All Comments on 'Fairy Princess'

by gladius major

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good but too quick

Story line good- But needs a little more build up. Expand the activity even more- Good Start take the next story to a higher level

BreathingBreathingabout 17 years ago
Such beautiful words.

"...I have seen her laugh and cry and smile and sing. I have held her in the throes of passion and in the depths of despair."- These two lines, more than any other set, warmed my sex and caused my chest to heave. A lovely connection represented here.

Sassygirl4youSassygirl4youabout 13 years ago
Beautifully Written!

This author has a magical way of making the story so real that you totally feel what the story characters are experiencing. He writes with great insight and with a quality not often seen in erotica. I want to be Mary and I want Gladius Major to write many more wonderful stories like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Literary

Pretty good not just in and out . You must know Texas - I saw the reference to Shiner beer. Is it true... or you just wish it was? Maybe thats why its good... it might be true

MissBehavedMissBehavedover 12 years ago
That was so hot!

It felt so real. I was getting wet thinking of the risk of getting caught by Kaye in the other room possibly catching Mary with your cock in her mouth sucking, kissing.....Hmmm...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If only I could only be your Mary...

I could feel your love and desire for her in every sentence! I can tell that each word was carefully chosen to convey the emotional roller-coaster of craving someone you know that you should never have! These feelings grew more and more with each paragraph, climaxing into a wonderfully unexpected ending that drew me even closer to you! I felt like I was sitting on that sofa with you, feeling the juxtaposing of your feelings of lust/love/desire for your fairy princess and your love/duty/commitment to Kaye.

A beautiful story from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love the honesty and tension; the universal feeling of wanting someone you can't have and the emptiness of being tied to the person you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

love the way he feels about Mary and the way she knows how he wants her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Romantic

I only wonder what became of these passionate lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

How about a part two?

SunshineWhitmanSunshineWhitmanabout 5 years ago
So hot!

Fairy Princess has made its way onto my favorites! The sensuality of Mary waking up to give the main character a blow job is unparralled. I love the conflict of emotions he has for these two women and I love how Mary begged for his cum. Fairy Princess is drfinitly a story to reread and get off to again and again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous