Failing Upward Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to hurt him. Still, from the way his left hand was grabbing my ass and his right was working my cock into him, I gave him what he wanted; I thrust forward. I choked back a gasp as he clutched my butt harder.

He was so fucking tight around me. I blocked out the room and concentrated on Sid. The muffled echoes from the hallway gone; the smell of coffee fell away; the starched and scratchy hotel sheets chaffing my knees no longer mattered. Only him. Every ripple in his chest, every spasm from his ass magnified. I knew I couldn't help but come soon.

"Do it hard. I want to feel it," he panted, and I began a steady rhythm. I looked down at him. Sweat beaded across his forehead while his eyes devoured my body. I enjoyed being eaten alive this way. His gaze swallowed my heaving chest, my shaking thighs, my aching arms then stopped, dining on my cock sliding in and out of his own ass. His moans intensified as he watched.

"God you're beautiful," he said, arching his back. "Keep doing that." With each of my thrusts, his cock pulsed and jerked-- all big, flushed and engorged, looking almost as incredible as his eyes eating me. Shit, it made my heart clutch inside my chest.

"Like that?" he teased, making his dick jerk. "You can touch it you know."

"That's not all I'd like to do with it..." I was pretty flexible, but I not flexible enough to blow him right now. So instead, I took my hand that propped my upper half of my body off of the mattress and wrapped it around his cock and let Sid's legs support my weight. God, he had great legs. Strong, sculpted, every muscle defined. The back of this right thigh braced my chest, his knee slung free over my shoulder. His other knee was anchored against my left shoulder. His hand still cupped my ass and my scrawny biceps looked kind of pathetic next to his-- but the way Sid was watching me jerk him off, I almost believed he thought I was an Adonis or something.

He laughed, mashed his cock into my hand. "Not Adonis-- you're more like Botticelli's David." Fuck, he read my mind! His lips parted and his nostrils flared as I tightened my grip in answer to his comment. Amazing. I decided if I concentrated on how the veins pulsed in his cock, I might be able to hold on a few minutes more. At least maybe I could get him to come first.

Maybe not. My mouth found his forearm. His salty sweat splayed with the rose's sweet, addictive concoction, coating my tongue. I heard him say, "Harder. Harder," and I was gone. I came, burying my cock as deep inside him as possible, my hips jerking involuntarily with each spurt. After my stupor, I turned my attention to him. I had to taste more of him. He groaned as I let go and pulled out with a pop.

I took him in completely, mating my mouth to his cock. My mouth. God. I'd waited to taste him like this for so long. He bunched my hair in his fists and started saying, "Thank you, thank you." If my mouth wasn't full, I would have chanted the same...

He came in about three thrusts. I swallowed. I licked my lips after, turning my head so he could watch me. He smiled and said, "I love you."

I reached up and tickled him under his arms.

--------------------------

I got dressed and discretely left his room. I made sure no one saw me. I whistled as I slipped the key card through the lock on my door to get into 'my' room.

I hadn't wanted to leave, but we did have a show. And I had to change. Couldn't wear the same thing I wore last night...

I dug through the clothes in marred maple dresser. Not much. Socks, underwear, a couple pairs of faded t-shirts and hole riddled jeans. I threw clean underwear and socks on the bed, then checked the closet. Had to be hanging up in the closet.

The closet door squeaked as I opened it to see what to wear. There they were. Thumbing though the scary leather outfits, mumbled to myself that they were probably be just as hard to take off as the ones I had on.

One good look in the full length mirror on the back of the closet door told me I needed a shower. Not that having the smell and feel of Sid on me while I was on stage would be a bad thing-- maybe even a turn on-- but my hair stuck out in odd angles. Not a new look for me, but I had to look together on stage.

Shower. Yeah, shower... besides, I do some of my best thinking in the shower, and right now I needed to do a lot of thinking.

Sid and I needed to talk some more. Pretending we weren't together hurt. I didn't like separate rooms or separate lives. Maybe it was best to go back to our universe even if we didn't know what would be there when we got there, but it had to be a mutual decision. All that talk earlier about what little control I felt I had, probably wasn't what Sid needed to hear from me.

I stripped down and climbed in the bath. At least this hotel had plenty of hot water. I turned my face into the flow of the water for a moment, letting it scald me. I let it; I thought that I needed to feel what Sid could no longer feel.

I felt sick. This was my fault. I'd wanted Sid to be with me forever-- to be like me, but he's not like me. Intellectually I understood that it was Sid who took the serum-- I didn't force him, but he did it because he knew I wanted him with me. No, I couldn't change that. I could get us back where we belonged. And maybe, just maybe, I could make him feel again. What bothered me most was how both of us pretended it wasn't there. It was a big pink elephant we denied was in the room. I'd left the baggy with sand in it on his dresser.

The water was cold. I stepped out and wrapped one of those huge white hotel bath towels you can get lost inside of. I stared in the mirror. Who am I? What am I doing here? I closed my eyes.