Faith vs The Charmed Ones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pushed, "Go on... you promised to tell me everything."

There was a slight pause and then Paige softly continued, "It... it all started when I first met them. They, they were just so beautiful. So hot. So fuck-able. I never really thought that way about a girl before, and it was kind of scary. Then really embarrassing when I found out we were related. I was ashamed and grossed out... but not as much as I should have been. And then I got to know them and they were so wonderful I couldn't help wish I was a guy and in no way related to them. Then I started wishing I just wasn't related to them. Then... oh God, the dreams. They just wouldn't stop. It was worse at night but they began haunting me during the day too and I just needed them to stop."

"Have they?" I interrupted.

"No." Paige wept, "But you're very... distracting. The past couple of days have been great, but I... I am guessing you never want to see me again."

"Why? It's not like I can blame you." I shrugged, "I've seen your sisters and damn, if I were you I'd have fucked them both the day we met."

Things got real quiet for a couple of long seconds, then Paige softly said, "Bull-shit."

"Na, I'm speaking the gospel truth girlfriend." I grinned, reaching back in between her cheeks to tease her lil pussy again, "I'd have gone after Phoebe first. I knew she was a wild child before she even said anything, and she misses it. Sure, sister-sister action is way beyond whatever she's done in the past, but with the right amount of persuasion she'd give in. Then I'd make sure to fuck her till she screamed somewhere that Piper would come running and while your oldest sis would get all embarrassed and judgey at first she wouldn't be able to take her eyes off our naked bodies. Next thing you know we're in an all girl three-way, your... my two sisters begging me to never ever stop fucking them."

The whole time I was talking I was gently teasing Paige's pussy lips, mostly just sliding around and around the outside of her centre and only occasionally slipping in between those soaking wet lips to brush against her fuck hole and clit. A touch like that could only frustrate a girl on its own, but Paige was moaning in pure pleasure and it wasn't hard to guess why.

After letting her enjoy those images for a little while I added, "I could have done it you know? Fucked them. And I ain't talking about if I was you. Na, I mean back at the bar. Cause sure, it would have taken a while, but if I'd have tried hard enough, I could've definitely got my tongue inside Phoebe's cunt. Mmmmm, then got her tongue in mine. Ohhhh yeah, I'd have turned her into my lil cunt lapper, then done the same to Piper. Oh, or better yet turned her into my ass licker. Mmmmm, that way I could have your sisters eating my pussy and ass, them on their knees with me standing proud to show who's the Mistress and who's her obedient lesbian slaves."

"Oh God!" Paige moaned again, a phrase which was becoming slightly annoying the times she'd repeated it over the last couple of minutes. Then she said something that really pissed me off, "They... oh, they'd never let you."

More as a reflex than anything I flipped her round so that she was sitting on my lap with her legs either side of me, her weight half resting on me and half on her knees which were pressed against the bed. Thanks to Slayer strength this 'manhandling' was as easy as my Mom, but probably impossible for a normal human and as we were now face to face I could tell Paige was dangerously close to figuring that out.

Luckily her brain was still clouded with lust and I had the perfect way to keep that forecast, namely returning my fingers to her cunt, rubbing her clit a little for good measure. I had to remove my fingers momentarily to get a firm grip of her and honestly I was nearly as keen to get back to the teasing as Paige was, my pet in training's eyes rolling in the back of her head as she became lost in the pleasure briefly.

To seal the deal I grinned and playfully cocked my head to one side as I said, "You doubting my wicked game?"

"No, mmmmm, I mean oooooohhhhhhhh God yes, I mean no, I mean-" Paige stammered, clearly becoming nervous as I gave her stern look. Then, in a move which honestly surprised me, she told the truth, "Like, ohhhhhhhh, like I said, mmmmmm, I'm pretty sure that they're, oh God, both straight sooooo oooooohhhhhhh, no, no matter how, Gooooooodddddd, how much would wicked game you've got, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkk, and you've got plenty, oh fuck, I, oh I just don't see it happening."

I stare at her blankly, let her sweat it out. Then when she opened her mouth to say something, apologise most likely, I slammed two now very wet fingers into Paige's cunt, leaving the cute little Witch's open feeling open in a silent scream of pleasure and shock.

"Would you like too?" I asked before I started thrusting in and out of her warm, wet and welcoming hole, turning that scream into a very loud one.

Paige made no attempt to answer my question, which was rude. Not that I didn't get it, fingers in pussies distract me all the time even on the rare occasion one of my fingers or my pussy ain't involved, but I'm her fucking owner. She should put in the extra effort.

I would be definitely punishing her for this later. For now I was concentrating on getting an answer from her. Had to be 100% truthful though. I'm beyond sick of this bitch's excuses and lies. Luckily I found it pretty easy to get the truth out of my sluts once I'd given them a taste of the ecstasy I could give them. All I had to do was get her to the edge of cumming and I'd have her singing like a canary.

Gettin' her there was a piece of piss. Kinda disappointing actually. Even with spanking and teasing B normally takes longer to reach climax, stubborn bitch she is. Of course Paige wasn't fighting me every step of the way, and while she clearly enjoyed getting her butt beaten it was all that talk about her sisters that really got her hot, the pale little dyke ready to pop in what seemed like no time at all. Hell, I'd been barely going at half speed, annoyance filling me as I have to really slow things down to stop her cumming too soon. This of course got her whimpering but it's her own fucking fault.

"I asked you a question bitch?" I growled in her ear, "Would you like to see me fuck your sisters?"

"Yes!" Paige cried out, correctly guessing if she answered wrong she'd be punished.

"Do you want to see me fuck them in front of you?" I pushed.

"Yes!" Paige repeated.

"Do you want to join in?" I pushed even further.

This time there was a pause but all it took was a stern look from me to get her to reply, "Yes."

"Do you wanna have a big old fuck-fest with me and your sisters? You suckin' and fuckin' them as well as me?" I asked, deciding to paint a graphic picture of what I decided was the future of The Charmed Ones, "Help me lick and suck those pussies dry? Feed your big sisters our cunts? Maybe strap on a nice big cock and help me DP those sluts? Mmmmmm, me in their pussies, you in their asses? Spit-roastin' em, one cock in each end? Maybe double stuff those asses? Mmmmm fuck yeah, can you imagine that Paige? Both of us stuffing your sisters' shit lockers, Phoebe and Piper taking two big fat strap-ons right up their ass holes? Would you like that Paige?"

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!" Paige screamed, literally humping my fingers.

"Will you help me do it?" I ask, giving her the final push, "Will you help me seduce your sisters? Help me fuck them? Break them? Train them? Turn them into my bitches? Our bitches?"

Paige hesitated for a teeny tiny second, but all it took was me slowing down the finger fucking a little and she was screamin', "YES, YES, YEEEEESSSSSSS! I'LL HELP YOU! I'LL HELP YOU FUCK THEM! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDDDDD I'LL HELP YOU FUCK MY SISTERS! I'LL, I'LL, OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDDDDD!"

After that the bitch just screamed so loud she practically deafened me. I just grinned and kept fucking her though, totally getting off on reducing this powerful Witch to a trembling wreck with my fingers. Well, as mad skills as my digits have truth is the vivid picture Paige had to look forward to more than helped. Fuck, I'm practically juicing so much I might actually cum just from fucking her and imagining doing the same and more to her red hot sisters, but there would be plenty of time for that in just a second. Right now I'm all about rewarding my bitch.

See, as important as it is to dish out plenty of punishments and constantly make it clear who's in charge around here it's just as important to reward a bitch for being good, and so far Paige had been very, very good. Certainly better than I was expecting, and I had no problem rewarding her for it. Sure, it would be nice to hear a little more about how she was going to help train her sisters, but as I'd already got the answer I wanted I saw no point in beating around the bush when I could be flat-out fucking it and getting her off so we could move on to getting me off. Course I was getting off in away from hearing her scream for me. And writhing in my arms. And clenching around my fingers, those already soaked digits soon being coated in girl cum.

To the untrained eye it was hard to tell at first given all the fuss Paige was making, but I could tell. It was in the way her pitched changed, the extra grateful look she got her face, and her body suddenly tensed and then relax. It became more obvious the more she came, her generous mistress giving her a couple of good hard climaxes before deciding she'd had her turn. Mmmmm yeah, now it was my turn.

The greedy bitch whimpered pathetically as I started slowing down but at least she didn't actually try complaining. Probably because she thought I would spank her again if she did, which I totally would have eventually, but right now I have something else in mind which I think, given time, she'll enjoy a lot more than getting her butt whopped.

"Guess what? I'm going to help you make your dreams come true baby." I whispered cheekily once I'd pulled my fingers out of her and clean them off in front of her, "But first, you're going to do something for me."

With that I stood up, unceremoniously knocking her to the floor. She landed on her well beaten butt, yelped in pain and quickly moved up to her knees, pretty much getting eye-level with my crotch. Just the way I planned it.

I just stood there for a moment grinning down at her, then I unbuckled my belt and pants, pushed them down along with my underwear and then said, "You gotta eat my cunt. Mmmmmm yeah, it's time for your first taste of pussy baby girl. Time for you to become my personal little rug muncher. My carpet cleaner. My lesbian slut!"

Yeah, I know I'm coming on way too strong, but I can't fucking help it. I'm just too horny. Luckily Paige seems way too taken aback from all this talking about her sisters and barely seems to react. She certainly doesn't try to run away, or teleport away, not even when I grab her by her pretty black hair and shove her face first into my dripping cunt.

FUCK, she even starts licking my pussy right away, making me cry out joyfully before I praise her for it, "Aaaaaahhhhh shit, ohhhhhhhh fuck, that's it girly girl, lick me. Lick my pussy like a good little lezzie. Mmmmmm yeah, just like that baby. Make me feel good. Eat my pussy like a nasty lesbian slut and make me feel all tingly. Mmmmmm ohhhhhhh fuck, embrace your inner muff muncher and make me cum in that sweet little mouth of yours. Oooooohhhhhhh shit, dyke out for me baby, dyke out like you always wanted. Use my pussy as a way to satisfy the craving for cunt you know you've always had. Aaaaahhhhhh fuck, fucking eat me bitch!"

To my delight each and every one of these words pushes Paige onwards to eat my cunt with the enthusiasm of a experienced muff diver while showing the kind of inexperience which really gets my juices flowing. It was a combination of slight hesitation, doing something almost right, and not licking the right spots often enough which came off as cute while at the same time she found my clit pretty easy and wasn't afraid to attack it with her tongue. She even wrapped her mouth around it and gave it a sucking, the pleasure so intense even I had trouble talking for a bit, which only endeared her to me more.

Finding a virgin who's eager to eat pussy was a rare treat. I was half expecting to blow it with the whole shoving her right in thing, but she was too hesitant to expose herself to teleport away and, like me, she was clearly way too horny to act coy and shit. Na, she'd gone right at it, lappin' away with that virgin tongue and FUCK, added her mouth into the mix without needing to be asked, the feeling of another girl's lezzie-virgin mouth wrapping around my pussy again rendering me silent.

Honestly, that was kind of a good thing as I wanted to try and avoid talking about her sisters again until she really got into it. Luckily for me that didn't take long, but seeing as I was already pushing my luck I still chose to wait a while. In the meantime I concentrated on things with more current importance like shoving Paige's pretty face as deep as it would go into my cunt and grinding my box against that sweet little mouth, maximising my own selfish pleasure by using my soon-to-be lesbian sex slave as a fuck pad.

Of course it was only a matter of time before I mentioned the other Halliwell hotties that would soon be mine, "Mmmmmm fuck Paige, your sisters are going to love you. Ohhhhhhh yeah, your big sisters are just going to love your sweet little mouth on their cunts. And that little tongue of yours, mmmmmmm, your sisters are just going to love that. They're gonna love having their little sister's tongue inside their pussies, fucking them hard and deep until they cum in that sweet little mouth of yours. You want that Paige? Do you? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh shittttt, then you better make me cum. Make me cum in your dyke mouth and I'll make sure you get to fuck your sister you perverted little slut!"

I was rewarded for that promise by Paige shoving her tongue deep inside my twat, making me cum almost instantly. I actually had to hold back, something I rarely do during oral, just so that I could keep my tough chick cred intact and properly finished taunting her. Eventually my words became just gibberish though, just falling out of my mouth in random order, not that I gave a fuck.

Paige didn't seem to either, my target once again proving she was a girl after my own heart by concentrating on tongue fucking me no matter what I threw her way. In fact all the insults, taunts and genuine encouragements seem to only make her fuck me harder, as did the shoving her against my cunt and grinding into her face. All of which really added to the fun and make me feel like I was on the edge for an hour instead of only a few long minutes.

Eventually though I creamed in her pretty face, covering it in my cum and marking her as my bitch. Not that she didn't try swallowing it down because she did, Paige again making me proud by just how much of my cum she took down her throat. Although to be fair my attention wasn't exactly focused on her and I'm not sure how much of it went down her throat in the end, especially considering when I finally pushed her away she seemed to be drenched in cum and pussy juice. Sometimes it's the thought that counts though, and in this case I was pleased with my bitches efforts.

Sure, I had been so jacked from the spanking and talk of sister fucking even the biggest amateur cunt lapper in the world could have got me off, but it was still some damn fine head and with some quality practice time I'm sure I could train Paige to be a world-class pussy eater. Right now though I'm more interested in something else, namely the little hole in between Paige's butt cheeks.

So I left Paige to recover while I got my cock, quickly stepping into the harness and then pulling it up my thighs. Soon as it was around my waist I grab my tube of lube and start rubbing it into my cock, jerking the shaft like it was real while I slowly made my way back to Paige til I was standing over her while menacingly jerking off my cock at her.

After a few seconds of that I tossed her the lube and ordered, "Start finger fucking that tight little ass of yours. Make it nice and loose so I can fuck it."

For a few seconds Paige just stared at me, making me think maybe I need to dial it back a notch. Then she lowered her gaze, slowly covered one of her fingers in lube and then reached behind her. From the concentrated look on her face it was clear she had a little trouble aiming, but I could tell when she found her target. Better yet I could tell when she took a shot at it, her face stretching up slightly as she pushed a finger up her own ass. Or at least that's what I was pretty sure she was doing. It wasn't like I could see, at least not in this position.

Deciding to push my luck again I ordered, "Show me. I want you to bend over so I can see that finger pumping in and out of that sexy ass of yours."

There was another hesitation but after a few long seconds Paige bent over like a good girl, showing me her training was still going great as I could clearly see her pumping her finger in and out of that tiny hole which had been virgin up until yesterday. It's so hot I just keep watching for a while, letting her add a second finger to really stretch that hole, getting it nice and ready for my dick.

Eventually though I get on the bed, lay down on my back and call out, "Now get over here babe. I want you to ride my dick reverse cowgirl with that tight little butt hole of yours."

Again there's a brief hesitation, but it's like the shortist ever, the Witch bitch obviously eager to get some more of what she got before. Lucky me, she's even smart enough to spread her cheeks when she's in position so it's easier for her to aim, and it creates such a pretty sight for me. A sight I get to keep enjoying as I hold the dildo steady as Paige first lines up her ass hole to it then pushes down, penetrating her own ass with a loud cry. Then after a brief pause she starts lowering herself down further, her ass hole swallowing my cock and Paige still spreading her ass cheeks so I get a perfect view of it.

"Not so fast babe." I tell her softly, "You don't want to hurt yourself, do ya?"

Paige took my advice and the tension in the air became a little less intense as she relaxed, thinking I gave a fuck about her. I didn't, I just wanted to diffuse the situation a little and gain her trust. Or possibly earn it back after getting a little carried away. But honestly the most important thing to me was that the lowering down was nice and slow from here on out, giving me even more time to enjoy watching her ass stretch. Course, she hadn't been exactly in a hurry before, but this was like, super slow and sexy, it maybe taking a couple of minutes for my little Witch-Bitch to be sitting on my lap with every inch of my strap-on up her cute lil ass.

"Way to go Paige." I beamed, in no way having to fake my smile or enthusiasm, "Now start bouncing on my dick. Nice and slow, remember? Mmmmmm yeah, that's it, keep those cheeks spread! Ohhhhhh yeah, show me that pretty little butt hole wrapped around that cock. Mmmmmm, that's so hot."

Again, I didn't give a shit about her. Sure, she was my way into Halliwell HQ, but I was confident I could seduce her sisters so she was replaceable, in this moment this Charmed One nothing but a fuck toy to me, something to use for my pleasure. However she was totally into this, bouncing her ass up and down my big poll and spreading her cheeks in submission, so I was in no hurry to do anything which could lead to me having to get rid of her. Besides, if ya think about it, throughout this early stage it was in her best interest to go slow, so it all worked out.