All Comments on 'Failing Upward Ch. 12'

by el_wing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
auntcpauntcpabout 15 years ago
I have to say

I'm not normally a fan of sci-fi or supernatural stories or movies, but the first time I clicked on this story it just hooked me. This story is like an addiction in the best way possible. I get so excited when I see that it has been updated. Wes and Sid just mesh so well together, but I have to say I laugh everytime Alan says something. Such a great story, I honestly can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!!

I definitely agree. So don't make me wait so long next time! This story confuses me, but you do manage to explain things before it gets way out of hand. The story is well written enough for me to believe you aren't just making things weirder and weirder without knowing how to resolve them. My one thing in this chapter was the scene with Wes looking for Sid. I thought he just had to pee. Did Sid wash his car then make his way to the back porch in such a short amount of time? Maybe I just missed something. Overall though, great story.

el_wingel_wingabout 15 years agoAuthor
Answering previous comment ;)

To clear up the confusion-- Wes goes to look for Sid after a few minutes but doesn't find him right away. Instead he talk to Glenda on the beach, then later goes to the house where he finds Sid has washed the car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Changing timelines = instant virgins? If they keep going back in time they will eventually reach a place where Sid and Wes never met, and what happens then? Wes gets his wish to become lovers when they were much younger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous