All Comments on 'Fae War Ch. 02'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
ya know....

hot or not, creepy luka would be a dead man by now or at least scratched up if hed been tell ME "i cant tell you" all the time!!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Really Good

It's part edge of my seat as I wonder if Luka is as safe as he appears to be. He did change her tire yes, but that was on the road. He knew where she was going so he could have arranged for the shooting. And now she willing just goes w/him.

But the flip of the coin is he really could be her very hot protector. One who she already fantasizes about. Maybe her fantasy will come true. That is once she gets the answers to her questions and figures out who she is.

I hope you post soon because I didn't get enough and am left wanting more. hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid

Even if she doesn´t know who he is, by now she should know that she is in danger and not still trying to get away. It´s a pity that so many authors give their heroines just no brain at all. Not the fiction figure is to blame but its author!

RiseRiseover 12 years ago
Great

For once I'm pretty interested in the story here and seeing what happens. thanks for the interesting read so far, I look forward to seeing what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid

Except this comment is directed at the last anonymous who used that title, no the author. Our heroine has been completely reasonable this far. Take a weekend off, in the middle of the woods at night and a tire pops. A strange guy comes to the rescue. You get shot at, call the cops, and that same strange guy shows up, having apparently managed to force all of your phone's calls to go directly to his cell and telling you youre in danger.

She gets that she's in danger. And she thinks the cause is Luka. Why wouldnt she? He seems like a stalker who's making up lies. What world do you live in where the logical thing in this instance is to go with the guy who's spouting off about magic and danger and not being human and whatnot? Obviously we know hes not gonna be hostile. Just like we know this is a fantasy setting where things that are impossible in reality are in fact possible. But she doesn't, because she's a reasonable individual, not some paranoid freak who clings to the first person she encounters who warns her of supernatural danger.

So please, dumbass, next time you decide to trash an author who's more capable and reasonable than you, instead call your father and tell him he should have used a condom. Flaming other people because you're stupid helps no one, so quit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks Anon

Thanks for your great post. As an author myself I see entirely too much useless and pointless flaming of authors just because they don't satisfy every wanker out there. It stopped my writing... so my opinion is that undue criticism (to serve individual tastes) only brings a negative result when you jump all over an author. Most of these anon posters couldn't write anything but sure love to criticize those who expend much effort to give us their stories for FREE.

Don't like it. No problem, write your own or go elsewhere. Plenty more stories on Lit and elsewhere.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Your characters are coming alive. I’m enjoying this.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing... but, I hate 1, 2, or 3 page chapters on stories that have multiple chapters. I see twelve çhapters in this story. It should, as it stands (2022), be no more than 4. I see that you haven't posted anything since 2012, so I'm guessing you'll never see this. At any rate, I won't be voting or leaving any comments until the end.

Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really nice set up for whatever follows. Perfectly set tone of eerie, creeping unreality. Well done! 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
310 Followers
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fae War Ch. 01 Previous Part
Fae War Series Info