All Comments on 'Faint Heart Never Won Fair Lady'

by Alexis Haines

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KiplingKiplingalmost 19 years ago
Thank You for Understanding

Alexis,

Your insights find the core of reality. His surrender scene brought tears to my eyes. In a way it is frightening to know one can see inside another to that depth.

'tis an excellent story; thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

A tale of mutual bondage. How rare and wonderful.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 19 years ago
Superb...

And well deserving of it's score.

SN

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Amazing insight

That story was one hell of a ride. When he was first strapped in, I had to quit reading and get up from the computer. My heart was beating so fast I could hear it. You have given me something to think about that I have never considered before. Getting a reader to ponder the implications of your story is quite an accomplishment.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mmmmmmm....

Wow, that was just incredible. Well done indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great tale

I usually do not like BDSM stories, but thought this one was great. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yay!

this has been my favorite BDSM story yet...so well put together and so incredibly descriptive. great job!

AriosoAriosoover 17 years ago
Brilliant

What wonderfully and patiently developed chaeacters. And a story written so erotically that it captivated me through five pages when I usually balk after three. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good solid story.

good story with a good ending and closure. so many writers cannot understand that if I want reality I can read the news paper but for entertainment a good story with a happy ending and no loose ends is a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This switch thanks you!

So very rarely do I see a switch relationship described in BDSM erotica. And the nod to safewords and discussion before play of limits was much needed. Thank you!!

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Every time

I read this story every few months and each time it never fails to pull me in. It is simply one of the all time best stories on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so wonderful in so many ways

I love everything about this story except-why does her submission have to include the crude name calling? His didn't. Some one tell me how any of this makes her a slut whore? To me it cheapens the scene, just a check mark off the list of stuff to include. How much more wonderful that same scene could have been with a higher level of dialogue.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I guess that I am square, old-fashioned, whatever.

I do not understand BDSM, don't care to but I realize that there are those that do, need it, enjoy it. I do not fault them, more power to them if that is what they want and need. I thought this was an excellent story even if it does nothing for me, personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous