Faint Heart Never Won Fair Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his time, settling into a steady, long slide as her breathing deepened. Her voice lowered and grew husky.

"I love being spread for you. I want you to fuck me wide open; I want you to ball me 'til I bleed. I'm your sex slave. I'll do anything for the hurt, I want it. I love your cock. I love it in me. Please don't stop. I'll do anything, please don't stop. I'll do anything for you."

Her back was tightening like a slowly wound spring, her hands were clenching.

"Hold it back."

He pulled the bullet out of his pocket and turned it on, holding it close to her ear while he fucked her.

"Oh no, please! I'm trying. Please don't!"

"Look at me. Hold it back."

He pressed it to her clitoris. Her eyes widened as the swollen nub thrummed like a taught, plucked string. Then her head pushed back against the firm, supporting foam; she closed her eyes, and let out a long, wailing cry as clenching, undulating waves pulsed through her sex and pulled deep on her womb.

He turned off the vibrator and pocketed it again, holding himself still inside her. He waited until her panting had subsided, then slowly resumed.

"Look at me."

She struggled to hold her eyelids open, to focus on his serious, intense face moving above her.

"Master says when you are done, girl. Tell Master what he is doing to you."

"Oh no. Oh please."

"Tell Master."

"Master is fucking me," she whispered. "Master is still... Oh! Oh God, please!"

He gripped her shoulders and kept pumping as she rocked again on the agonizing waves of her rapture. He stayed inside her until the final spasm had passed.

He pulled his hard shaft out of her, and uncuffed her from the wedge. He rolled her onto the rubber tiled flooring, and settled his back into the incline.

"You have one last duty to perform, whore."

She moaned and crawled to him on her hands and knees.

"Suck it; and do a good job."

She cupped his balls in one hand, and gently licked and sucked her juice from the underside of his cock. She wet her lips and pressed them to the tip of his head and then slowly, gently, sucked him into her mouth. Keeping her lips just behind his head, she held his shaft and gently pivoted her lips around his ridge while fluttering her tongue over its underside.

She worked past his ridge and then smoothly sucked down on him. She worked a long, smooth suction up and down on his shaft, and then flicked at his ridge and slit with her tongue. He sighed as felt a flush of warmth spread from the base of his cock and through his groin to his thighs.

She took him deeper; he felt the sensitizing of his head as it bumped against the back of her throat. Her rising and falling upon him grew faster. Her breathing held her steady until she felt the taste of his pre-cum.

He was tensing. She pulled up to work around his ridge while her hand slid between her legs to collect her juice. She spread it on his cock and quickly slid his wet skin over his shaft. His balls pulled up hard. His prostate stiffened, his legs began to shake and his back arched.

His muscles grew rigid, relaxed briefly and then the first contraction sent a spurt of semen into her mouth. She swallowed quickly as he sent her a second, larger dousing. Before she could swallow his second eruption, he was having a series of deep, pulsing contractions and pumping out his flow into her gulping, choking mouth.

He had just enough energy to look into her raised face and see his cum oozing down her chin and neck.

"Good girl," he whispered, before he fell back, eyes closed, drained and exhausted.

*******

"Does it burn, Jack?"

Christine's eyes glinted devilishly as she looked down at his straining chest.

"Not as much as your ass is gonna, after I've paddled it tonight."

"I don't think so. You know Mistress is going to whip you if you don't complete that rep."

He sent the weighted bar soaring up to her and dropped it onto the stand.

"That says Master rules tonight, little girl. Let's go."

At the next bench along, Helen smiled at the wide-eyed eavesdropper she was spotting. They both watched Jack push Christine up against the wall and force a scorching French kiss on her before the happy coupled left for the showers.

"Demonstrative, isn't he?" said her partner.

"Actually, he used to be a very cool, reserved character," mused Helen. "In fact, he found it very hard to express his feelings, at one time."

"No! Really? What the hell happened?"

"He came across an old saying. Come on, you have another set."

"What was the saying?" he asked as he settled back down on the bench.

"Faint heart never won fair lady," Helen told him, and smiled.