All Comments on 'Fair is Fair'

by Wayac

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
God Damm

Where do you you people come from.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
WTF!

Bad as it gets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cheating is cheating

be it man or woman. And he is just a pussy for going along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

very hot and good writing. Ignore thepricks, I think thy working for the church.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
I have several problems with the story...

and with the Burn the Bitch crowd and those who think anyone with morals must be some sort of church nut. (God help us if we become a society of people who don't have morals and values... who don't value honesty or keeping a contract, which has nothing to do with religion.)

Now that I've insulted everyone here, let me say that I find it very hard to believe that anyone would not be troubled by cheating! It doesn't matter the gender or the reasons, cheating is a violation of the fabric of a marriage at it's most fundamental level.

Now in this story supposedly there are several additional problems. It is stated that they'd talked about threesomes... but she still admits it's cheating. Then I lose total respect for the husband when he gets hard at the thought of her having sex with his "disgusting" male neighbor. Finally, everything is okay because it's a sexy female.

Yes, I do realize that there is an attempt at humor and misdirection... the set up and the switch. Still it doesn't work... and the reason is his reaction and the too abrupt change in emotions.

>>Several emotions erupted in Richard: confusion, despair, anger. They all collided inside him and nearly knocked him off his feet. He staggered backward, unable to say anything. Then he turned and fled down the stairs, accidently bumping and shattering the vase they had displayed in the hallway.

He was sure they'd be able to hear the crash over the music but he didn't care. Fighting a strong wave of nausea, Richard ran to the sink and quickly filled a glass of water which he started chugging like his life depended on it. <<

Note there is not arousal. These are the many told reactions of man devastated by by infidelity, and if the author is going to use them... even as buildup for a surprise, he has gone too far and.

There is good writing here and certainly an attempt at originality, still it falls short because he has used too many caricatures an faux emotions. Far better to try to play it one way or the other. It is always interesting to see the contrast between one partner who doesn't see the real harm and the one who can't comprehend why they don't. I hope the author will make another attempt to write a story with real characters and real human emotion. I think the talent is there and the ability to block out a story. Sadly, this isn't it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Nice try....

....at least with the writing. Without some sort of moral subcurrent all these lit stories look either totally unerotic or just plain stupid. Take your pick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I see what this is

the author is trying to tell us "if you were bisexual like us cucks are , you wouldn't mind a stranger fucking your wife".

Point taken but it's still infidelity dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Ignore the ignorant idiots and their pointless comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great writing and I loved the tone of the story

I agree with the previous commentor. Ignore the downers. Let them go to their church and stay there - as they used to say when Mary Whitehouse (a certain lady here in the UK) started up about something on TV there is a simple answer, dude. Use the OFF switch. All I can say is !!more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It started out good,

how ever I do not like the ending, afterall I do have a right to my own opinions,,,,, and values, like it or not!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
CHEATING IS CHEATING

Same sex or not, it is cheating. Personally I can't fathom something like this. R.T.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

Although typically that is not my kind of story, the story was so different that I really liked it. I was expecting one thing and got another. I had no idea.

It is a story in which everyone wins, especially the husband.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Wow this author has nice dreams

I get it. Wayac loves bisexual women and wants all husbands to have two of them. Talk about a Rock and Roll Fantasy.

Dream on.

Ok I will!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
I Can't Believe This

Have I changed that much? My previous comment Is happy and jovial and praising the author. Now all I can think is these are a bunch of horrible low-life cheating assholes who need the woman's husband to rush in and shoot all of them in the head. I must really be losing it. I hate fucking cheaters.

DAMN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is supposed to me every man's dream

But actually it isn't it is only s fraction of men's dreams and most of them are single.

The husband had initially the correct response his was wife was having an affair,

and in terms of a divorce it doesn't matter that they performed as lesbians in the affair.

His wife proved by her own account that that trust in the marriage was dead and when trust is gone love soon leaves too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same for all cheaters

This is a train wreck waiting to happen. Bad things are coming for this trio of cheaters.

pitbull4pitbull4almost 9 years ago

cheating is cheating nuf said

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
sick!!

Not worth mentioning

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 8 years ago
Should preface this POS with a warning

Please make certain to bring a barf bag for this pukey mess.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wasn't that special

Nice of the cheating wife to share with husband.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 5 years ago
Nice!

Great story. It needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When

People should learn that cheating is cheating .. It doesn't matter if it is a Man or a women ..

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Now that's a fair cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wayac - what crap…are u a hormonally unstable 16 year old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quit reading as soon as stupid fantasies show up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous