Faith vs The Charmed Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

This soon has her on the edge but she's having problems forming words at the moment, so instead Paige wraps her thighs tight around my head and started grinding into my face so hard I could barely breathe. I knew I liked this girl. Course a veteran muff diver like me knows how to keep her on the edge no matter what she does, even if that involves playing dirty and slowing down and even nipping at her at just the right moments.

I could easily keep her on the edge for hours if I wanted too, but with most first timers it's better to let them cum nice and quick. Besides, I had my own selfish reasons for wanting this finished.

So I sped up my tongue thrusts and began curling upwards to attack that guaranteed sweet spot, Paige's screams becoming deafening as she almost immediately squirts her cum directly in my face. It's real good, like her regular cream, and I gobble down as much as I could, but even an experienced rug muncher like me have our limits. Besides, I was practically drowning in this stuff, my tongue working overtime as I swallowed the first couple of orgasms then switch to licking and sucking her clit, mostly as a chance to get some more air. Course I replaced my tongue with my fingers, jamming first one then two into that eager fuck hole, Paige's inner walls tightening around me almost immediately in yet another climax.

I switched back and forth between those two styles for a while, making Paige scream herself hoarse as she came over and over again. When she finally stopped grinding against me and her legs gave up on their vice like grip I looked up and checked she was awake. She was, barely.

Looking over at my travelling bag I thought about retrieving my knife. I like Paige and all but this was almost an irresistible opportunity. Boss man might be mad at me if I didn't take it.

I looked back to see Paige still breathing real heavily with her eyes closed, so I make my way over to my bag nice and slow like, not so much that it would aroused suspicion but just enough to keep my steps quiet. Paige still seemed out of it when I made it to the bag so I reached down and rummage through the layers of clothes hiding my favourite toys.

Just as my hand closes around the knife I hear a nervous voice ask, "Hey... whatcha doing?"

I turned my head and saw Paige sitting up and staring at me, wearing a nervous look which was quickly threatening to go into fight mode. I was pretty sure this wasn't the really dangerous sister who could blow me to pieces with a flick of her wrist, but not enough to bet my life on it. Even if it was just the one I thought it was she could easily teleport away, alert her sisters to my presence and then I'd be in deep shit. Luckily I ain't dumb.

"Just figured I'd get something to help you feel more at home." I shrugged, quickly let go of my knife, grabbed my strap-on cock and pulled that out instead, dangling it in front of her so I could enjoy the shocked look on her face for a few seconds before adding, "What? Never seen one of these babies before?"

"Only online." She murmured, then let out an adorable little yelp as I tossed my bitch-tamer down next to her so I could strip.

"Look, I am in serious need of getting my rocks off." I said, undoing my belt and fly then slipping a couple of fingers underneath my pants and panties so I could give myself a little rubbin', letting out a little moan as I do so, "If you're down for a little lickin' that's cool, but I thought you might just want to keep lying back and letting the good times roll."

Touching myself was meant to intimidate her into choosing the strap-on option. It succeeded, but not in the way I thought, Paige almost nonchalantly shrugging, grabbing hold of my toy and then suggesting as cool as a cucumber, "I could always fuck you."

There was big time silence as I stared, trying to gauge if she was serious or not. Back at the bar she'd tried on a sexy smirk here and there and it had been real cute but this was the first time she pulled off sexy and confident since we met. Still, after a couple seconds the mask slipped, revealing she wasn't half as confident as she was pretending to be. She might have even been joking entirely, but regardless this definitely didn't seem like a serious problem. All I had to do was firmly put her in her place and we would be five by five.

"Sorry Twinkie, I ain't no bottom." I growled, "You want to keep partying with me you better recognise who's on top and bend over! And I mean right now girly, cause I ain't done with that sweet little pussy."

I think I see a brief moment of rebellion followed by relief, or possibly vice versa, then Paige shrugs, drops the toy on the bed, flips over onto her hands and knees and mutters so I can barely hear it, "Maybe next time."

I opened my mouth to tell her she'll be lucky if there's a next time, naturally in a flirty way to hide the true meaning, but honestly I'm really not sure I want to kill her, so instead I tell her, "It don't matter how many times we fuck, I'm always going to be on top."

Seeing as I'd already wasted enough time I pulled my top up over my head and unhooked my bra, listening out for a snarky comeback but none came. I was kind of disappointed. I love it when they have a fighting spirit, makes them more fun to break. Still I'm not that cut up about it so I quickly get rid of my shoes, socks, pants and undies before grabbing hold of my strap-on and pulling it up my thighs. Once it's tightly around my waist I quickly kneel behind Paige, pausing only to spit onto my hand and rub it into my big dick, make it real easy to slide into my latest conquest.

Not that she really needed the extra lube, Paige's pussy was still glistening with left over juices from the first-class lickin I gave her. Maybe even a few drops of girl cum. Maybe. I did a pretty good job of cleaning that cunt, but hey, much as I love munching muffins I'm always eager to dish out a fucking and these things happen.

Speaking of fucking, I gripped the dildo and guided it into Paige's pussy, the full length sliding in real easy. It slid out just as easy, Paige moaning in pure pleasure as I quickly establish a rhythm, fucking her with long, steady strokes.

I almost literally had to bite my tongue to stop pointing out how easy she's taking this. Don't get me wrong, there still some pleasant friction on the dildo which makes the end bash real nice into my cunt, but most girls I pick up suffer from never-been-properly-fucked-atitis. This girl though has either been blessed with a couple of well endowed boyfriends or as fucked almost as many guys as I have girls. Which just endears her to me even more, but normally I'm not one to keep my mouth shut when I have the chance for some friendly teasing. Or unfriendly teasing. But I don't want to drive her away, especially not during sex, so I decided to be on my best behaviour. For now.

That includes giving her a nice slow fucking to start, slowly pumping her with the full length of the cock, making sure her cunt has more than enough time to relax. Even when it couldn't be more obvious she's ready for more I refuse to give it to her, partly to tease her so she's ready to pop when the real pussy pounding gets underway, but mostly because I really want to hear her beg for it.

She doesn't disappoint, "Mmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd fuck me! Mmmmmmm fuck me! So good, that's so fucking goooooooddddddd! Fuck me just like that, mmmmmmmm, fuck me deep, ooooooohhhhhhhh more, aaaaaahhhhhhh shit harder! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhhh Godddddddd, that feels so fucking good but I want more. I need more. Please give it to me. Mmmmmmm give me more of that big fucking girl cock! Fuck my little straight girl pussy with your lesbian dick! Oooooooooh fuck, make me want to give up on men forever. Turn me into a lesbian like you, if you can."

She sounded a little hesitant with the last part, like she was fairly sure I'd get off on it but was a little worried she got the wrong vibe off me and I'd be offended. Little did she know that it takes a lot to really offend a tough ass bitch like me. Besides, she hadn't been wrong. Everything she said was a major turn on, and better yet gave me the chance to lay some ground work. Prepare Paige for her true destiny.

"Oh don't worry sweet-thing, I'm going to fuck you." I growled, "I'ma fuck you so good you're gonna be begging to be my lil' lezzie bitch!"

With that I start really giving it to her, pounding her little pussy hard and deep, the sound of our flesh smacking together echoing throughout the room almost as loud as Paige's incoherent squeals of pleasure. She seemed to be desperately trying to tell me something but from the few words I got like 'harder' and 'more' it's safe to say she doesn't want me to stop. I'm only too happy to oblige, especially now I'm getting into my stride and showing the little Witch what a Slayer can do. Not that she knows what I am yet but she will soon enough when she's kneeling before me wearing nothing but a pretty little collar. Mmmmm, just like my beloved B.

Momentarily I let my mind wander to a happy place. An extremely happy place where B is joined by three sisters, all of them fully enslaved and looking at me like obedient little puppies. Maybe Queen C too, and B's geeky little best friend, both of which I've got locked up an' just waiting their turn to be trained. I grinned widely. I'm gonna end up with a real Harem on my hands.

An orgasmic cry from Paige awakens me from my thoughts. I'm a bit pissed off till I see just how much she's shaking, her cum gushing from her dildo stuffed cunt as I continued slamming into her. I keep up the fucking, finally breaking a sweat as I pound her through multiple climaxes, the whole time feeling kind of impressed. It takes a real workout to make me sweat, and not every girl I've bedded has managed to hang with me long enough to do it. Paige really was a keeper.

With that in mind I start thinking about really making her mine. Sure, the only real way to do that is through hours of solid domination, but in my experience there is one thing that really help speed up the process, and it just so happens to be my favourite thing to do to a girl. What the fuck am I saying, it's not just my favourite thing to do to a girl, it's my favourite thing. Because believe me, nothing in this whole fucking world compares to sliding a nice long, thick cock up another girl's ass and pounding her pretty little butt until she's a whimpering submissive wreck.

Still pumping Paige's pussy I start admiring the roundness of her ass, spreadin' the cheeks with both hands so I could get the best possible view of my dildo fucking her cunt and that little puckered hole right above it. Then I lick my lips. Her back hole look delicious in more ways than one, the poor little thing teeny tiny and almost certainly never been fucked before.

Popping one of my fingers into my mouth I give it a little sucking for lube then wait for Paige to cum again. I'm not waiting long, a familiar in pitch scream echoing throughout the room and I can feel Paige's cunt clamp down hard on my cock as she covers it with her cream. At that moment I quickly pressed my saliva coated finger against my next target and pushed slowly but forcefully inside. There's a long moan, but I ain't exactly sure whether it's coming from me or Paige. Don't matter though, judging by the way this little hole is crushing my finger this is definitely a cherry back door which seals the deal, I'm going to take this ass and make it mine.

In fact, why wait?

I can't think of a God damn reason, so I pull my finger out of Paige's ass, removed my cock from her cunt, press the tip of that big dildo against that almost certainly virgin butt hole and slammed forwards as hard as I could.

Paige lets out a sound like she's been gutted, but offers no other form of protest. I wait a few seconds, fully prepared to talk her into a little butt fun. After all it wouldn't be the first time I'd pick some chick up who's curious about a little muff munching fun only to surprise her with a nice big strap-on in her ass. So far I was batting a perfect score when it came to talking a girl into anal, and was confident I could continue that trend, but at the moment Paige wasn't saying anything so I decided to continue, see if a few more inches up her ass would loosen her tongue.

Looking down I grinned proudly. There was about two, maybe three, inches currently inside that nicely rounded booty. The exact number I was of going for. Course, I could have effortlessly slammed every inch inside her ass in one go, but even with my cock covered in her cunt cream it would've been painful for her, way more so than what I gave her, which wouldn't help talk her into this if need be. With that in mind I pushed forward real slow, stuffing her shitter with a couple more inches then letting her rest, listening out the whole time for a sign of complaint but still hearing none. The only thing I hear is a long moan of pain and pleasure when my hips meet her ass cheeks again, only this time instead of her pussy every inch of my strap-on was buried inside her butt.

I enjoyed the heavenly sight for a little bit, then, inpatient to know the truth, I smacked her ass and growled, "So slut, ever taken it up the ass?"

She whimpered, then again when I smacked her ass a few more times when she didn't reply, Paige eventually taking the hint, "N, no."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I grinned, pleased with the confirmation that I had busted another anal cherry, "Well just stay nice and relaxed for me Twinkie, cause I'm about to take you for the ride of your life. When I'm done with you you're going to be my personal anal whore, bending over and begging for me to fuck your ass all the time."

With that promise I grabbed hold of her waist again and began pumping in and out of her pooper, officially beginning the Witch's first ever ass fucking. She moaned loudly right from the get go, further proving herself a natural anal whore. The first clue was how she didn't complain at having her anal virginity forcefully taken, the little ass slut probably fantasising countless times before that a muscle-bound stud would do exactly this to her, take her ass and not take no for an answer. Well I was going to make that fantasy come true and show her that muscle-bound studs had nothing on The Slayer.

That's right, The Slayer. There's only really one of us now that B's busy being my full-time bitch, the fact that I made her my little fuck toy proof positive which one of us is the real deal. That and all the butt banging, B's now nearly constantly gaping back hole proof that she'll never be a threat to me again.

Speaking of butt banging I dished out a hell of a one to Paige, quickly establishing a steady ass pounding rhythm till she is once again moaning like a banshee, albeit one with an incredibly sore throat from the sounds of it. Not that stopped her from continuing to wail as I rearranged her insides, turning her rectum into a nice little fuck passage I intend to get some good use out of.

I pounded into her ass over, and over, and over again, gradually building up my speed until I'm butt fucking her almost hard enough to make her cum but not quite, my supernatural reflexes helping me keep her on the edge but never going over it.

Inevitably she begged, "Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oooooooohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeee! Fuck my ass, ohhhhhhhhh Goddddddd, oh fuck, I can't fucking believe I'm letting you do this but fuck my fucking ass! Oh God it feels so fucking good! Mmmmmmm harder! Ass fuck me harder! Ooooooooh shit, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me up the ass as hard as you can! Please, please, please oooooooohhhhhhhhh Godddddddd please butt fuck me, fuck my butt, fuck me in the butt and make me fucking cum!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" I teased as I continued the merciless sodomy, "Huh? Then you're gonna have to make it worth my while, girly."

"Yes! Yes... wha, what do you want?" Paige questioned, sounding real nervous at the end.

I smirked, hiding my hesitation. Honestly I was really pushing her, but fuck it, I was horny.

"Well like I said, I'm going to be here a week. I could use a bitch to keep me company. Someone to come when I call, ready and willing to give me her sweet fuck holes whenever I want. Maybe eat a little pussy too, if you're up for it." I said, trying to make it sound like I'm offering a week of lesbian fun and not a one-way ticket to becoming my full-time bitch. Sensing Paige hesitating I add, "Course, you got work and shit to do, that's fine. You do what you gotta do. But if you're free, you're here either getting fucked like you've never been fucked before or tending to me and all my twisted little desires."

There was a long pause, Paige obviously hesitant. Even if she agreed now she might freak out later, in which case I might have to 'bump into her' and then convince her to hold up her end of the deal. Luckily I can be pretty convincing.

Proving the point I suddenly start slowing down the butt fucking, quickly making Paige cry out, "No, NO, mmmmmmm, don't stop, oooooooh I'll, I'll do it! Mmmmmmm I'll do anything you want, ohhhhhhhh, I'll eat your pussy, let you fuck all my holes, come when you call if, mmmmmm, if I can, just please, please don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck my ass and make me cum! I'll do anything you say, mmmmmmm fuck, just make me fucking cum!"

I grinned widely and savoured the moment. I really should take the deal and give her what she wants, but I just couldn't help but push her a little more, "Sooooo, you'll be my bitch?"

She hesitates, seeming not just reluctant but annoyed to have to say this, but eventually mumbling, "Yes... I'll be your bitch."

Again pushing I increased the pace back to the same hard, but not quite hard enough, pace, smacked her ass and growled, "What was that?"

Excited by the harder ass fucking, and probably just wanting to get this over with, Paige cried out more enthusiastically this time, "I'll be your bitch."

I smacked her ass again, "Louder!"

"I'll be your bitch." Paige screamed almost loud enough for me to believe it.

Deciding it was good enough I gave her what she wanted, increasing the pace ever so slightly and almost immediately making her cum. Not that I stop there of course. After all Paige was nowhere near broken yet. More accurately she maybe broken in but she wasn't housebroken or trained, and if I wanted to start a collection of Charmed Ones simply making her cum wasn't enough. Multiple orgasms weren't enough. No, I was going to need to give Paige the hardest fucking she'd ever had. Make her dream of me. Make her daydream of me. Crave me. Need me. I was going to have her crawling back here on her hands and knees not just because she wanted too, but because she literally couldn't stay away.

I'm pretty confident I achieve that if I do say so myself. I increased the pace until I was slamming her ass as hard as I dared, almost but not quite reaching the level of brutal butt busting I reserved for B. Paige ain't no Slayer but turns out she can take a hell of an ass pounding, the black haired Witch not only staying conscious way longer than I would have guessed but she began slamming her backside against my anal invading thrusts, working with me to make sure her rectum was well and truly wrecked.

By the time she finally fell face down into the bed sheets her body was covered in sweat like she been in the world's most unpleasant shower or rainstorm and I felt like I'd gone ten rounds with a rock daemon my joints were aching so much. It was worth it though. Not just for the mind blowing orgasms I received from the end of the dildo repeatedly bashing against my clit and the overwhelming mental stimulation of sodomising another girl, supposedly a powerful Witch at that, but because when Paige went limp the feeling of victory that flooded me was awesome.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers