Faint Heart Never Won Fair Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack took her nipple hard and sucked his pre-cum from it. He opened his mouth when she poured more, collecting it on his tongue then closing his mouth, swallowing and sucking harder to maintain the pull on her slippery skin. He felt her breathing hard into his ear. She pulled away from him and poured his pre-cum over her other breast.

"Continue."

He applied his mouth to her other nipple, his cheeks concaved and jaw aching with the hardest suction he could achieve. After the last drop had been poured she cradled his head, stroking his hair while he slavishly licked at each of her wet breasts. And then he realized he had his answer.

*******

Yes indeed, he could still achieve an erection. Probably the most massive one he had ever had in his life. Mistress saw his widening eyes and bent to check. She came up frowning.

"You have an erection," she observed sternly as she started unbuckling him.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Were you given permission to engorge?"

"No, Mistress."

"Stand up."

He stood beside the bench, his cock throbbing upright and pulsing. He quickly took in the small, wheeled table where she had placed her selection from the closet. She took hold of his shaft and squeezed it tightly to refocus his attention. He looked up quickly and fixed his eyes forward.

Maintaining her grip, she reached to the small table and he felt a leather ring being snapped around the base of his swollen cock and balls. Another small click followed and she stepped back, holding a short leash in her hand. It was attached to his ring. She pulled and he stepped forward.

She smiled. "Come with me."

She slowly lead him by his cock along the floor and across to a large, flat backed chair. She pulled him around and pushed him down onto its hard, wooden seat. Working quickly, she fastened his left wrist and both ankles into the cuffs attached to the chair's arms and legs. She then strapped him across his torso against the chair's tall back. Leaving some inches for movement, she bound his right wrist with the cock leash. Finally she strapped his head to the headrest with a forehead restraint.

After walking back to the closet, she returned with a short, oil-tanned flogger. He was going to get to watch her this time, he realized. She had zippered herself back into her catsuit and now stood before him, one hand at resting on her sideways jutting hip, the other holding the flogger loosely to the bend of her knee. She was regarding him with a faint smile. She looked loose and relaxed.

"Now Mistress will show you how she deals with an illicit erection. You will masturbate before your Mistress. Put your hand around your shaft," she ordered. He took hold of his erection with the hand she had bound to his cock ring.

"Pump it, slowly. Very slowly." He began to work his shaft. "Keep it at that pace and do not stop. And Mistress absolutely forbids you to ejaculate. Do you understand?"

"I understand Mistress." He hoped to God he could do it.

"This should help you focus."

She stepped to his side and lightly threw the flogger across his chest. She then dropped the tails with a slow downward flip of her wrist over his head, shaft, hand and balls. He maintained his pace as she drew the shower of tails away in a slow, loving caress.

"Keep it up," she ordered.

She flogged him in a tightly controlled, downward figure eight. She worked slowly at first, synchronizing her timing with his stroking. She whipped his chest just hard enough to stimulate his excitement. He hissed when the stinging tips licked his head and stung his hand, gasped at the smack to his chest.

After warming his flesh, she allowed him watch as she unzipped the catsuit between her thighs. He began to work himself a little faster. She allowed it. She flogged him faster, adjusting to his pace, and she concentrated her stinging strokes across his brightly reddened chest.

Then she threw a downward stroke across a thigh.

"Slowly!" He controlled and slowed his pace while she resumed her rhythmic whipping to his chest.

Then she bent low and threw a light upward stroke to send the tail tips flicking against the exposed flesh of his inner thigh.

"Pump it! Fast! Hard! Now!" He groaned and pumped his shaft hard until again she whipped him across a thigh.

"Slowly!"

With every stroke to a thigh she ordered him to masturbate either faster or slower, and he adjusted his stroking to her pleasure. He took his whipping until she noticed his deepening breathing and the mounting tension in his body.

She ordered him to stop. Bending down to him, she untied his hand from his cock leash and worked quickly to release him from the chair. Pulling him from the chair by his leash, Christine led him to the rubber mat in the center of the floor and ordered him to lie on his back. Then, positioning herself on her knees over his groin and grasping his throbbing cock, she slowly and deliberately lowered her open sex to him and placed him inside her.

"Please don't move," she asked of him, softly. "I don't think either of us could take it."

Jack bit his lower lip and gazed at her towering, shiny, latex dipped body and up into her smiling, tender eyes.

"I can hold it for you."

"You feel huge."

"I know."

"Mistress wants you to fuck her. Now."

She was right; it didn't take either of them long.

*******

It took Christine three days to call him; seventy-two hours of pent up frustration for Jack, agonizing indecision for Christine, and teeth gritting patience for Helen that finally gave out with Christine's fifth call.

"Christine what, exactly, is your problem? You're wearing me out with this BS. You obviously want to see him again or you wouldn't be going through this. He's waiting. Just call him, will you? Set another session and have at him!"

"I don't just want another session," she said, miserably.

"Great! Neither does he! Tell him you want to date him again, andthen set another session. It'll be great! He'll worship you!"

"I don't want him to worship me. Not all the time. That's too much like before. I mean, I'd just be another kind of trophy."

"Then for Pete's sake what do you want?"

"I want him to top."

Helen banged her forehead against her clenched fist. "Christine, isn't that what you wanted to get away from? Jack being in control?"

"I know," she mewed, "but I want him to! I can't explain it. I loved dominating him and I'd do it again, but I've been fantasizing about this ever since I did it. Would you tell him for me?"

"No, I won't! I'll teach him how to handle the equipment if that's what you want but you could do that yourself now. And if you want to get back into a relationship with him, then you owe it to yourself to tell him what you want. You can't go through life hoping he'll just get it somewhere along the line! Call him!" Helen hung up. She was done playing Agony Aunt.

So the next day Jack had another call that necessitated the closing of his office door.

"Hey Chris! How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I, um, had a really good time. How are you?"

Jack's heart skipped a beat. She sounded bright. Good sign. "Never better. I feel great! That was such a turn-on; I can't stop thinking about it. I've been hard all week." Oops. Slow down, Jack.

"I've been really horny too." Oh, yes!

"Ah, really?"

"Uhmm-hmm."

"Want to do it on Saturday?"

"Um, yes." Jack punched the air.

"Ah, Jack?"

"Yes, beautiful?" That surely couldn't hurt.

"I want it a little different this time."

"Anything. Same as before, anything. I'll go all the way, you know I will."

"Well, this time I want you to decide what you want."

"Oh. But I don't get it. Then I'll know what's coming, won't I?"

She paused. "Yes. But I won't."

He took a moment to think it through. "You mean, switch, right?" he asked, slowly.

"Yes." She suddenly sounded breathless and timid, almost like she did the night he first met her in the theater restaurant.

But everything had changed since that night. He'd thought her such a nice lady then. She was still his lady; but not in that way, any more. He was never going back to that. Oh no. And neither was she, if he could help it.

"You mean you want to be my slut whore, right?"

"Yes." She was almost whimpering.

Oh this was going to be good. "Do you want to be a good little slut whore for Master?"

No one could say he didn't learn fast. All his life he had learnt fast. Never with so much interest as now, though.

"I want to be the best slut whore I can be for Master."

"This Saturday, at Helen's place. Be there at 8 a.m."

He hung up, grinning broadly at the 'phone.

*******

There hadn't been time for him to learn how to use the whips, but that wasn't going to be a problem. There were easier games to play, he reasoned, and they would all be within Christine's limits. He had reviewed Christine's behavior ratings at Helen's place, late on Friday afternoon.

Jack arrived at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday without waiting for Helen to call him. He knew Christine wasn't going to cancel the appointment. The smirk on Helen's face when she opened the door confirmed that all was well.

He stood in the middle of the basement floor and smiled. Christine hung before him in a pool of light, her bright hair shining as she moved her head slightly. She looked remarkably pretty in black stockings hitched to a tight red PVC basque. Her stretchy, black, open crotch lace panties were sitting just nicely outside her lips. He could see, because Helen had prepared her just as he had asked; her ankles were locked into cuffs fixed to the ends of a spreader bar.

On the other hand, Christine couldn't see anything. Jack had asked for her to be blindfolded and Helen had obliged with a black padded leather version. She had also cuffed Christine's wrists to the ends of two suspension chains; neither too high, nor too far apart. She wasn't stretched out so far that she'd be numb in five minutes. She'd be able to swing around some. The hot red silk hanky peeking out of her stuffed mouth was just delicious, he decided.

Christine snapped her head at the sound of the closet doors closing. He knew she was listening to his returning footsteps and the clinking noises of his selected toys as he dropped them on the small table. He moved behind her, bent his knees, and slowly ground the fly of his leather pants against her ass. Looking down, he could see the contour of his growing cock bulging beneath the supple leather. Her breathing quickened.

Standing against her, he slowly stroked her upper back with his palms, smoothing her skin outward from the base of her neck to her bare shoulders in long, firm strokes. He pushed his hands up along the undersides of her bent, suspended arms, reveling in her vulnerability. He supported her arms with his as he held them in a firm grip. He bent his head to her neck, nuzzled aside her hair and bit tenderly into her exposed flesh. She swayed against him, leant back into his naked chest; a part of him wanted to hold her and keep her forever hanging for his caresses. A part of him wanted something else.

He ran his hands lightly down her arms. Gripping her hair in one hand, he slid the other around her. He clenched the softness of a breast through its PVC casing, squeezed her, palpated her until he felt her relax and heard her sigh deep in her throat.

He slid his hand slowly down to her abdomen, down to her pelvis, and pushed her ass into him. He pulled her head back by her hair and whispered to her as he ground his groin hard against her spread, round cheeks.

"You're going to be Master's little slut." His reward was something between a whine and a moan.

He kept the pressure on her pelvis and released her hair. Sliding into her cleavage, he lifted first one breast and then the other from their tight, shiny cups.

Stepping away to the table, Jack picked up a pair of clover clamps by their connecting chain and slid them into his pocket. He approached her and lightly stroked her rose-brown nipples. When he had their attention, he squeezed and rolled them between the tips of his forefingers and thumbs. She moaned; her head tilted back as he softly touched a finger to her sex. She was moist.

Helen had left an ice bucket for him on the table. He reached over and took a cube from it. He held the melting ice to her stuffed mouth and then trailed its wet surface across her cheek, down her neck and across her breasts. He nudged and wetted her turgid nipples until they puckered and hardened. He pulled the clamps from his pocket and let them fall from one hand to the other so she could hear the clinking sounds of the metal.

"You're not wearing your clamps. It would please Master to apply them to you. You would like that, wouldn't you?" He had a damn fine audio memory.

She shuddered as he dragged the hard contours of the clamps across her nipples. He educated her in the shape and contours of the tightening mechanism before he applied them. As the tips closed, he smiled at her mewing and rolled the connecting chain slowly between her breasts.

"Shall we make them tighter, little girl? No need to answer. Master knows what you need." He hooked a finger under the chain and slowly pulled it towards him. She arched her shoulders back and pushed her breasts towards him to relieve the pressure until she had no more leverage and he pulled just one moment more. The clamps bit fiercely.

"Good girl."

He stepped forward and reached behind her. Grasping one cheek firmly, he pulled her against him while sliding his other hand between their bodies, over her abdomen, and down between her legs. He slowly slid his index finger along her slit. She began to rock on his finger and bump against his groin.

"Master didn't tell you to move, girl," he told her quietly. "Stand still."

With two fingers he slowly spread her outer lips, sliding forwards and back along the slick inside walls. He closed the sides of his fingers deep along the depths of her inner lips. He squeezed and held the folds together, pulling and working them in small, circular movements. Opening his fingers, he slid inside them as he slid his other hand towards her anal opening.

She stiffened. He knew she hadn't rated anal penetration highly. He'd never taken her there, and he suspected nobody else had either. There's a first time for everything, he reflected. She'd taught him that.

He stepped to the table, covered an anal plug in lube and took a generous amount on his fingers. Leaving the plug in reach he stepped behind her.

"Step back. Present your ass." She hobbled backwards until she was leaning forward on the suspension chains, back dipped and ass held out to him.

He gently rimmed her with the lube until he saw she was relaxing then he immediately and firmly forced his finger deep into her. She wailed behind the gag as she clenched on him. It was payback time. The wailing continued as he worked more lube into her. She was going to have to spit the gag out and tell him if she wanted it to stop. He hadn't chickened out; he knew she wouldn't. His little whore had pride.

He pushed the squat, fat anal plug inside her. It went in without too much resistance. He let her rest while he wiped his hands and considered the bullet shaped vibrator lying on the table.

"Straighten up."

He stepped in front of her as she hobbled forward and pulled on her clamp chain to quicken her pace.

"Clench on your plug; make sure it stays up you. Understand?"

She nodded quickly, then swallowed as she felt him spread her lips and hold the blunt end of the metal bullet to her clit. He pressed the trigger end and worked the buzzing vibrations around the hood and down to the entrance to her sex. Cradling the bullet in his curved fingers, he smoothed it back along her slit and around her swelling clit. She held herself still and flowed onto his hand as he played the toy along her soft folds.

Switching hands, he unzipped his fly, pulled out his swollen cock, and quickly worked himself to full erection. He slid the thrumming bullet into her, caught it as it slid slowly from her and reinserted it again and again with a probing finger. Christine moaned louder with every reentry, sagging on her chains.

"Do you want your Master's cock?" She moaned again and nodded.

"Then present again, slut."

He turned off the slick vibrator and dropped it into his pocket. He moved behind her, stroking his cock as he guided her back with his boot toe hooked under her spreader bar. He pulled the anal plug slowly from her ass, dropped it, and pushed his hot, red head against her now vacant opening. She gave and he drove the head insistently into her.

He grasped her hips and leant back to watch his shaft sink into her bent, bucking, and wailing body. He leant over her, clutched her breasts and whispered to her.

"Master's going to give his little girl what she needs. Nice and deep. It'll only hurt for a little while. Are you ready?" She whimpered, and then nodded.

"Good girl." He straightened up and pulled out almost to his head, then slowly, firmly pushed into her until his balls were pressed against her.

He took her as he had promised, shafting her long, slow, and deep. Her whimpers changed to moans. She pushed back. He shortened his strokes and stepped up the pace. He began to pump her steadily; he could hear her groaning.

Then he adjusted his stance and slammed into her; he smacked one of his palms against a cheek. Her head snapped up and she yelled into the gag. He thrust and smacked her again and then plunged hard and fast, spanking her as she let loose scream after muffled scream. The blood was roaring in his ears.

He pulled out of her. He reached up to the suspension chains and released her wrists. Her arms dropped limp and her legs began to sag. He supported her torso with one arm and pulled off the blindfold. She blinked and gazed back at him with clear adoration in her eyes.

"Ok?"

"Mmph-phmm." She nodded. He pulled out the gag, tossed it away as he stepped in front of her and pulled her upright. He crushed her to him, kissed her mouth hard and probed her deeply with his tongue.

"I'm not done with you yet," he told her.

She smiled and grasped the suspension chains for support while he worked to release her from the spreader bar. He scooped her up and carried her over to the velvet covered foam wedge on the floor, bent, and dropped her unceremoniously onto it. He quickly strapped her ankles and wrists to the sides and then knelt at her upthrust, glistening sex. He grasped his eager, bouncing cock.

"Tell Master what he's doing to you, whore," he told her, as he leaned over her.

She stared at him, wide-eyed and hesitant.

"Say it."

"Master's rubbing his head on my pussy."

"And?"

"Master's, mmm, Master's putting it inside me."

"Putting what inside you, girl?"

"Master's putting his cock inside me. Oh!"

He held himself still, smiling over her.

"Whore," he told her, and then he thrust into her.

"Oowah!"

"What are you?" He drew back.

"I'm a wh-WHORE!" She shouted it as he thrust again.

"Master's going to shaft his whore. What's he going to do?" He drew back.

"Master's going to shaft me; I'm his wh-WHORE!" The angle gave him full penetration. He was hard up inside her.

"You stop, I stop. Understand?" he whispered to her. "Tell Master everything."

She was uncertain, but she nodded. As his pelvis settled into a pounding rhythm, she found the words.

"Master's cock is shafting me!"

"Ow-ah, Master's head is hurting me!"

"Mmmm. I'm a whore; I want it. I want Master to use his slut. Oh! It hurts! Oh!"

He released the clamps.

"Oh! Oh, no; it hurts!"

He took a breast and pressed an aching nipple into his mouth, drawing the painful circulation back to it.

"Oh no, don't! Oh please don't! Please! Ohhh!"