All Comments on 'Fairy Summoning Pt. 24'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Love the series but so many grammatical mistakes!

Love the series but so many grammatical mistakes! I am not one to point out these kind of mistakes because I can just graze over them. However, there were so many it really took away from the story. Please proofread or someone else do it. I really love these characters but, please do them justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typos and grammar

"Her and I" if you removed the I you wouldn't say Her in that sentence. Please at least proofread. Typos and wrong words make the story hard to read. Keep writing and please get a good editor.

Brent37Brent37over 6 years ago
Good work.

I agree with the others. This is a very interesting series that gets better as it goes on., They are right. The unrelenting grammatical mistakes breaks apart suspension of disbelief. My wife did some proofreading for a while and she told me that one trick is to read the completed story backwards, staring with the last word and ending up at the title. She said it hinders your brain from filling in the blanks and glossing over mistakes and errors become more obvious.

literoticauser75literoticauser75over 6 years ago
More

Love this story! Will there be more??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
maestro84

Are you going to write further on this story, I hope so

GlimthorGlimthorabout 6 years ago
Love it

I need more of this story make it in to a book I would love to own it

DayradorDayradorabout 6 years ago
Fortsetzung

Nun, nett wäre auch, wenn sich mark für rose verwandeln lässt, männliche Lamia, vywern, oder eine Arachide.

BonodonoBonodonoalmost 6 years ago
Need more!

I think everyone here agrees, you need to write more of this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more please

amazing story please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Looking forward to future installments.

Timmy4uTimmy4ualmost 6 years ago
Wanting more

I really enjoyed this story thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Will you ever write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally hooked!

2nd time reading it, its been awile and I was really hoping for more xX itsjust so good xD if you have turned this into a published novel and thus won't be continuing i5 here please let us know!

curriousmatt1curriousmatt1about 5 years ago
Hooked

Began reading part 1 and was hooked to the end, not only is it well written it is also such an incredibly erotic love story. This has to be one of my favourite collection of short stories by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You got the gender of "egressus" wrong. It should be "egressa", since Rak-Sasha is female, even if she does have a dick. Also, "a quo" means "from which", not "from where". You want "unde" for that. Just saying...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
1681 Followers
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES