All Comments on 'Fair Play, A Visit with Bette'

by humminbean

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BluegrayBluegrayalmost 15 years ago
Delicious

Absolutely delicious story. So soft, gentle, and erotic. Thank you for showing us that we don't stop enjoying sensual pleasure as we age.

domrogerdomrogeralmost 15 years ago
Agreement

I agree with Blueray , a superb story

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Gentle Erotica

Sweet, tender, lovely stories. Loved every minute of it. Thank you for sharing & looking forward for more.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 14 years ago
Superb story! Loved it!

I loved everything about this series: Your appreciation of the unique beauty of an older woman's body, your exploration of the glories of mature sex (with a different melding of intimacy and physical pleasure than when we were young), the mixing of mourning loss and embracing new opportunities... it's all glorious! I see too many people around me (men and women) bemoan aging and all the losses that come with it. I'm a 56-year-old woman in a very happy 30+ year marriage who feels sexier and more energetic now than I did when I was in my 30s, probably because I know and accept myself better than I did years ago. The attitude I chose to embrace is that life (including sex and love) is different than when I was younger but even more glorious, because I focus on what it uniquely offers. I see a similar outlook in this series, and it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you!

echodancerechodancerover 13 years ago
Love, the second time around

All three of these stories are so gentle and slow, but yet, so erotic and loving. The way they appreciate and are attracted to each other's bodies is so entrancing. It makes the sex truly an act of making love, uniting two into one. Thank you.

LilacsAbloomLilacsAbloomalmost 13 years ago
Bette and Dan

Sweet, lovely, beautiful. The food sounds fabulous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhumminbean@humminbean
148 Followers
Been busy lately, but will try to post some new ones. Thanks again for your constructive comments! ------------------------------------ I've written a fair bit of non-fiction before, but these are my first tries at fiction. So far, I'm having a blast with it! Thanks t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES