All Comments on 'Faith'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply, a really outstanding story!

The characterization was as good as it gets, & the story was fascinating.

The Christmas tie in was masterfully done. I can see it all happening just the way it came it.

First rate, good luck on the contest.

Regards, Jack

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyover 17 years ago
Excellent, Well Done!

Strong story lines, excellent timing, good character build up. You kept me wanting to jump ahead all the time, to learn what the characters were going to do next. Great story.

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
I was liking this story, but...

I'm not putting the score just yet. I'm making this comment as I read. Up to now the story has been top notch..

I'm now reading the part where it is suddenly all his fault:

"Ty had to admit to himself that he had gone too far." my thought at the moment is that you must be fucking joking! What is with you male authors - seems all your male leads are wimps - he did nothing wrong - Faith broke all the rules, not him - and suddenly it's all his fault - bullshit!

Well, at least she woke up, even if he didn't.

You managed to redeem the situation quite nicely.

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Outstanding

Beautifully written, very well plotted, an extremely enjoyable read. You deserve thanks from the many readers who enjoy your work, this one being no exception.

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
A super story built around a solid plot!

I've just finished a most enjoyable time reading this story. It is well crafted and in spite of knowing how it would likely turn out, it kept my attention right through it.

Thanks for sharing your time, energy and talent.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
A very nice romantic story

Even though your story was at times predictable, it is a very good read. Well done.

janiexxjaniexxover 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

(Loved it!)

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Fantastic

You and Joesephus and his story of “Christmas Alone from last year has hit me where I have been and it is just great. I will write you a note of thank you for all the feelings you emit and pull from us your appreciative readers.

God Bless

Peggytwitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Updated Christmas Story

Good enough to replace the old "Christmas Story" with a today's theme!

richard040657richard040657over 17 years ago
Christmas Spirit

A story about Christmas as it should be. Beautifully written from the heart (I would imagine). Perhaps it just puts into words what so many wish for through their lives.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Outstanding!!!

S-Des,

I have liked all your stories and admired your talent. Now I feel sorry for you because this is one hell of a hard act to follow, without question the best you have done.

Thank you for helping to keep the spirit of Christmas alive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NOT your best You blew it at the end

this is real crap.... really bad S-Des

"I was wrong about dancing. Even though I enjoyed it, I knew how it made you feel. It was selfish of me not to listen more to what you were saying." Tyler tried to object, but she silenced him by putting her fingers against his lips.

Tyler put his hand under her chin and tilted it up. "I was wrong not to trust you. It wasn't just what happened that night. I was afraid something would happen like it did with Renee. That wasn't your fault, and I shouldn't have punished you because of what she did."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

The "anonymous" who panned you is full of horseshit and obviously jealous of your talent; this story is terrific.

Ignore the naysayers.

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Thank you

Christmas has always been a very bad time of year for me since my grandparents passed, quite sometime ago. For a bit my grandfather lived with us and I could hear him talking to his wife before bed. Your story touched me so deeply. Please don't listen to the person who said this was crap. It's very far from it. You have a beautiful, artistic gift. It was a touching and erotic story. Again... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done

Well written and enjoyable to read. I felt good after reading it and look forward to many more of your stories.

kiten69kiten69over 17 years ago
Loved it

No matter how many times I read this story I never get tired of it. Very well written especially the opening dance scene...WOW...incredibly HOT!!!

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Another great story

I love a good romance and this one was very heart-warming and touching.

You also got perfect balance wrt to their fight as well. Both were wrong, neither was perfect, and both were sorry. It made their reconciliation all the sweeter. You should give lessons to the loving wives authors who insist on making the guys saints, the women irredeemable, and then have them both apologize in the end. A little balance goes a long way in making a reconciliation outcome palatable.

Thanks very much for writing.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Great Story!

Sometimes things do happen that can make you wonder. Very good ending. Actually, a happy ending for a bunch of people, including little people.

And it is true, if everyone just told the other how they feel it would be so much simpler, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

Totally corny dialogue, but a nice story line and ending. Overall, an endearing story with likable characters. It actually made me tear up. Very nice.

dragonlady13dragonlady13over 17 years ago
Awesome as always!

Wow! I am so impressed by the skill with which you draw your readers into the scene. I almost felt as if I were there! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nothing would have happened

she said.

oh, really? even if one of the guys reached into his pocket and produce $500 or $800?

she's a nude dancer, after all.

okay, $800 and she still said no?

how about $1,500? or $3,000 and the do whatever they wanted?, for just 2 hours?

there's always a line we are all willing to cross, for the right price. this is human nature.

there's no such thing as absolute morality or ethics, especially morality or ethics that prevent us from "making a lot of money"!

sure, if you're a computer expert, a doctor, what-not, i doubt a stranger offering $2,000 to have sex with you would give you pause "Hmmmm, should I or should I not do this? The money's darn good!" WHY? Because if you're a person with knowledge that earn you a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars AN HOUR anyway, in your line of job, few would have sex just to ear two or three thousand extra dollars for the holidays!

but if YOUR LINE OF WORK is a "dancer" at an adult bar?

and someone or a group of men offered you a couple thousand dollars, just to "dance and stuff" for 2 hours?

don't make me laugh by saying "Yes, some of us do have morality, even in this line of work!" that's a fat lie!

for a woman dancer at a night club, a couple thousand dollars and morality is out the door, at least for a couple hours. adult entertainers are like politicians: moral and ethics can be had only when the price is low! when the prize/money gets high enough, deals can be and WILL BE cut!

it doesn't mean you're bad or evil; you're just smart; you need to earn the big bucks wherever and whenever possible, as they will not always be there,,,, but especially if you don't have health care like the woman Faith here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful stuff

Well told, and sexy story with a tender ending. I was surprised by how much I liked it as I don't read romance very often.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Redeeming

What a beautiful story of redemption, S-Des... truly! The psychology of people can, indeed, change... redemption is not an impossibility. Thank you for showing us the depth of feeling in your characters. It's your greatest strength.

Selena

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best yet

I've read most of the stories in the holiday contest, and this is the best one yet. Good flow to the story. The sex is well done -- truly "making love" rather than some of the other tawdry stuff published here.

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
I thought I had already voted

I read this a couple of days ago, and thought I voted and commented then, but I can't find it anywhere. It's a great story, and it draws the reader into it nicely. Keep up the good work, Des.

sacksackover 17 years ago
a pleasure to read....

and I wish you the best of luck in the contest. Whatever happens, this is truly a winner!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
A heartwarming tale...

blending tenderness and passion. Very enjoyable and well written. Good luck in the contest.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
wow

A beautifully crafted tale and wonderful characterization. Truly a romance ... you should be very proud of this one, Des. Well done.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
I loved it...

It was a great story with a lovely happy ending. Just the way I like my endings!! Thanks for the read :)

kaylacakeskaylacakesover 16 years ago
OMG

Thankyou so much for that. The most amazing story ever, my heart it panging. Literally. That was really heart-felt and you explained the emotions really well. Thanks so much.

Kayla

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

one of the most well written stories i have read here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

Great story with happy ending. Loved it

MichaelphyteMichaelphyteover 15 years ago
WOW ! Thank you

Wonderful story, great charactures, very emotional (and the sex was good too).

I'm enjoying your other stories too, looking forward to reading the rest of them !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

just enough of everything to make it a great story, and the ending was perfect

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
decent portrayal of a stripper

Strippers will fuck you because they WANT to fuck you, not because you paid them to fuck you. It's hard dating somebody who's used to selling her nudity and touch for a living. Even if it's just stripping with or without contact, it gets complicated for the man in the relationship. There's no reason to believe that Faith would have fucked Paul or any customer who showered her with cash unless it was already something she was in the habit of doing. Her boyfriend was just wounded from his experience with Renee. Strippers have enough men offering themselves and their wallets at work to know that women have the power to choose. Tyler was unreasonable in his expectations about Faith's work, and it was unreasonable for Faith to promise absolutely no touching so she was wrong for making such promises. Limited touching (i.e. no fingering, no skin-to-skin contact with genitals) is part of the job regardless of the laws in the jurisdiction. You tip big and you get some contact, but don't expect any fucking unless the stripper really has the hots for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

cool imagination!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Story

what an enjoyable read. Of course the outcome was unrealisticly optamistic, but its christmas, right? She said it all when she said yes, I broke the rules but he had paid me $200. Paul would have continued to pull twenties out of his pocket, pushing her a little further each time untill she crossed all the lines. She knew her boyfriend didn't like the dancing but for $200 she was willing to break the rules of both the club and what she had agreed upon with the boyfriend. He had a good question when he asked how far she would go for $300. In the end she was just another whore.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wow thanks

Thanks alot for a wonderful story and I did get the clue when the old lady call her Faith

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Christmas Story -

All the lessons and a lot of fun - well done -

IjadIjadover 12 years ago
Amazing story

I enjoyed the story, it was nice :) the last bit even got me a bit teary, well done!

JonnyZeldaJonnyZeldaabout 12 years ago
Good story, man.

Why do so many people have bad things to say about this story, saying that it's implausible for a stripper to fall in love? U guys r fuckin jaded...

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
This is in my favorites

Because I loved it so much! I hope you will write more like this beautifully touching story it is and always will be one of my all time favorites. I never get tired reading it.

Thank you!

M1

gcg41gcg41about 12 years ago
GREAT

A very heart warming story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awesome, awesome story. Wish you'd write more! You write great stuff!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CHRISTMAS TIMES BRINGS OUT STRANGE APPARATIONS

and fires up everyones imagination, TK U MLJ LV NV

Richie4110Richie4110over 11 years ago
Heartfelt human connection

I add my name to those who have thoroughly enjoyed your stories and hope that you will keep writing or, at least, let us know where to get what you are writing. I have favorited two of your stories and have already retread them. You deserve much more praise than I am able to offer.

Thank you very much for your efforts and for sharing them.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Deja vu!

I had a similar story, except I didn't put the pieces back together.I just let them fall to the waste side and kept on going.Lost out on a chance for romance.The classic what if.....thanks for the story.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
excellent story

I know strippers are people and deserve a certain respect but this story was derailed by this. I know not all people are born with a silver spoon but I couldn't get my own head around falling in love with a girl working as a stripper. The fact that your girlfriend fiancée works as a professional cock tease around drunken horny men is abit hard to deal with. In the story, when Ty overhead the guys talking in the bathroom about Faith get groomed for a gangbang would take years off of any genuine lover. There are higher level clubs that have rigid standards but all the same it takes a certain personality and culture to deal with the anxiety. Not to say I couldn't be friends with a stripper; that is not it at all. When quit her job as a stripper that changed everything in the story. I'd imagine Faith had a serious reduction in income as well. Since,I live in a major city strippers that know about for a bachelor party make a substantial amount of money and the club rules are enforced at the club. Now, if they entertain off site then that's another story. The characters are nice people as presented by the author and deserve love. I am glad I never fell for a stripper. The story had emotion and skirted around Ty's insecurity with Faith. If Ty didn't get discovered by Faith at the bachelor party in the back of the club I think she would've been gangbanged. I gave this story 4 stars not because of the writers lack of skills but character selection of Faith. I was so emotional moved I wanted to stop reading but I trust this author based on other stories.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Story*****

This Romance section is some pretty good reading. Thanks for sharing.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

5/5 good story

Just want to take aim at a pervious poster phil2213....

The whole being with a chick that's a stripper, friends with a stripper, etc... let me say that the story is... its on in some parts and off in others... to my experience. You wish to know what my experience was, A had a very good friend in college who worked as a stripper and helped me get a job as a bouncer at said place when I was looking for a job during the end of my college days.

Let me say that some of the shit that went on might make for some interesting stories on this sight, but I digress. Long story short having done the bouncer, and even private security bit once or twice, you have some points, but the way the story is written has some to.

As it is, I don't see a stripper meeting a guy at where she works and agreeing to meet him at his fathers house after the 2nd time seeing him. Its usually not something that would happen I would think. Security issues etc etc. One of the girls that sticks out in my mind is your prototypical example from peoples minds, bitchy college girl, working to pay the bills, beautiful, great on stage, but off it, if you had ANYTHING to do with the club she'd chew your head off. Having met her even before finding out about her job I STILL got my head bitten off by her. Cold fish as it were, and I really didn't see any interactions with her that changed my mind.

On the other hand the friend who suggested I work there and helped get me the job. Fan-fucking-tastic woman, whoever in the end that ended up with her, well one lucky fucker (No idea as I lost touch with her after both of us moved and haven't heard from her in a few years). Long story short, she was the type of woman I could see something like this happening with, now a lot of guys would be as you stated, and act as in the story with lead male and his friend. It's not something that a lot of guys are out to deal with.... but the kicker is... if you meet them while they're a stripper and you are cool with them at that point, you don't get to bitch later.

A lot of the girls I knew at the club, no I wouldn't have trusted to be dating them, my friend.... yes in a heartbeat as long as the guy can keep his cool down about what she does for a living. My friend dated three guys between the time we met and I graduated and moved (no I was not one of them, bad timing on both our parts or maybe Id have had the real life experience to speak on this subject just a little more) but two of them couldn't handle what she was up to as you said, and one she simply begged off in the end, long story, to long for this.

In the end not every private party is about getting laid, you've read to many stories, watched to many movies... not saying that it doesn't happen and cant happen depending on the girl. Still, alot of what Hollywood and porn and etc have to say about strippers and strip clubs does not dovetail very well with my time spent in said business. (let me add a caveat to this in saying that I worked for them for no more than 9 months and it was one of the more upscale places in the city I attended school. Maybe in some places ok,... but it doesn't line up with my experiences)

Anyway, my little diatribe is over, just wanted to bring the view of someone who has a little bit of an insiders, and yet still an outsiders view to the table for the poster and anyone who might read his words, to see mine and maybe consider things both ways.

Oh one more thing, as for the events that lead to the breakup in the story, my job would have been over had I let the rules be broken like that in that way. Even with the money flowing, and the girls being ok with it, I would have had to step in and remove the extra guys. The girls might not have been pleased with me for a few days, yet we were there to keep stupid shit from happening. Very few strip clubs that I've been to (I only worked at one but fuck I'm a guy, you think I've not been to others to?) would have so blatantly allowed the rules to be broken either (as in the security people). Its never really a good idea if your a bouncer or security officer of any kind to allow the rules to be broken very badly no matter what. In the end no matter whose breaking them says, its your ass if something happens. I mean going in the back and saying "Sorry man she said it was ok, how was I supposed to know that three guys back there were going to try to shove their fingers In her ass." Out on the street real quick you would be lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the story

but as we all know; during the "party", all it would've taken was 1 split second to go from borderline, to "After the Fact" (pun intended).

I really liked Faith and would have stuck around to protect her, not rip her apart. After all; "that's how they met"!!

2nd story so far, and planning to read all by this author.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
too many contrived situations and too much schmaltz

over all it was good, BUT

as others have said, don't be surprised at her dancing with others when you know what her job is and where she works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed the story and how the ghost of the mother helped. Remember guys this is a story and the dance at the club where the fight happen worked great to cause build up tension and make-up for a happy ending.

PrimalGinnPrimalGinnalmost 10 years ago
Sweet and hot make delicious...

Sweet and hot make delicious thats how I think of this story.

It was really sweet that they felt this special bond form between them; Ty was really something else. And the fact that they couldn't keep their hands from each other was just f... hot. The description of their coupling make me blush (er....), heavily. And Faith just had to make the decision and keep her man because it is always an option, and she took the right one (the most sweet and hot). LOL!

Enough to say that I loved the plot. Your writing is exceptionally good, so don't be surprise if I keep reading you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful...

Beautiful is what this is. A heartfelt story. Thanku and sweet dteams.

sanyogisanyogiover 9 years ago

Really a good read, keep it up. I liked it very much.

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
utterly fantastic!

you write of romantic sexual love in the most intimate and tender fashion and have the gift of finding redemption for your characters when they reach angry arguments and fights brought on by misunderstandings or lack of trust. brilliant.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Slippery slope...

Tyler was right to be upset on that last day she worked.

Yes, she worked as a stripper and did lap dances but he was mostly able to deal with that because he really trusted her. It took people saying "don't trust her" often to even give him instances of not.

But that trust was based on he KNEW he could trust her because the club rules made the potentially untrustworthy actions impossible. She would only tease and they couldn't touch - no real risk.

Until he walks in and finds out the rules are FLEXIBLE with enough money on the line... and now he's right not to trust the situation. And she was giving the impression she was on that slippery slope...

MAYBE nothing would have happened... but I'm guessing if a guy came in every day she worked and asked for a dance until she'd earned $200, she wouldn't have let him get away with what she was letting Paul get away with.

I'm not saying she would ever consciously have made the decision to have had sex with Paul but he was well on his way to getting her there by bypassing her mind and going straight to her body.

Glad it worked out for them though. His interruption really WAS enough to get her mind back in control.

And if she really NEVER was going to sleep with the guy, she also still did something she had to KNOW would seriously hurt Tyler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible

What an awesome story. I've read dozens of stories on here but his is probably the best. Hopefully the "real" Faith will be as lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing story

Great characters, excellent motivations and reactions.

JRT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hopefully if there's a real Tyler he's smarter than this one.

People were right he shouldn't have trusted her. She showed him that. If she did that for 300$ what would she have done for say $1000? Would they have gotten their gang bang? Possibly. What is he apologizing or feeling guilty for he's the wronged individual. There's things she does as a stripper that he was alright with and expected all those things she did were slut behavior not stripper ones. Not to mention what didn't he see this time or others? Did she turn hooker and screw some guy for $500? Wouldn't surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written but somwhat unsatisfactory 4*

Yes I think the way the dancing was going she would have let Paul go too far if she hadn't seen Tyler. Maybe even have gone to the gang bang party.

My preference would have been to let the scenario at the strip bar unfold and then deal with it.

1. If she eventually stopped the fondling, see what stage that happened. Let her make her own mind up rather than be forced by seeing Tyler. She wasn't drunk, so he would have a good idea of how much she valued her fidelity.

2. If she did not and Paul went too far with her or she went with the gang afterwards he would know.

Why rely on a leap of faith rather than allowing what was actually going to happen take place, especially as she wasn't drunk. In any event I think dry fucking was too much anyway so really he shouldn't have taken up with her in the first place but then I suppose there would have been no story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with Anonymous - 08/09/15

I agree with Anonymous - 08/09/15

You should have let the scenario at the strip bar unfold more and then let the story continue from there.

Yes I think the way the way the "Private?" dancing with Paul was going she would have let Paul continue get more and more intimate.

I think that the story should have let the "Private?" dance progress to the point that she was sitting on Paul's lap with her eyes closed, leaning her back against Paul while he was rubbing her pussy outside her thong. Then, with a moan as she realized just what she was letting happen, she would open her eyes to see Tyler standing there watching. She would see the devastated look on his face and the hurt in his eyes before he walked away shaking his head.

Since she wasn't drunk we would find out her true feelings.

Was she a stripper/whore and let Paul continue until he fucked her in front of all the guys, then she'd go to the gang-bang, And all for money.

Or would she come to her senses and stop Paul and stop the dance completely and try to talk/explain to Tyler?

I've know a few strippers in my time and I can tell you that the ones I've known are world-class actresses. Of the ones I've known, none of them get off on the dancing, lap dances, or the occasional touches, though it may seem like that to the guys. They act like that because of the money. Pure and simple. They know that it's an ego trip for the guys, and that the guys will continue to pay them thinking that they're going to get fucked, (but that's NOT going to happen).

I'm sure that there are strippers out there that do fuck the guys, but not in the clubs. First of all they'd be fired on the spot if management found out, and second (more importantly to the club) if if it became known the club wold get shut down.

lovelovelove133lovelovelove133over 8 years ago
Amazing! But...

Fantastic story! My only complaint is that I wish Faith told Tyler and his dad about her encounter with his mom

LVGirlLVGirlabout 8 years ago
With Marie

You really got me. A tear stained 5. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deja vu

I have known a few dancers in my life, and for the most part, most are just in it for the money. I met a great couple of them in Seattle, and was invited to their homes, and was made to feel so comfortable while with them. I didn't "get any", but that is not what this guy wanted in the first place. I just wanted to meet some women that I could talk to. Yeah, I know, I was young, dumb, and loaded (somewhat, with cash) and was a guy from small town USA living in the big city, learning my way around

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
IF you play in shit

YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT ON YOU....what would she have done for $1000 or 2000??? Same with married guys, if you allow yourself to be in wrong places eventually bad things can and probably will happen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY

true love in a whore house...NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I really enjoyed reading this story. You have a way with words!

It is almost 10 years since this story was submitted and I hope the real Faith has found her 'Tyler'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some people who comment become objects of my pity.

Yeah, I've known a few dancers. Most are just like most other women once you get to know them except they got dealt a bad hand or made a bad decision, usually regarding a man. I'm sorry that some of you commenters are so unhappy that you want everyone else to be unhappy too. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I first read this story years ago, then

happened on it once again. I loved the story then, still love it now. Redemption, faith (in oneself) and being smart enough to pick oneself up afterwards, no matter how far you'd fallen, and try again - yeah, that's the right attitude. Especially love Marie, though - she is special.

And glad that Ray is also coming out of his shell.

luv2read2

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
DANCE WITH THE DOLLY

with the hole in her life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have known strippers

70 years old and I still enjoy stuffing $ in gstrings and lap dances at full contact clubs. One thing I learned a long time ago. In FL nobody is getting a happy ending. It is not a whore house. Some girls may work extra off hours but not in the club or the parking lot. They will be shut down. My favorite ex stripper is now 67 and still does body rubs with the best hand job ever. Huge tits, long nips, great body and superb dinner date.

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Nice Story

I really enjoyed this feel good story, well done, 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Great Read.

A very compelling story with some exceptional dialogue in it's writing. Some of us can relate to these two characters.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Virgin dancers in a whore house

oh my, what a romantic and realistic story...LOL!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Exactly

" but the kicker is... if you meet them while they're a stripper and you are cool with them at that point, you don't get to bitch later"

You said it better than I would have.

On strip clubs, not that I've ever been in one ;), but the high end places are just that. Generally nothing too untoward happens on premises. Of course some girls will meet you elsewhere. Now at the lower end joints, anything is on the table up to and including intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Great!

I could see the old woman talking to Faith. Then I could see Faith expression upon find out who the woman in the picture isn't! Wow good detail on your part. Excellent

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Nice Little Fantasy Romance

The stripper with a heart of gold, and a spirit guide too! Oh yeah, and Christmas cheer on top of that? What's not to love about it? Keep 'em coming! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So daddy is OK with her acting like the whore she was????

TAKE her back stupid. Just that she can be bought doesn't mean she might not be exactly faithful 20 years from now. Yas Yas nothing to see here of course you can trust a budding whore skank. have a blind life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with Johnny0342

Sci Fy is about as close to sanity as this story...

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
I bet Faith got some new fans lol

Wow, after a story like that it made me want to almost go look for Faith lol. But, I am happily married for 23 years and was lucky enough to find "My Faith". She might never have been a Dancer or had the body of a Dancer, but that's not important. She shares the same loving traits as the Faith in this story and THAT'S what's important.

Nice Story

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
On second thought...... Faith could have easily been a 10, IF..........

You take that Godawful Bears Jersey off of her and put on a Vikings Jersey.

Seems to me, Jared Allen's old number, #69 would be fitting???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Really enjoyed this romantic story about two flawed people finding love with each other. I must note though that I can't imagine a boyfriend being able to tolerate having his girlfriend continue working as a stripper,giving lap dances,for several months.Ty already had a trust issue from his previous relationship and his friends helped stoke the stripper/possible sex/trust issue. Also found them slipping off to the bedroom on Christmas for make-up sex with a 5 other people,including two kids,waiting to open gifts a tad tacky,if not hard to believe. ~ Still,I really enjoyed this tale and gave it a 5.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Love story with great sex

S-Des has a way to telling a sweet love story while including hot sex. It's a great combination. The Characters of Ty and Faith were developed well and their actions fit their characters. The more I read this author the more I enjoy his work.

Anonymous either needs to identify himself or cease with his rants. Like my momma always said: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

LovewilltearusapartLovewilltearusapartabout 5 years ago
Favorite

One of my favorites on this site. Thank you for an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Heart Warming

Dan was right, though. The time would come, the circumstances would conspire against her and she would fall. It was fortunate Tyler arrived at what had to be a crucial moment. How many faithful(till then), wives/girlfriends, thought they were strong enough to resist temptation, put themselves in risky situations and then succumbed, to their everlasting shame. Nice romantic story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ain't nothin' like..

..true love, baby! An interesting and attractive story that should inspire any true romantic's love juices to flow freely. I gave it five golden stars.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@anony 10/07/16 — TMI, man. TMI. (Yeah, I know. Very late)

Sweet “Christmas” story.

It’s a Christmas story everybody. That’s why it’s so saccharinely sweet. It ok. It’s the genre. Now, if it wasn’t a Christmas Story, then ugh.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
True. Love

Two people meet and the attraction is majic to say the least. It's a make you never give up on that special person or persons. It's going into my favorites list for sure. So very touching in so many ways. cowboyridecc@yahoo.com j/Ron

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I really enjoyed the story, especially the though of our loved ones watching over us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
your only mistake

it was a big mistake but forgivable. you made them bears fans and had the bears doing the impossible or nearly impossible which is beating the Green Bay (Title Town) Packers. with a little football history under your belt, you might have realized the 13 times World Champion Packers are GOD's and America's team. when your story doesn't reflect this reality you might as well have it categorized under science fiction. you alienate a large portion of the population. just a suggestion you could have had them watching a hockey game between the Blackhawks and some losing Canadian team. like a said forgivable so 5*s but please learn from your mistakes.

happybirthday22happybirthday22almost 4 years ago
Good sentence!

The answer is plain to see. Do you care more about his pain, or your own fear?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Bears?

Well, at least it wasn't the cheating Patriots or the fucking Cowboys, but I would have preferred classic Honolulu Blue and Silver but this wasn't a Thanksgiving story. You get big points for it being the old 'Black and Blue Division - The Monsters Of The Midway."

"...I usually call Triple-A." Unless they've changed the rules they will still come out if a covered passenger calls, it doesn't have to be the driver. Just sit in the car while she tries to start it and you become a passenger. But then the Christmas magic wouldn't have happened.

In a story like this you had to know who the old woman in the park was. Great touch.

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Biover 3 years ago

I keep reading your stories and find myself in the places you talk about. I felt your story deeply. I fell twice for warm hearted dancers, one is still a friend som 30 years later.

Faith was a great person doing what she had to do. Her love for Ty makes the difference in her life. We never know how we touch people when we get close enough to make an impression.

This is a touching love story that makes one think.

The park bench scene is well done. It was a necessary touch that was well woven into the fabric of the characters.

Well done!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Lovely Story

Beautifully written Christmas romance. Well done

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Great Story

Totally enjoyed this story, very well written ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

harryvmiharryvmiover 3 years ago

I loved it till you had the characters portray bears fans. I knew it was fiction at that point! My 13 times World Champion Green Bay Packers have eaten bear stakes at home and away when destroying the bears for years!! I gave your story 5 stars but you needed the scolding on football history! Go Packers Go Bitches!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Old softy

Hero's reward was the first of your stories I read you have made me a fan ! Sorry I haven't seen anything past 2012 of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I giving it a 5 star rating because it has everything. Romance, happiness, seasons greeting, sadness and family joy and love. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous