"Now that's what I call an offer," Bill said.

James brought a bottle of wine and three glasses with him and followed us up the stairs and back to the bedroom. Sipping our wine we chatted for a while about staying the night and getting the car tomorrow; it was all very civilised and grown up and did not sound at all like three people about to have sex. In fact, now that we had stopped it seemed to be difficult getting things going again and I wondered how that would be achieved. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was less than an hours since James had had sex with me and since both men had cum. Bill was not particularly quick at recovering and I wondered about James and how both would handle that. I need not have worried about that or getting things started again, which I realised I wanted to happen for James took over.

"Why don't you lie on the bed Dani?" He suggested simply, but pointedly.

I moved to the bed and lay in the middle. I was still wearing the red silk robe although it had gaped at the front and the hem had ridden up my legs so that a lot of my breasts and nearly my pussy were on view. I did not adjust it as the two guys stood either side of the bed looking at me. As if with a signal, and maybe it was, they undid their gowns and shrugged them off. They were both still soft, but that did not surprise me after such a relatively short time. They got on the bed with me and James again kissed me. His hands immediately went to my breasts. As he fondled them through the silk, the sensations on my skin were lovely.

He pressed himself against me and, pulling my hand onto his soft cock, he whispered.

"I'll need some help Dani." I slid my hand down and took his soft dick in my hands. I rubbed and stroked it and his balls. Although there were a few twitches not much happened. "It might take more than your hand Dani."

I did not understand at first, but quickly caught on as to what he meant. Although it was not something that I did to Bill frequently and despite my vanilla sex life, I was not averse to giving or receiving oral, but did not think that I was much good at it. Slithering down his body the robe came completely open, but that did not matter. I was holding James soft dick in my hands as my face came level with it. Close up it looked even thicker than it had seemed when it was in me.

I licked it. I licked all the way up and down both sides of it before slipping it into my mouth. I felt some movement, but not much. Lifting my gaze, I saw that Bill had moved so he could watch us. That gave me a buzz. I could see that he was also very soft. I smiled at him and said.

"Your turn soon darling."

"You don't need to do that," James said reminding me that he had been holding my husband's prick as he had fucked me.

Still holding Bill's dick I watched fascinated as James' hand covered Bill's cock and he started rubbing it. I was even more fascinated to see that it started to grow, just as James did in my mouth. As I licked and sucked the unfamiliarity of a thick cock, James fumbled the top of my robe off so that it was held on me just by the tie round my waist; I was naked above the waist and beneath it the robe was open with my brown pubes and pussy on view. James cupped and squeezed my tits and pinched and pulled at my nipples as slowly he grew in my hands and mouth. It was a lovely sensation.

James was still rubbing Bill's cock as his own erection grew to its full majesty. Bill wiggled round the bed, behind James until his face was resting on my leg. He stroked my pussy and then licked my thighs before pulling my legs open.

"What a great view" James said pointedly looking at my wet pussy.

"Want it?" Bill muttered, somewhat ungraciously I thought offering me to James. Then I realised why we were there and it seemed perfectly normal.

"I thought you would never ask" James smiled wriggling down the bed until his head was also resting on my leg. He slid between my thighs that I willingly opened for him.

Bill came and lay beside me and cupped my breasts and kissed me.

"Ok darling he whispered as I felt James tongue run along my lips and slightly inside them.

"Yes luv."

"And James touching me, was that alright?"

I gulped before I replied, as I was so surprised at how exciting I had found that. I kissed Bill and whispered. "Yes of course." I suddenly realised that James would have heard the entire conversation, but oddly, that did not seem to matter. As well as losing all my inhibitions, I realised that I was beginning to look on sex in a rather different way to I had before this afternoon; what would have shocked me a few days ago was becoming the norm. Incongruously, that did shock me.

I was now laying out full length with my shoulders on Bill's lap. The robe was completely open and Bill was kissing and sucking my boobs as James did the most wonderful things between my legs. He was very adept at using his tongue all around and inside my pussy as, at the same time, he opened the folds surrounding my clit and rubbing it. I slid one hand behind me and gripped Bill's cock that was half-erect as with my other I held James' head. I pulled on it trying anxiously to wreak even more pleasure from his experienced and well trained, or so it seemed tongue.

I was moaning and sighing as the excitement got to me and I started yet another orgasm. It was quite incredible to be holding my husband's prick as he sucked my tits and my new lover gave me oral sex. I had now lost all my reservations. I started to pump Bill's cock again, as James tongue sucked my clit; a few fingers went up my pussy and one pressed against my anus. He finger fucked and sucked me to yet another beautiful climax.

I felt exhausted and partially sated after what was probably my fifth orgasm. James considerately stopped fingering me and slid away nearer to Bill who, I saw was still not quite hard. He was lying supporting himself on his elbow with his semi-erect dick hanging horizontally across he slightly paunchy stomach. I was now lying on my side with my head on the pillows looking at Bill who was a few feet away from me. James wiggled across the bed his rather splendid dick looking awesome at full-mast. He got near to Bill and placed his hand on Bill's hip. He looked into my husband's eyes, glanced at me and then back to Bill as he said quietly.

"Like some help mate?"