All Comments on 'Fair-ly Fortunate'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely

Thanks for sharing, if only this was about twenty times longer.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It was originally submitted for a contest, but even so, I would struggle to make it longer and maintain the interesting part of it. I have a few more stories I am working on with this character, so maybe soon...

Stillness1977Stillness1977about 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

You have a gift for creative ideas -- I enjoyed how you portrayed her subtle changes as she progressed from Susan to Suzi.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So the magi transformed her to a 19 year old. You ended the story after that. But you have to clear up what happened afterwards. Was this all her illusion? Did she get back to her old 53 year self after he was gone? Or did she retain her youth? The magi could have got any woman he wanted. Without any transformation. Why select an old woman to transform and fuck? Did he know her from before, had a soft corner for her? What was the purpose of her transformation? What was the purpose of the story? The story was a little unusual, interesting even. But confusing. You have to clear up the above-mentioned doubts to mold it to perfection. Sorry, 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...