Fairy Summoning Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"Ouch!" He said as she continued to bounce.

"This isn't enough." She said standing up and pulling him up with her.

Rose turned and bent over the arm of the couch lifting up the back side of her dress and spreading her legs and begging him to enter her. Mark tried to position himself trying get back in to her pussy as she whined and waited for him. After a few seconds she turned to him with her eyes burning brighter than before.

"GET IN A FUCKING HOLE!" she said in a voice that was deeper than usual as some sort of magic bushed him inside her but he had slid into her ass instead. "Oh fuck yeah!" She moaned out as Mark started thrusting himself. "That right, fuck me, fuck my ass. Fuck every hole!" She said as Mark was very confused by what was happening but his cock felt so good inside her.

It wasn't long before his cock began to spasm inside her and he let out a moan as his squirted his cum into her inviting asshole making her scream out her lust. When this happened he bent over against her back trying to catch his breath when she took his hands and slid them around the front of her dress sliding them inside and around her breasts. The dress had loosened a little and he began to wonder if she even could take it off.

"Keep going, I need more!" She said as she moved her ass trying to get him back in to rythme.

Mark obliged and started thrusting again. He could her the smacking sound of his waist against her ass cheeks on top of her grunts and moans of passion. She leaned back against him as he continued to fondle her breasts with his hands. Her scent was incredible as he breathed her in tasting her skin as he kissed her neck. Suddenly the top of the dress let go and fell forward showing off her amazing breasts as he continued to squeeze them in his hands making her moan even more.

"OH FUCK! It's working!" She said as Mark orgasmed again filling her with his fluids.

After the second time she pushed him back letting him slide out of her. He looked down seeing his cock covered with a clear smooth liquid remembering that fairy physiology was different than human. She sprouted her wings which were bright orange and covered with feathers that appeared to be made out of fire themselves. The dress clung around her waist yet most of her body was visible. He knew she had to have done something to him because his cock was not giving up as it stood there still erect.

"Take me now!" She said as she floated up towards him wrapping her legs around his waist as he slid back inside her aching pussy.

He leaned forward kissing her as she felt warm and inviting. She moved her hips as she felt weightless using her wings to milk the hell out of his cock. He soon realized they were both floating in the air as his feet could not feel the floor anymore. He felt a warm sensation begin to surround him as he realized there was a fire covering them both. It did not hurt or burn, if anything it filled him with even more passion as the fucked in mid air letting out moans and yells of passion. He grabbed her breasts sucking on her nipples and bathing them in his spit. She wrapped her arms around his head pulling him squeezing her tits against his face as they felt the passion growing inside their groins. The began to breath and moan in unison like he could feel her pleasure and she could feel his. Soon they could hold on no more and screamed out their lust as the fire burst out spreading throughout his apartment like an explosion that had no effect on the physical area. He had never cum this hard before even with everything she had done to him in the past so they held on to each other out of fear they were the only thing holding each other in the world.

When the flames finally subsided they both fell to the floor with a thud. Rose was naked as the dress seemed to have burned away completely and her lips and hair seemed normal again. She opened her eye's and smiled at him kissing him as she laid on him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I am now, you did it!"

"Did what?"

"That was dark sexual magic, I absorbed it and used it to send that creature back where she came from."

"And now?"

"I needed to burn it off, you did that by fucking me like you did."

"Oh, okay then."

"I love you so much Mark!" she said kissing him again and climbing on top of him.

"Woah wait, I don't know what I have left."

"I don't care, I just want to fuck you forever!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers
12