All Comments on 'Faeophobia Quickie: Nicole's Fix'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

nice to see someone else writing stories of the fae. keep it up...

xxxecilxxxecilover 16 years ago
I'm biased

I'm admittedly biased since I created the series...good grammar, no glaring errors...the only possible improvement might be more in-depth descriptions of more encounters with her boy-friend post-Fae. More of the same!

centauri4centauri4over 15 years ago
First read...

Interesting. I had not read any Fae stories prior to tonight. xxxcecil was the author I noticed first and his comments on another writer (you) led me here. The writing theme here interests me because of the magical hints set in current times. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hauntingly good

Amazing story, incredibly sexy and hot. I can't stop reading it, although I will agree with the other comment, it would of been nice to hear more about what happened after the transformation with Aaron or even with Nepe. A good alternate story would be Nepe stealing Aaron while/after Nicoles transformation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...