All Comments on 'FagCuckShit'

by JessicaMandella

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Take a damned anatomy course so you'll stop writing stupid shit like "Bill entered my cervix."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STUPID

Just a story to piss off readers.What a waste of time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well

Fag cuck shit, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cervical penetration is possible but...

Yeah, big dispute these days. Credible sources say it can be done. It opens wide during delivery. Other than that they say it hurts bad. A friend confessed in high school he did that to his girlfriend. I didn't believe him, of course. I stand corrected. Good thing he was clean. Other than the obvious pain, they say infection is one risk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You could just accept

that you're not a very good writer.

I mean, sure, you're almost as good as the average fanfiction story writer, which is to say you seem to get most of your spelling and grammar correct. But that makes you about as good as the average middle school child.

Look, we know you're bitter. It's completely understandable. It doesn't make your writing better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTH

This was SyFy at its worst. It was cuck crap at its worst. Terrible plot worse story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bit you will

Be eating my used condoms for the next month or until HDK writes another of his cucky fag shut stories . So until then put in your dentures and get busy chewing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The fagcuckshittiest story ever written!

This is weirdly brilliant. The writing obviously indicates that the author has a great deal of writing experience. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that this author has posted under a different name here. Wrapping a fag cuck shit plot around a sci-if/action blanket is just so incredibly weird, and yet weirdly entertaining.

I don't know what point the author was trying to make. Maybe there was no point. But I give him/her five stars for the title alone. I have no doubt this author was baked out of his skull when he wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
go

away

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Great read

loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost a dozen stories posted today and guess what?

Reading the tags and comments, came to the conclusion that not one was worth reading. Total waste of time since loving wives really took a big dump today. It appears like one star reading for most readers. Why even bother reading this shit.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Baked Bull

This came from the equipment shed the stoners use way out past left field. While I am certain that Trevor and Bill could each make the Kessle run in 11 parsecs I wonder if they have stones to blow the brothers of the triple breasted whore from Alpha Centuri. Pan dimensional beings definitely have their place in LW but once they become cucks than it belongs in fetish or gay. We all read that study. Right?

Unique is not a strong enough word to describe the plot. It had some areas though that seem more than a bit baffling. The whole mirror thing is more confusing than a set of bookshelf assembly instructions and new characters just kind of appeared out of the blue like Trumpian cabinet ministers.

I really tried to get into this because it started off as what appeared to be satire. I am not sure exactly what it is. This was both interesting and frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful; beyond brilliant!

5* score for you! This is a literary masterpiece that reaches equally impressive stature as an expose of one of Literotica's biggest fools. Now, every time I read his mindless comment following each Loving Wives story, I will laugh heartily and thank the Creator I am not the pathetic, angry, intellectually bankrupt, and impotent idiot he is.

A simple public shaming of this loser is not sufficient punishment; however, your turning his worst nightmare against himself though his embrace of it is magnificently effective as a tool of absolute humiliation.

I suggest your next story be about Mr. "ass wipe."

What a great day on Lit! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Introduction

I, and probably more readers, needed more introduction to follow this writing. I got lost and gave up. So, I will not vote as I did not really read your work--work that you spent much time in writing. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
negative comments

I am commenting not on the story, or even the quality of the writing. I haven't even read the story. What bothers me is the viciousness of the comments. So many anonymous comments, spew their venom but never have the courage to write something themselves. Or read stories usually on LW just to denigrate a writer. If you hate the subject matter, go to another story. If you just want to spew garbage why bother. It takes courage to put fingers to keyboard and post it for the world to see. I may not care for a writer or their subject matter and I can usually tell in the first few paragraphs, so I move on. I am at least brave enough to put my name to it and accept the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Why bother to read this shit?"

For me, it's to occasionally stumble upon genius like this - as fine an essay on gender roles as I've read, maybe ever.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
That was different. 5* different, I think,

There was Loving Wives, humour BTB, parody and some SciFi, too.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Have you tried Exlax or Metamucil? There are plenty of good over-the-counter remedies.

blue5766blue5766over 6 years ago
Well said

I so agree with sadkins 116.

It annoys me so much I give a 5 to any story which anon has said cuckold or flag ....... then given story a 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for trying, but just too obscure and insider-ironic for me.

I'm happy for those who got it, and enjoyed it. Obviously a lot of work. Or at least a lot of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Idea Is Interesting

The point of the story is worth 5 stars, even if the execution is too long-winded and convoluted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

No comment to crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Wow

A lot of work, or maybe not, but certainly evidence of a vivid imagination. Should probably be in Sci-Fi, but it does have wives and cucks so I guess LW is ok.

The problem is I think it was to deliver a message, but I dont know what the message is. Sometimes I am thick, can anyone help me understand this?

I think it was meant to be satirical and make fun of the anon commenters, but it's resolution has me befuddled.

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772over 6 years ago
what in the...?

Loved the initial premise, mocking the anon commenters who have infested the LW category and are so insecure in their own sexuality that they are compelled to 1 star every single story that dares deviate from the BTB blueprint. But really, this was overkill. One page of this utter nonsense was entertaining; three pages was way too much... and unlike, say, Family Guy vs Chicken sketches, it somehow didn't manage to get funny again after being so repetitively ludicrous.

That said, I appreciate where this was coming from and why, and can understand how you'd get sucked down this rabbit hole; if you're going to be silly, be unquestionably over the top silly.

Too bad the anon crew is far too dense to appreciate the satire (a word that most of them can't even spell, let alone define). Remember, you are working with people who use the same three words over and over again for comments: "fag cuck shit", and they do it unironically.

Sadly, they are ensuring that Literotica never again reaches the great spot it was once at. I figure that there are enough authors who refuse to share stories thanks to that crap, which is of course what they are trying to do. For my money, anons shouldn't be allowed to vote, and comments that 1 star simply because the user doesn't like the content (not because it's a bad story, just that they hate the idea of a wife having sex with someone besides her husband and NOT beig burned for it) should be banned form the site.

But what do I know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You will

Be eating my used condoms ! Right up till HDK writes his next cucky cum slurped fag cucky shit story. So Bitch get chewing ! And never write again ya shit grade writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

Really, were you drunk??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:cloakndagger772

What do I know? Exactly, you don't know shit. Give it a rest ass wipe. Nobody gives a rats ass about your whining. Don't like anonymous comments, don't fucking read them. I don't think anybody would force a pervert to do anything he didn't want to do, but yet here you are reading every word and then whine about it like the little dick bitch you are. Loving wives and the site will be around much longer than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ last anonymous

Aren't you doing the same thing? Reading comments and then whining about them being mean to the trolls? Take your own advice. Don't read comments that anger your delicate sensibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: @ last commenter

And what did you just do? Did anybody ask you to participate? Fuck off moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

In honor of that faggot who whines about the anons. What his name? Dragonfuckdaggar 772 or something similar.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years agoAuthor
What's the Point?

SPOILER ALERT.

What's the point? Isn't it obvious? The most loving wife is the protagonist. She loves all her spouses, yet she's bat shit crazy enough in love with her battle partner to give her wife to him. She could never be just the maid of honor in either universe, in either body. My favorite stories are redemptive ones, like Groundhog Day, where the protagonist becomes a better person, and is rewarded. That terrifying kiss is the promise she dares not yet hope to believe for the happy ending we know must ensue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could I suggest......

You refrain from writing stories while on an acid trip.

While technically competent, your story reads like an ADHD kid off their medication taking acid. Seriously! Halfway through I just didn't give a fuck anymore. The story seemed to start off as a silly pot shot at the btb crowd (easiest fucking target ever!), then descended into the stupidest fucking story ever written and published.

I'm sincerely tired of the back and forth nonsense between the cuckold pushers and the BTB crowd. I really wish loving wives could return to the great place it used to be. But maybe my memory is faulty and it was never that great. It certainly sucks now with crap like this story (humour) being published in LW just to create a shitstorm with a certain segment of the population here.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years agoAuthor
Poor Dear

No imagination while sober? How tragic! Whoever did didn't even deserve to have met that wonderful child you were, back when you still remembered how to pretend.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years agoAuthor
You're not alone

TEARS ALERT. If sappy stuff bores you, skip this comment.

There is a tortured soul who's been crying out for help. Please join me in praying for him. This is for him.

Yes, I may tease, but I have no wish to utterly humiliate. It's not your fault what was done to you. But it IS your responsibility to not let it define you for the rest of your life. Taking it out on others who've done nothing to hurt you is not going to ease the burden. Whoever did that to you owes you big time, but they're unable or unwilling to pay for their sins. It's time to write it off as a bad debt. Turn that account over to the eternal judge for collections, and wipe it off your own books. As Bill said in the story, you've been letting them live rent free in the back of your mind, and you deserve a better life than that. You're much more intelligent than you let on, but that brilliance is bound up with your sensitivity you try to hide from yourself and others, thinking it makes you weak. In reality, by screaming at everyone who has any similarity to your abuser(s), you're letting the enemy know they struck your battleship. So what if a man shares his wife, or falls in love with a man. That's not your problem. It's your job to make sure that YOU, not them, have the kind of life you want...the kind of life you deserve, for truly you deserve better than this. If you keep projecting the ugliness of bad people from your past onto everyone new, won't that contaminate your new relationship(s)? Good things wait for you in the wings, as soon as you are ready to receive them. Be brave enough to embrace them as they arrive. You'd be surprised how many people you think hate you have been secretly praying for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my power was off when this originally posted (Irma, you know)

I read comment spinner as a sort of a story search lead finder tool. Your earlier retort about sobriety correlating to sense of humor brought me here for a glimpse.

Like others, I could only manage to skim a little, and then move on.

I really felt no need to comment, until you just now posted this "sappy" comment, supposedly angled towards your singular target audience.

I came back to suggest that a lot more of what was in your latest comment should have been filtered through more of your story. Well, may be it was, I didn't really read it. But apparently, you ALSO communicate much better when sober! Hmmm.

I like trippy stuff too. But acid trips rarely make for good reading. Much better for music appreciation, or even visual art interpretation. Just my opinion tho'....

Good luck.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Only this

I published my BTB story on Romance and above 4.5!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Not only negative comments

@sadkins116 I had been anon and I wrote stories too.........

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your kind comments

When SciFi is used as a story aspect, it's intended to be more imaginative than a newspaper or test procedure. Though some may call it 'trippy', my childhood influences are the great SciFi authors, who, while sober, write stories at least as fanciful as mine. Sometimes that's the best way to approach something that may be a little too close to home. In fiction they say to show it, rather than say it. In parable form, I've showed unloving versus loving approaches toward our fellow humans. When parables fail, as a last resort it may help to say something plainly. Then it's not fiction, but a letter, perhaps an emotionally charged appeal to reason. I admit my comment below contains issues not addressed in this story, yet I felt they were needed here. I do touch upon such issues in other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I suppose it’s a good thing that the universe in this story doesn’t really exist. If it did, it would simply implode into itself due to it’s creator’s (read “author’s”) own ignorance.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Quality shitpost

This is an original bit of trolling, done well. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tangle dweeb

You've always had a taste for his shitpost haven't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What

What was this load of crap all about.It is along time since I read such a load of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
your education tax dollars at work

Another anon has no comprehension of what he's reading. Another argument for supplementing television closed caption systems with 'easy words for the thinking impaired'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@oatzab ''only this''

Existing in different universes, and not having secured use of an appropriate translating device, I apologize for my inability to read your story and fully appreciate your world's satire, or drama, or humor.

Thankfully some of the comments are translatable if not of my world.

oatzab claims to have posted btb story under Romance and received a 4.5 score. I am not sure oatzab's reasons for informing us of that tidbit.

I decided to get insights from profile and stories.

I certainly did.

THIS PROFILE IS BANNED...

So how can oatzab post comment?

Took longer to read Jessica's own comments than her story.

Hilarious how numerous authors and namers denigrate all anons. Uproarious how their one-liners parallel the phrases of those they deride.

Most eminent of that group is their selected point person.

Lordslammdawg. How devotedly they seek to emulate him, fawning for his praise. What an orgasmic thrill when his 5 best right and wrong contains only right.

Eighteen years of education at award winning liberal private educational institutions nurtured an inquiring mind.

I even excelled at Excel.

Was easy to keep running tab on number of views, comments, and how many luemice made. Even calculated ''fagcuckshit'' entries and derogatory comments by namers and authors - on stories and comments.

At end of six months calculations show only .00347% of views resulted in a comment.

73.359% made by luemice

9.873% of those by fagcuckshit

29.026% of authors and namers were derogatory.

Too much time spent on trivial things. AGREED.

However my education, scholastic awards, offices held in schlastic groups and experience as literary magazine editor qualify me better than most on this site to post insightful comments.

My introduction to site occured when handed print out of Dream Cloud's ''The Promise'' led me to read ''Festival'' on my tablet. Was so thankful to discovering GirlInTheMoon's signature series, the name of which presently escapes me, but it was cheating wife, btb, and reconcilliation all in one.

I do though recall numerous excoriating comments by some namers and authors. The mouseMistress made a particularly, personally insulting one, but that groups heralded herald lewdslimeydoggy made me long for that bygone era when a gloves in hand slap to the face preceded a weapons of his choice meeting at dawn.

I have read the decline in posting by the ''great'' authors is because of a few nasty comments.

More likely, as they continue to post elsewhere - elsewhere also allows comments - they do not wish to be associated with the cadre of 2.25 storytellers, whose population has exploded over the past few years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anyone

Does anyone understand this crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Everyone gets it but you, One-Word-Cuck

That's what we call that loser who posts one word flame-tard 1* reviews. His new name is One-Word-Cuck. He takes out his anger here for what his creepy uncle did to him. He tries to pretend he's straight. He doesn't kiss the mirror, he hits it, and keeps cutting his N Gage Vienna sausage on the broken glass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This just isn't One-Word-Cuck's day

I've seen that turd getting flamed everywhere he goes. It's funny as shit. He deserves it. I think you're right about the broken glass. Only someone on that many pain meds would waste so much time trying to get everyone else to be as phobic as him.

What a hopeless loser incel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol how sad

Last 2 anons below me are the same person. How insecure are you?

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
Dammit!

I've been writing a story with a similar opening premise, then I read yours. Your's goes in a direction very different from mine, but I'm putting mine on the back burner for now. 5 stars for the title and delivering a solid story.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY, COMPUTERS AND STAR WARS

this could be the initial tale for a long time series, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How long

How long did it take to dream up and write this shit?If this is your mind set you need to get out more.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@How Long

Are you asking me out? I never thought you'd ask! : ) I'll be ready in two hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lolz

if anons posting 'cuck shit' gets entire stories as a response, holy shit. i need to jump in on this hype train.

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 5 years agoAuthor
@lolz

Anything may be fair game to spark a story. Ren & Stimpy's finding everyone's left sock in the dryer beyond the black hole might become the basis for a new Steven King "bedtime story", LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
as dreary as can be.

Rubbish hey author, what makes you think anyone would put up with your non stop wanking?

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

What a dumbass story. Total waste of time. Cuck shit covered with Sci-Fi. 1*

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars, but that was so convoluted I have no idea what was. It was original.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

WTF? Wow!!! Funny as shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Childish. As for anonymity, I'll bet the author's name isn't "Jessica Mandella", and it is certainly the case that the "handles" on LW are not names. So, author, you and your friends with "handles" are just as special as Sneetches with stars, and you ARE anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After that whirlwind I have trouble sifting through the what's sarcasm, what's condescending, and the underlying truth? But that there is truth in there. Cuckolding IS the biggest affront ever to men, nature, and yes even God. The final or even first goal of all life is to, well it is to live forever, but unable to do that biological life reproduces. So one of the main and most important purposes is and of life, is to have children "your children". The term cuckold originates from the cuckoos bird, which lays its eggs in other birds nests having them expend resources to warm, hatch, feed, and care for them. -they don't do this to their own kind- They at least understand in some part how huge an insult it is and don't do it to their own. So now back to how and why, having already covered how our main goal is to have kids, I think a close second is to share the experience of life with another. A wife is meant to be a life long best friend, lover, and soul mate. So all that being said the act of cuckolding is the biggest insult possible to man, nature, and god. No real man could actually allow another man to disgrace his wife, dishonoring his marriage, breaking the vows "most sacred of promises" to God all others, and themselves. So in conclusion there is no love, no honor, no goodness, no masculinity and definitely nothing natural about cuckolding, it is the most hurtful and disrespectful insult possible to a man or husband.----*end rant*---- 142IQ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous