All Comments on 'Faith, Friendship, and Passion'

by Architect9669

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

An excellent, interesting, well-told, erotic tale. Written very well. Characters nicely fleshed. Really enjoyed it. Definite 5 stars.

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Great Story

Contrary to the usual (and expected) 'anonymous' responder comments, God is love, not Christian. Disregarding the man-made interpretation the couple have found faith, friendship, and passion. The fact it took them 8 years to reach this point is a testament in itself.

I liked the story.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. I reminds us all that too many of our church leaders are hypocrites and twist the teachings of the bible to suit their own views or needs. But then a lot of religions have leaders who do exactly the same thing. I look forward to reading the rest of your story.

Thank you.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Good tale of hypocrisy.

The hypocrisy of organized religion is on full view in this one. Good job.

4 Stars. Not a fan of cheating, but I liked the morality play itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story ,it shows you how religion is controlling and destructive to what should be normal natural feelings.

Religion was started as away to controll our behavior from believing in idiols or sun gods. It also till this present day the biggest killer of man and women. Those who have extreme views of there so called god they would rather kill their neighbor than love there neighbor .so much for religion .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Average?

"My cock was a little above average, 9 inches long and 2 inches across." I think the average prick is around 6 to 6 1-2 inches and maybe 4 inches 'around'. You just described a piece of 2" water line, bud. You are making me feel inferior and your man like a porn star or photoshopped picture.

I also know of very few religions that are quite as restrictive as portrayed, but I suppose there are a few since I am not as familiar as some commentators.

Good story but a little too stark for enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delete the Negative Comments?

Shame on you What a hypocrite

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

quite realistic

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 2

I enjoy stories that show me how others live and think. I think this one is a fair portrayal of some Fundamentalist Christians and recovering FCs.

I get bored quickly with long descriptions of sexual acrobatics, and tend to skip over them until the story picks up. But I think they are necessary in this story to see this particular couples' reactions to these basic acts. It probably wouldn't have the same impact on the reader without the blow-by-blow descriptions.

Good job. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Normally I have a dim view of cheaters

Despite my user name, I usually don't like cheaters.

In this case I can see it happeneing and feel for the particpants.

As far as the religious tenets go, the 'other' spouses broke theirs first, far earlier. Despite the entreties of their partners they showed no inclinatin to be loving spouses, in fact showing derision. Ideally, divorces would happen before cheating but I can see how the concern for the children's stability would be an issue.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Well Written Tale

Very well written story. Thanks for that!! The ending was expected after the build up. I think this time a little "Dispensation" may be in order. Still wondering how you plan to reconcile the religious aspect of this. It may work out. Hope you can pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You've made it impossible to like your lead characters. They're both cheating on their spouses and using "passion" as the typical cop-out to excuse it.

So basically this piece of shit is cheating on his wife and wrecking someone else's marriage just because his own wife's not good enough in the sack? Maybe if he spent as much time working on Trisha as he does on trying to "cure" the other guy's uptight nature, his marriage wouldn't suck so much. It's more than a little odd that the shithead has all these great sex skills that he's never introduced his wife to, despite the fact that that she's supposedly the only person he's had sex with.

I'm guessing this is going to be another one of those lame "passion" stories where the wife blames herself for everything and has absolutely no problem with herself and her kids getting shat on by her husband and doesn't give him the BTB the son of a bitch deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Nice slow build-up. Don't worry about the other negative comments, they don't know what fiction is. You get these psycho fuckwits who think it is all real. If you don't like it don't read it. Cheers and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep writing!

Your writing and characterization are nearly flawless!

While I don't agree with the infidelity, it seems a mirror of reality among some folks I've known. It also is critical to the development of what appears to be a great developing story. Better if they both had the strength of character to end bad marriages before falling into a serious relationship.....but that wouldn't be much fun, now would it?

Because really, people who marry and find disappointment in critical areas seem often to eventually seek out affection and love in all of it's expressions, and usually do so, outside their marriage.

It's a tragedy, but one that wouldn't have to happen nearly as often if people had more and more open and honest communication about all the important and critical factors facing couples headed for the marriage covenant.

Listen to all the honest feedback, ignore the birdshot and keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good Writing

It kept me reading for 5 pages, and I just don't go past 3 so WELL DONE!. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How many of you guys could hold your tongue and not make fun of or go out of your way to insult, laugh at, fuck with Jonathon. I mean I assume there are people truly ignorant enough to take religion to that extreme, but I have never met them. How can someone only speak with the other people who go to their church. Christianity is just one big contradiction and most of the holy rollers I have met are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Thank the lord I understood that whole faith vs. religion thing a long time ago. I assume anyone with some intelligence has figured out how nutty religion is!?!?

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
good so far...

.....but teetering on the verge of credulity. A nine inch cock? A tight pussy after 5 vaginal deliveries in a decade? Ummm don't spoil the realism further by having him win the lottery, becoming CEO, etc.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it a five

Good story about religious nuts who try to control every aspect of our lives. I didn't think a 9 inch cock was necessary to light her passion. I'm just sayin'.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

5 stars!!!! Please go on soon ;)

vstarmpvstarmpover 10 years ago
WOW!

Well done, great build up and plot. This is a must continue!

woody1230woody1230over 10 years ago
great

enjoyed. anticipating the 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic penis size

His totally unrealistic penis size ruined what was otherwise a very good story.

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordover 10 years ago
Interesting story with a religious topic as the central theme...

I enjoy sex stories with religious themes.

As a young man in his 20s, I often did a lot of "everything...but" with virgin and non-virgin Christian women.

I think it's fine to explore one's sexuality.

I've found church girls are very hot.!!

Please take a look @ a story I wrote.

http://www.literotica.com/s/wearing-down-a-virgins-resistance

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gentle and at the same time sexy..

Very good and involving story....please write more about these very normal and good people . Its sexy and really quite sweet.

faithful101faithful101over 10 years ago
Please continue!

I love this story and vigorously urge you to continue it. It is refreshingly different from most Literotica stories, and I am very curious how these character's lives will be changed by their newfound love. I would think their strong religious backgrounds would cause intense feelings of guilt. But I also think that their love is so intense that both need to divorce their non responsive spice (i.e. spouses) and build a new marriage for themselves founded on love rather than social convention.

In any case, I applaud. Keep up the good work!

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Rebecca says, "I have a few ideas".

Well I surely want to hear them, LOL!

Can't wait for more.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

Passionate journey... wtf...???

cheating is cheating

Playing the main character as a religious moral man and then having the story go this way with it seeming that the main character is on some romantic journey.... wtf dude.

If this is some setup for part two being the shy religious neighbor destroys the main characters world around him, than I'll apologize for the rating im about to give and give 5/5 on the 2nd half no matter if it looks like it was written by a drunk baboon.

4/5 for well written...-3 for main character being a smarmy hypocritical fuckbucket with Im better than you because my religious beliefs are pure yet I'll shit on em for the right pussy shitbag.

Return with the avenging religious geek or don't bother please.

1 star out of 5... and that is given only because I always feal the need to leave a star value behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So erotic

Loved the guilty pleasure. As a Christian with prudish wife often fantasize of a similar thing happening. Can't wait for more stories.

Richie4110Richie4110over 10 years ago
Please continue

Loved the story and really looking forward to the next installment.

Thanks.

newtinmplsnewtinmplsover 10 years ago
How do Christian values and cheating go together?

I agree that some people in some religious paths are hypocrites. Not all are. I also agree that the Christian paths, especially Catholic have some very negative ideas about sex (for Catholics the reason Mary never had sex was that even in marriage for procreation it would transmit original sin and is therefore inherently sinful). However solving them by using "passion" as an out is a betrayal of that faith, not a fulfillment of some "new" "looser" version of it. Yes, it would take work to fix these marriages, and or it would take honesty and courage to leave them. Unfortunately the main characters have none of these qualities.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Well Written

A bit heavy on the sex scenes, but this makes some sense in terms of the previous repression of these two people. Still basically it comes down to a real moral conflict where I felt unhappy with their choice to commit adultery but on the other positive feelings came up from the possibility of the silver lining, for at least two of them, but what about the seven children?? It really should not have happened! But an interesting story....

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Can they escape the CULT......

.....of organized religion. Good to see some independent thinking in an otherwise cult like atmosphere.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
I love the bashers who complain about Christian values and cheating

by their logic they too are cheating by reading the stories on this site. lol

I was raised in a sexually repressive home with all things centered around "the church". It has taken a long time and has not been easy, (guilt can be a heavy burden), but fortunately I have escaped those bonds of ignorance and have learned to love and appreciate all aspects of my life. Faith, Friendship, Lust, Love, Respect, and Passion are good things.

I look forward to reading how these two grow and develop in their new found relationship. Good luck and have fun sharing their story with us.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Do you come strickly Roman Chatolic family?

@ rightbank It may be the majority of the christian readers are protestants here, whose religions agree the divorce the CHEATING SPOUSE! So they like those stories, where the betrayed spouses change their cheating spouses to a newer better spouses. AND THIS HUB CONTAINS MANY STORIES WITH SIMILAR PLOTS!

Two examples: Vulcez "How Are You?" and FrancisMacomber "The Six O'Clock News Slot".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Garbage !

"1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sanctimonious drivel !!

"1*" !

RealDocRealDocalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

WOW!!! I loved it. Unfortunately many other "religious" are trapped in a non romantic marriage with an almost dead sexually partner.

AuthorAprilAuthorAprilover 8 years ago
5 Stars

I really enjoyed this story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice writing. Avg penis size is between 5 and 6 inches in any research I've seen. 9" is like top 1 percentile. Not slightly above avg. Don't want all us normal dudes feeling any more deficient than we already do while reading erotica. And women who have five kids and are actually trying to parent them do not have a tiny waste, a flat tummy, perfect boobs, and tight buns. They. Just. Don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice read. More please.

I am so glad you took your time. It made it totally believable. Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

Very hot.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing here but two more cheating assholes. Nothing new or different in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous