Fae Woods Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers

The hands of the other two sisters still roamed all over his body to every part they could reach. But when he opened his eyes he found the source of the aroma hovering over his face in the form of a sopping wet, steamy snatch. He let out a pleasure filled moan as the aroma hit his olfactory senses a new. The woman above him lowered herself to his waiting mouth. He did know when he began to salivate for this woman all he knew is that the sensation he was getting from just smelling her had him nearly but not quite forgetting the that woman that was sucking him off. But her talent in what she was doing would not let him for get. He plunged his face into the woman above him and nearly went into a total sensory overload form all the sensual pleasures these women were giving him. He veraciously ate the pussy that was over his face. Releasing the woman that was sucking him, he locked his arms around the well-toned thighs of the woman’s whose pussy he now feasted. He dug the heels of his feet into the ground pumping his near to bursting cock in and out of her mouth. Dillon thought if there is a heaven this is surly it. He must have be doing a good job too because he was sure that all the moaning and groaning that was going on was not coming from him. The moans were melting one into another. He heard one of the sisters say something about he was near his completion though he knew that to be true he was going to bust any second. Then he felt the cool air hit his cock as the woman stopped sucking his cock. But he didn’t mind cause he knew he was still on the verge of coming all de had to do was continue to suck and lick on the pussy that was in his drenched face. At that moment he decided that he did not want to be the only one coming and latched onto the distended clitoris of this succulent pussy. As soon as he did his dick jerked at the feel of her in his mouth so. Then she started to come and his mouth was flooded with her delicious nectar. But he refused to let his prize go through the violent shaking the signaled her orgasm. The woman was snatched away from him but was quickly replaced with an equally tantalizing pussy. He got a little ruff himself not appreciating the disruption in his feast and went straight for the clit on this eager to have the honey drip down his throat again while at this a new sensation grabbed at his senses as he felt what could only be another warm pussy start to lower on his cock. He was going to bust any second.

Dillon felt the familiar tingle in his balls as the cinched up getting ready to shoot his load into the woman slowly milking his cock with her hot tight pussy. The woman on his face started coming and the feel and tasted of her come running into his mouth was the last straw he need. He was about to come and hard. Suddenly, the woman, that tasty pussy he enjoying was snatch away. Again, his feast interrupted. He then saw the enraged face of Zhana the reason for his missing feast but couldn’t find motive to move from where he was. There was still a woman so diligently milking his cock. Soon she was no longer there as Zhana bodily recovered her by her hair and he felt the cool air hit his cock again but it was already too late as felt his nut shoot up and out of his cock. Apparently, Zhana was too close because she turned back to him in her crouched position ready for an attack the first jet of come was leaving his cock and landed right on the left side of her face. She was so shocked that she did not move and the come on her face was quickly joined by two more streams of come one landing in her partially opened mouth and chin and the final jet while hot as strong as the one before landed right across her beautiful cleavage.

***
Coming down off the high of the intense orgasm, Dillon could see the awkward scene that he happened to be the star of. He would see himself lying on the ground with his pants around his ankles. He saw Zhana crouched over his body with a surprised look on her face from the major facial he just gave her cum dripping from her chin. Though it was a bit awkward, the sight of his come all over her made a little warm spot grow in his chest. Then, when he saw a glob fall from her chin, it was arousing enough to elicit a visible twitch from his now exposed and flaccid cock. But the most embarrassing thing was the crowd of people that had been drawn to the events that had taken place.

When the realization that he was totally exposed to the crowd, he quickly made moves to correct his clothing to cover his bare privates. When he finished correcting his clothing, he looked into the silent crowd once again. He saw the three women that who’d accosted him and one seemed to be nursing a bloodied nose, the other a swollen eye and busted lip, and the last had four dripping slashes going down the side of her face. All Dillon could think of was when in hell did he miss all that. At that moment, one of the sisters came angrily up to Zhana.

The sister with the slashes across her face said, “You had no right, his seed was mine to take! Why do you interrupt what was none of your concern?” She sneered but was wise enough not to get too close to Zhana. Then said calmer with undertones of her earlier anger, “Of all the years you have lived, you have yet to let someone breach your maiden head. So why do you stop those who would breed to help our race? You wear on your face what should have been mine and my sisters.”

Zhana still had not moved nor said a word from her crouched position over Dillon. Even to the point when the other woman approached and he started to get up Zhana gave him a look that told him it was in his best interest to stay down. So he did. Now Zhana stood to her full height, which was taller than the woman who’d just vented her frustration to her, and stood toe to toe getting right in her face. The woman didn’t move but you could tell that she was alarmed from the quick rise and fall of her chest. Dillon thought that this was about to go really bad really fast. Although Zhana was stuck in her human form he had no doubt that the she could best the woman easily. And from the look of the sisters as a whole, Zhana had already done so. But he also knew that one shift from the sister could change the odds physically in their favor. Dillon started to speak but thought better of it. There was a power play at work here and Dillon was sure his was at the heart of it.

Dillon thought that were going to be some big drag out chick fight about to go down but happened next surprised and confused the hell out of him. Zhana took a deep breath through her nose and spit in the woman’s face. And by the consistency and amount he could tell that is was more than just saliva. Apparently, Zhana had not swallowed the jet of cum that landed in her mouth but purposefully waited for the woman to quit speaking to spew it in her face. Damn that was hot and harsh, for the other woman that is. But Zhana did not leave it there. She quickly followed spiting in the woman’s face with a back handed bitch slap that had the woman sliding back a few feet across the ground.

Zhana said with baring her teeth in a deadly soft voice, “Be satisfied with that, as it is all the seed you will ever get from him.” Zhana turned to walk away the crowd parted not willing to anger her further.

But one of the other sisters had something to say and added her two cents. “He is still fare game Zhana and as you can see we can be very persuasive. His seed will be ours. Besides, you have no claim to him who will stop us?”

Zhana stopped and angled her head back over a slumped shoulder. Her multicolored hair streamed down her back and only her profile was visible between the curls. A suspicious wetness filled her eyes but dare not spill, “Oh but I do have a claim, he is my Khaijat.” There was a sharp intake of breath from all those in the crowd. Surprised eyes all around now stared at Dillon, some even backed away from him not wanting their action to be seen as a form of aggression or defiance of what Zhana has just claimed. “And you do not have permission to touch him. If you or your sisters ever touch him again your life’s blood is mine to take.” Again, Zhana moved to walk away but no one stopped her or said any words to halt her retreat deeper into the woods.

More confused than ever Dillon stood. He had a good idea that something major had just happened. Zhana had just claimed him as something called a ‘khaijat’ but he was not entirely sure he wanted to know exactly what that was or what it meant he would have to do. This new world was throwing so many curve balls at him he didn’t know if he would ever get a chance to catch up.

The crowd dispersed with many more stairs and whispers of khaijat and even something about him belonging to Zhana??? He definitely needed to talk to Zhana or at least someone who knew what the hell was going on. He started to make his way in the direction that Zhana had gone but didn’t get too far when a familiar voice in his head stopped him, “I would leave her be if I where you.” Ayla said. “An emotional tygerwud is a dangerous tygerwud.”

“Ayla, you have a knack for showing up at the strangest times.”

“I know, it’s a talent. But back to your emotional tygerwud, better you wait until after the evening meal before you go to her.”

“But I need to know what’s going on, why she did what she did. I am confused as hell right now. Like I know I didn’t want to sex those women, but then at the end there, I want to know why I felt so compelled to do the opposite? I thought that all the women around here were really into sex, so why did Zhana beat the crap out of them to stop us from doing just that? I can understand why the other women were upset, hell, if I wasn’t so far gone I might have been a bit upset myself. And what the hell is a ‘khaijat’ anyway? I got a lot I need to find out.”

“All in good time Dillon. Remember what I said before, more than just your destiny is being met. Everything is working in order as it should. Go talk to your trainer Bain before you go to Zhana. He will have some of the answers you seek.”

“Hey, when did you become so wise?”

“All is not as you have seen, and when you think you have seen all, there are thing which still remain to be seen.”

“Now what in the world is that supposed to mean?”

“Keep your eyes open and you will see.”

“Do you revel in the cryptic?”

“You have no idea.” Ayla said with a knowing smile.

“Umm hum, that’s the problem. I have no idea what is going on around here but I sure would like to.”

Just then he heard Sienna urgently calling out for him “DILLON! DILLON! Where are you?” Dillon turned his head in the direction he heard the shouting coming from just in time to see her burst through the trees. “There you are come with me now!”

Mistaking the alarm in her voice anger “Wait, I can explain what happened… well kind of…Ayla help me out here?” the last he said turning back to where Ayla stood only to find once again that she had disappeared like the wind.

“Ayla isn’t here who are you talking to. Never mind, it doesn’t matter but ye need to come with me right now!” Her Irish bough being so heavy he finally noticed it was alarm that coating Sienna voice.

“Whoa, what is this all about?”

“Stop askin so many questions and just come with me!” Sienna shouted.

With that she took off back the way she came Dillon close on her heals. Dillon soon found himself back at the clearing where they took most of their meals. It was almost impossible for Dillon to get through the crowd gathered. With the large size of the tygerwud, Dillon’s visibility for what was going on was zero. He tried to get around the bodies of the large animals but couldn’t budge a one. Sienna floated above them all and had a bird’s eye view of what was going on. He was about to start climbing on backs of some of the persons blocking his way when Ayla appeared at his side.

“There is an easier way to get through than what you are trying if you are willing to follow me.” She said.

Thankful for the welcome intervention, Dillon said, “Lead the way.” And he followed her as she led his to a spot where the tygerwud were not so crowded and made his way to the front. The site that met his eyes was gruesome and heart breaking at the same time.

Zhana and Ryzhan were among the small grouping at the center of the crowd. All were in their tygerwud form except for Zhana, who was still under the directive of her mother and queen not to change and the men who were attempting to attend to what or on closer look who Zhana, who was covered in blood not her own, held in her arms. Dillon worked his way around the front of the crowed to get closet and get a better look at what was going on.

It almost looked like Zhana held a rotting carcass of, if the stripes he could identify were any indication, was a tygerwud female from the size of her. Her breathing was labored and she looked to be on her last leg of life. The men attending her were attempting to stanch the flow of blood from her many wounds. In some places the flesh hung revealing the bone beneath. Zhana gently held her massive head in her lap softly stoking the fur on the top of the wounded tygerwuds head. Silent tears streamed down her face.

Dillon had moved close enough to hear Ryzhan spoke to the wounded, “Sister, how…who has done this to you? Where are the others? Why were you not protected?” her voice was laced with restrained anger and concern.

The wounded one tried to speak but all she could do was moan in agony. Swirls of energy began to swirl around Ryzhan’s body and she raised a hand or rather paw over the body that Zhana held and the golden swirls that floated around Ryzhan body flowed down her arm. The glowing mist rained down from her hand which in turn pored over the entire body of the wounded tygerwud. She gave a wordless signal to the men that were attending to her and they backed off, stopping the work to fix her wounds.

Rhyzhan continued to weave her magic over the wounded as the men backed away. When she stopped the wounded gave an audible sigh of relief. “Sister your wounds a too great for me to heal, please tell me who has done this to you so that I may avenge your death.”

She sat for a moment still not saying anything. The in a weak voice she asked, “May I see him before the light of life is extinguished?”

Ryzhan must have known of what she spoke, she lifted her head searching the faces of the crow then stopped when she spotted Dillon. She turned back to her dying sister, “As you wish please do not forget my request.” She turned to Dillon, “Chosen, please come forward my sister wishes to see you?”

Cautiously Dillon took the steps that brought him opposite of Zhana then knelt down so that she could see him better. Her eyes were closed as he looked on. Her lids fluttered open to reveal startling blue eyes. She looked Dillon over head to toe then said to Zhana, “Assist me goddaughter, I wish to change.”

“But Leila, it will weaken you to do so; you are stronger in your animal form.”

“Do not tell me what I already know, this is not what I ask of you; would you deny me my last request?” Leila said.

“No, of course I would not. It is as you wish.” said Zhana. She then bowed her head placing her forehead to the forehead of Leila. They both glowed and the battered, bloody, and bruised body of Leila reformed to that of a battered, bloodied, and bruised woman. Zhana lifted her head and went back to petting her head and let her hand settle on Leila’s shoulder slightly aglow attesting to the power she was slowly feeding Leila to strengthen her from the power she needed to use to make the change.

Leila really was in bad shape as her body continued to leak her life’s blood into the ground. Dillon could see that beneath all of the bruises Leila was another beautiful example of the tygerwud people. His heart went out to the beautiful woman who was bleeding out before his eyes. She turned her eyes to him once again and the blue did not seem as luminous as they had before.

A weak as she was, she spoke to him in words that made him think this woman was used to being obeyed when she said something, “Chosen, come closer.” And he did. When he was close enough for her to touch, Leila lifted a bloodied hand and caressed his cheek. “So you are the one that is to save my people and home.”

Dillon smiled and said, “That’s what I have been told.”

Then she slapped his face. “No, it is who you are. Do not present yourself so weakly again, no matter how scrawny you appear.”

Damn this chick had some punch behind her slap for her to be dying. “Yes ma’am.”

She continued to speak, “You have a large task in front of you Chosen. A precious gift has been given to you. It will take all of your fortitude to keep it. Your journey will not be an easy one but have confidence that you will be able to complete it. Zhana, sit me up.” And she did so trying not to disturb Leila’s wounds as she did so. “Now, give me your arm chosen.”

Dillon leaned in and clasped the woman’s arm as directed. He knew that one again that something magical was going to take place.

Then she let go, “The gauntlet, remove it.” And he did so, removing the gauntlet from his unmarked arm. Dillon then clasped her outstretched arm again and she grasped his. An intricately formed gauntlet was wrapped around her arm. He had not noticed it before; in lieu of all the wounds that littered her body but the reoccurring theme for swirling foliage and tygerwud were once again the subject of this piece. The look of it, the gauntlet may have been forged in the same place or time as the headpiece that Ryzhan wore in her human form. Just as he really started to admire the intricacy it began to glow and take on a life of its own starting to writhe and move on her skin. It lifted from her skin in a snakelike motion. Dillon was really freaking out and tried to release himself from her grip but could not dislodge her fingers. Her claws dug into him drawing blood.

Leila “This will go much easier if you relax.”

“That’s a little hard to do with all th…”

“Silence, your response was not requested.” This came from Ryzhan

Dillon fell silent feeling as though he endangered himself otherwise. The magic working from the gauntlet brightened. The snakelike filigree moved to snake around his forearm reforming on him. Once it settled the glow stop ceased and he could feel the pulse of the magic flow in his veins.

“I have been its guardian for many centuries.” Labored Leila. The transfer draining her further “Now it is up to you. The fate of my people rest on your shoulders.” She looked Dillon right in the eye. “don’t fail.”

Ryzhan “Sister, please my request…” and with her last breath Leila whispered only one word

“Darkhuns”

Zhana clutched the now lifeless body desperately rocking back and forth in her grief. Tears flowed freely down her cheeks. Leila’s body reverted back to its feline state but Zhana still clutched her head to her chest. Dillon was unsure as to how the magics that kept Zhana from changing into her Tygerwud form but as he watched her tears and heart wrench cries, her face took on a distinctly feline appearance. Not fully changing but definitely not humanoid. He could even see the sharpened teeth in her mouth as she whaled her grief to the world. Hers was not the only wet face but hers were the only cries he could hear. Even when her cries quieted, she still rocked the body holding it as it was something precious to her which it obviously was.

The men came again to remove the body that Zhana held onto so tightly. They approached slowly knowing that the vulnerability of the princess may cause her to strike out at them. They were not wrong, Zhana would not release the body. When they moved to take it from her she growled showing her teeth and swiped at hand that reached for Leila. Ryzhan spoke to Zhana in low soothing tones but Zhana grief was so great that the words had no effect.

sylentpoet
sylentpoet
65 Followers