Faeophobia Quickie: Nicole's Fix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man," Aaron gasped as he pulled out. He sat on the edge of his bed, exhausted. He felt he might need to exhaust another stamina enchantment just to make it through the day. Nicole's new Fae-like body was beyond anything he had hoped for. Sitting back, he watched as another pink flower blossomed from the back corner of his girlfriend's head. The fine vines that grew from the flower would add to her Fae-hair like those before it - which were quickly overtaking what few human strands she still possessed. A pinch of ungratefulness bit at him, watching her soak up the fucking she had received. He was truly grateful for the effort she undertook, but her insatiable appetite for sex was quickly wearing him down.

Even as he sat there, a giggling Nicole got back on her hands and knees. She crawled back towards him, the same hunger in her eyes that greeted him when he woke up this morning. She made her way to his cock, licking her chops. Lowering her face to his crotch, she lapped up the mix of their juices off his cock. Aaron could only throw his head back as he tried to catch up from his last climax.

"Ready for another round?" she asked. Her large eyes stared up at him playfully as her lips attended to his erection.

"You know I have class today. I need to get some breakfast and get my shit together."

"Oh, come on!" she cried, sitting up. "Like you can't squeeze in another quickie. We did yesterday."

"I didn't have lab 'til six yesterday either," he growled back.

"Then I'll cast another stamina enchantment on you."

Aaron began staggering about the room, picking up his discarded boxers. "We can't keep abusing magic like that. It'll get out of hand."

"You don't trust my abilities?"

"It's not that," he pleaded. "You know I trust you. But strange things happen when enchantments mix. Hell, if someone should cast an aura to increase energy performance, mixed with my stamina charms, I could go berserk or even end up in a hospital with complications!"

"You just don't trust me," Nicole pouted, getting up. "You never have since I became a Fae. You only look at me as if I'm something else."

Hoping to avoid a lengthy argument, Aaron quickly ran beside her to try to console her. "You know that's not true! I love what you've become! I never imagined anyone going the lengths you have for me."

"Oh yeah?" she snapped. "I undergo a radical transformation for you, and you can't even repay me by giving me what I need! This isn't like a change in diet or religion or anything so petty. I've become something else! I feed off the sexual energy between us! You don't know what it's like to be a Fae! I need sexual activity to sustain magical powers, or they taper off! I can't go back to being human. Not after what I've felt. Not after what I've experienced."

She pushed him out of her way and made her way to the door. It did not phase her one bit that she was still naked. She was intent to leave everything behind her.

"Nicole, wait!"

"No," she said as she looked back for the last time. "I know what is right for me. I can't live by your constraints. If you can't give me what I need, I'll just have to find them elsewhere. There are tens of thousands of students at the university here. I'm sure more than enough of them are willing to give me that which I desire."

With that, she stormed out of his bedroom and out of the house. She knew she could not trot around campus naked for long, but it wasn't far to her dorm. After getting some of her old clothes, she could head out on the town to get a skimpier wardrobe. She did not plan on attending class today anyways, except for the afternoon sociology, where she could meet up with Nepethathia. Being more Fae than human now, there was much her Faerie friends could teach her.