Faith vs The Charmed Ones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

See, she started off whimpering and shit at first, but there were some moans of pleasure and the like mixed in. Soon as the whole dildo was up her butt, shit, didn't take long for any sounds of discomfort to fade away like it never happened, Paige instead switching to moans, groans, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure. Honestly as much as I didn't give a shit about her I love hearing a girl moan for me, a wicked grin crossing my face as I lay back and watched as one of my targets anally rode me like a total ass whore.

Mostly my eyes focused on that cute little ass hole of hers stretch wide open and sliding up and down my dick, that brutalised back hole a sign of total submission to me. The fact that she was presenting it to me by spreading her cheeks sweeten the deal somewhat, and definitely gave me a better view, but I craved having a unblocked view of those cheeks jiggling for me. Besides, it was hindering her movement and shit, which was in no way a problem which was loosening her ass for me, but later when it became clear she was all relaxed and worked up I figured I'd do us both a favour.

"Ok twinkie, let go of these cheeks and really start hammering that horny little dyke ass hole of yours." I ordered, then in the name of not making it sound so harsh I added, "Mmmmmm, make yourself cum, if you want. That would be so hot. Ohhhhhhh, I love it when my bitches cum with my cock up their asses. Mmmmm, I get off soooooooo hard on it, mmmmmm, and I'm going to get off real hard when I'm ass fucking your sisters. Oooooohhhhhhh yeah, I'm gonna fuck them up their butts til they cum for me just like you do. Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah, I'll line all three of you up so your face down on my bed with your asses in the air waiting for me to fuck them, ooooooohhhhhh yeah, me going back and forth between your little ass holes until all three of them are gaping wide and you're all begging to be mine!"

Maybe that didn't make things sound any better, but Paige didn't seem to give a fuck. If anything she got off on what I said, this really throaty moan escaping her lips as she let go of her ass cheeks and started increasing the speed of her current rhythm. Soon she was hammering her ass up and down, those well toned cheeks of hers jiggling for me just the way I like it as my latest conquest butt fucked herself to orgasm.

As a general rule I'm not a big fan of just lying back and watching, but there are exceptions to every rule and this was one thing I didn't mind so much. It helped that I was getting major clit rubbing my end of the dildo, and I knew from experience I could cum just from another girl slamming her ass on my strap-on. Immediately I think of my last time with B and smile. You wouldn't think it'll look at her but B is a real anal animal, best ride I've ever had, not that I let her go on top that often. Paige wasn't on B's level but she was doing a damn fine job, more than enough to make her cum.

After a few orgasms for her and one for me I slowly slid my hands up her thighs to her waist, gripped on tight, and started pounding upwards into the wonderful little hole in front of me. This unsurprisingly made Paige squeal with delight and cum harder on my dick, the pale beauty riding my strap-on even harder in the process. Of course this made us cream extra hard and often, the two of us completely lost for a while in wrecking her rectum til I decided to take advantage of the situation.

"WHO'S MY BITCH?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Without hesitation Paige replied at the top of hers, "ME! I'M YOUR BITCH! I AM YOUR SISTER LOVING BITCH!"

Even in my sex crazed state I grinned happily. The 'sister loving' part was a wonderful touch, and really showed how far Paige had come in her training. I rewarded her by rolling her onto her back and sliding out from underneath her to go on top of her and put her legs on my shoulders. I even impressed myself a little by more or less keeping the dildo inside her ass. Sure, a few inches slipped out, but most of it continued to stuff her butt and the repositioning only lasted a second or two anyway.

Once I was comfy I gave her a wicked grin and then started pumping her pooper real gentle like, letting her get used to this new position and gradually work her back-up to her previous high. And by gradually, I meant about a minute before I'm slamming her ass with almost the same strength I used to fuck B's butt, Paige squealing with joy again as her cum squirted onto my belly instead of out onto the sheets for a change.

Not sure how long I ass fucked her in that position for. Could have been minutes, could have been hours. What mattered was when she eventually passed out from exhaustion I had made her cum countless times, and had even started telling her a somewhat edited version of what I actually have planned for her and her sisters. She probably didn't hear any of it though, too far gone and all, and really after a while all I could do was stare into her pretty eyes as I made sure her rectum was well and truly wrecked.

When she did eventually close her eyes I pounded her for a little longer, but not much. It's not really the same when their unconscious, so I pulled my dick out of her ass, rolled her over and spread her cheeks so I could get to look at just how much damage I had done. Unsurprisingly I done plenty, a wicked grin crossing my face as I studied her widely stretched anal hole and the inside of her bowels which were visible thanks to that cute little gaping ass hole.

After staring at that well loosened back hole for maybe a minute or two I let go of her butt cheeks and then brought my hand down on them with almost full Slayer strength. That woke her right up, Paige squealing and agony as her tender lil butt received a devastating smack, then she looked round at me with a angry if tired glare. I just smiled at her sweetly, although I made sure there was an undertone of 'don't mess with me bitch', which from the look on her face she definitely picked up on.

Breaking the stare I collapsed onto the bed, sighed deeply and said, "Well, don't just lie there looking dumb, clean up your mess you little slut. You know the rules. Mmmmmm, a good little submissive bitch cleans a dildo with her mouth whenever her top has been nice enough to fuck one of her slutty lil holes, and after the poundin' I just gave your dirty dyke ass I'm expecting a real spit shine."

Paige hesitated, but it was real brief like. Seeing as I'd fed her the sweet flavour of her own ass before I figured it was less her not wanting to go ass to mouth and more out of tiredness and maybe a touch of that cheeky streak which I just couldn't seem to beat out of her. Not that I spent much time worrying about it once her lips were wrapped around my cock, the slut moaning happily as she thoroughly cleaned her butt juices from my dildo, showing increasing enthusiasm with every inch of strap-on she took down her throat.

Smiling like the proud owner I am I reached down and patted her head briefly before switching to stroking her hair and then eventually grabbing a tight grip of those pretty dark locks and 'gently encourage' her to deep throat my dick, something she did with only a little bit of choking and gagging. And honestly, those choking sounds and tears in her eyes only made her cuter, especially when her lips slipped around the base, announcing she had taken the entire thing down her gullet.

Knowing and opportunity when I saw it I began gently thrusting in and out of her mouth, literally fucking her pretty little face for a few minutes before letting her go completely so she could pull away and gasp for breath. Clearly some things still needed a little work, but overall I think that Paige's training was going swimmingly. She'd certainly taken great strides this session, something she proved when she looked up at me with such gorgeous submission and respect in her eyes.

Then, and here's the best part, asked me in a subservient tone, "Were you serious about wanting to fuck my sisters and... and helping me fuck them?"

I grinned, "Did you want me to be?"

Paige blushed furiously and momentarily lowered her head before glancing up at me, "Yes."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers