All Comments on 'Fafnir's Quest'

by neglected2much

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue your tale -- I like it very much so far

Prelifeic_GoatherdPrelifeic_Goatherdover 10 years ago
It can't be!

That easy to write a first story which is both profound and lighthearted (barrel of potatoes?! Inspired!) at the same time.

So, very well done to you! By writing this tale you've encouraged my brain to play a particularly devious magical trick on itself, and i hope that, at the very least, drives you to consider weaving another fantasy.

Kind regards.

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks! I've been jumping around in my writing endeavors, but do plan to write some more sci-fi and fantasy. This story was definitely a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really creative and HOT!

Unexpected ideas, I loved it. The story would be perfect, except for that last line. Slave? After all this stuff about knowing deepest desires? No.

neglected2muchneglected2muchabout 10 years agoAuthor
RE: Really creative and HOT!

Thanks!

I would normally prefer not to comment on what I meant and what didn't, but I think I need to in this case. The context of what is meant by "slave" probably means different things to different people and appears to have been a loaded word in this case. What I intended was simple physical possession or control. Fafnir could no longer bear to part with her. Poor way of showing it? Probably, but he *is* a barbarian--even if sophisticated and cunning in his own way. The pixie has also made her claim on Fafnir's mind and love. She's more in control than Fafnir would care to admit. Whether she would choose to stay with him or not without the collar? She would probably be too afraid. They both have a lot of learn about each other still and that will be their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Idea!

The idea for this story is great and inspired. Very well written and truly erotic. The description of the Pixie is deeply sensual.

neglected2muchneglected2muchabout 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Great idea!

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous