Fair Is Fair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"$50 only gets you a hand job, mister, its $100 for my mouth," I bargained. The funny thing is, I probably would have paid him.

"Deal, but you have to swallow it all."

"Deal," I replied, squatting down on my heels, very lady like. I was face to face with my first real cock. But, I was a working girl, and didn't stop to waste time looking at it. I had a job to do.

I grabbed his cock in my right hand, stoked it a couple of times and opened my mouth fed his cock past my lips. If I had stopped and thought about it, I probably would have chickened out. But, I went at it with a whore's mentality. The deal was for me to get this cock to cum in my mouth as quickly as possible, and to swallow all his cum. I agreed to do it, and I was going to uphold my end of the bargain.

I could feel the texture of his cock with my lips. I licked the head, the shaft and felt his cock go deeper into my mouth. I gagged a little on his cock, but went back for more. I was really enjoying my cocksucking, and was determined to get my load of cum from the source.

"Oh gawwwd," John moaned as I worked his cock with my hand and sucked on the head and upper shaft. I sucked hard, bobbing my head back and forth, and I had him moaning quickly. I knew from his actions this was going to be a quick cum. And, that is what a working girl wants, wham bam pay me and fuck off.

John was working his hips and grabbing my hair as I sucked and worked on his cock. I didn't think about it at the time, but I was glad Nicole had fastened my wig on tight. I wasn't going to stop and give him any time to savor the moment, I was going to make him cum. I jacked his cock harder and sucked him deeper as my legs were starting to ache from squatting down. My own cock throbbed in my panties as I sucked John's gorgeous member. My only thought was the wish that my cop wife could see me breaking the law.

John didn't last too long. In just a few minutes, he was really moving his hips and trying to work his cock into my throat. I tried to take him deeper, but I was gagging a lot more, so I was keeping him back and sucking the head of his cock as I stroked him with very fast short stokes.

"Gawddd, I am going to cum, you fucking slut," said John through clenched teeth. I move my lips to the head of his cock and locked my lips tight, sealing the cock head, ready for the blast. I stroked him with long fast strokes and he went into overdrive.

He came with a moan and the blast of cum caught me off guard with the force and volume. I knew from his fucking of Nicole that he was a heavy cummer, but wow, this was a lot of sperm. I swallowed and sucked and swallowed as jets 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 pumped into my mouth.

"Stop, please," said John as he pushed me away. I had taken most of his cum in my mouth, although there was some on my lips. I licked my lips and swallowed the rest of his cum as I stood up and released my aching legs.

"Fuck, you are one great cocksucker," he finally commented.

"Thanks, I like to do a good job for my customers," I said.

"Let me get some money," said John, pulling up the hideous jump suit.

"That's OK, I said. I was just role playing a little," I answered.

"Deal's a deal. I don't want people to think I don't pay my debts," said John, and off he went.

The bathroom was clear, so I went in to re-fresh my makeup, or at least the best I could do with my limited skill.

When I walked out, John was there with 5 $20 bills.

"Here you go," he said. And then he gave me another $20. "Your tip. You are really very good."

"Thanks," I said, smiling as I walked out to the party, looking for Nicole.

It was getting late and she was looking for me to leave. As I walked up to her, I gave her a kiss that looked like 2 lesbians making out. Her eyes flew open as soon as her tongue went into my mouth.

"You cocksucker," she hissed. I just smiled back at her and showed her the money.

"Excuse me, you cock sucking whore," she corrected herself. Now I gave her a big shit eating grin.

"We're going home and I'm going to fuck your slutty little brains out, you little fucking whore."

As she drove home, I told her about kissing Wayne, then how we were interrupted by John and how I propositioned him and gave him a blow job. I also told her about the negotiation and the deal to swallow cum.

"What the fuck came over you, slut?" my Nicole asked.

"Walking around like a slut all night must have just gotten to me, I guess," I replied". "I remembered how hot John's cock looked while you were fucking him, and I just had to try it myself."

"Well, John is bi, you know," said Nicole. "So is Wayne. Sue told me they all play together sometimes, and she invited us to go play with them next week. She wants us to come to her house dressed like you were tonight."

So, Nicole took me home, tied me up and fucked me for a long time, stopping occasionally to beat my ass for not letting her know I was turning tricks. "You know you deserve this, don't you slut," she asked?

"Yes I do, baby. Fair is fair."

12