Fairmont Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very gently she kept sucking, as gently as she could rubbing his turgid body, helping him come down from where he was. Her mouth was softer now on him, but still moving. As he began to relax, she realized his cock wasn't softening, so she continued to give it loving attention, slipping her hands up to interlace with his fingers. He responded by tightening his hands briefly, as much to show her he was alright, as to say thank you.

Long minutes ticked by until she felt his hands on her shoulders this time, urging her up and off his cock. She let go reluctantly but smiled when she looked in his eyes. A fire burned there, a warm and lustful fire. He rolled her over and placed his body on top of hers, rocking himself between her legs. She spread her thighs wider and made room for him, moaning softly as he dipped his head to her chest and suckled a nipple.

"I want you," he murmured on her skin.

"I want you, too," she responded, rubbing his hair. Now it was not frenzied, not rushed. Passion was simmering and ready to boil between the two of them. He lifted his eyes to hers and smiled as he dropped his head to her lips.

"I love the rain," he breathed as he captured her mouth with his. Their tongues slipped into a sultry dance with no competition, no pressure, just pleasure over and over. She rocked her hips up to make things easier, and with a gentle shift of his own he slid his hardness deep inside her.

They both moaned as he did that, her pussy stretching to fill him, his cock, still sensitive from her wonderful care. He buried his face in her neck and lapped at her skin.

"God, Romira, you feel so good. How can you feel so good?"

"Mmmmm," she purred against him, her hands slipping down to his ass and pulling him in deeper on the next stroke. "Oh, Tim, I needed you so bad. I can't believe you're inside me."

Her breaths were like pants, gasps of pleasure as the moved against each other. Every stroke brought now sensations, new pleasures. He would pull back almost until his member was completely out and then plunge himself back inside, taking her breath away. She was so wet and so delicious feeling he knew he wouldn't last too long like this. He slipped his hands under her back, and started to pull her up. Tucking his knees under himself her watched her beautiful body rise up to meet him and sit with him on the bed, both cross legged, facing each other, his cock buried deep in her body.

Romira wrapped her arms around her shoulders and head and his hand guided her hips back and forth. Her lips rained kisses down on his forehead. His hands ran up and down the smooth skin of her back, his face buried in the pillows of her breasts.

"You feel so good inside me," she gasped roughly, pressing herself up and down his shaft, her wetness, betraying her desire for him better than any words, was dripping down his testicles.

"God you feel good too," he moaned as he kissed her breasts. His hands rocked her hips, making slight adjustments for her, and very gently thrusting up to meet her. One of his hands trailed fingers up her spine and she moaned, shivering at the touch. Her hips swayed and she moved against him faster.

Around them, the sheets were damp from the heat of their bodies, the wet slipping sound of sex filling the room. Her moans were coming faster and sharper, as were his. His cock felt enormous inside of her, and she remembered the way it had looked just moments before, swollen and red. The thought brought her desire even higher and she clutched him as she began to pump her thighs hard against him.

"Yes, baby," he groaned when he felt her increase, "yes there, honey. Right there. Oh God, baby, you're going to make me cum again, sweetheart."

"Mmmmm," she purred again, burying her face in his hair, "I love it when you cum, Tim. And now you're going to cum inside me. Ohhhhhhhh."

The last thought seemed to turn her on even more and she began to ride him with fervor. Tim fed off of her passion and clamped himself to her, helping her glide up and down him, sucking her nipples tightly and whispering words of passion into her skin. He could tell she was getting close, her body was tightening, her breathing was fast and light.

"Yes, baby, let go for me," he begged her. "Oh God, let me feel you cum all over me, Romira. I've been waiting all night to feel this. Please give it to me. Please cum for me, baby, cum now. Now. Now!"

As if her body heard him, her orgasm tore through her, shaking her to the very core and tearing a lusty scream from her lips. Her bucking became uncontrollable, but he held her tight to him, keeping her steady. The feeling of her pussy clench around his cock, the wetness she poured down on him was too much and he felt his cock explode, straight up into her, bathing her inside with slick hot cum, over and over. He felt her pussy milking him as he came inside her.

"Romira, baby, yes, take all of it baby. All for you. Ahhhhhhh."

There was a long pause then, the two of them holding each other, silent except for the breathing of exhausted lovers. Finally Romira released her grip on his shoulders and looked into his eyes, leaning her head down to kiss him gently. He looked up at her with warm, thoroughly spent eyes.

"I'm glad you were so stubborn," she smiled at him.

Cupping her buttocks he lifted her slightly, to let his now softening member slide out of her and laid her back gently on the bed, pulling some covers up around her. He slid in next to her and pulled her tight in his arms. He looked over her head and peered at the unrelenting storm raging outside their window. Smoothing her damp hair back he looked at her flushed cheeks and asked,

"Think the storm will let up by tomorrow?"

With a wicked grin she perked her eyebrows once at him as she pressed her lips to his chest.

"God, I hope not," she said kissing his skin softly. "My clients can wait."