Faith vs The Charmed Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know what else was awesome? Pulling out after one more hard climax to admire the damage done to the poor little Witch's butt hole, Paige's formerly virgin puckered rosebud now a widely gaping crater letting me see deep into her bowels. Moving my hands to Paige's rounded cheeks, her pale skinned so beautifully bruised and battered from all the hard pounding, I pulled them apart and then moved my head downwards so I could get an even better look at her wrecked ass hole, committing the sight to memory. Then I let go and the unconscious Witch collapsed motionless onto the bed.

I sighed and reached over to grab the packet of cigarettes I'd left on the bedside table. Quickly lighting up I enjoyed a nice long drag and looked down at my soon to be pet and smiled. Way she landed she ended up on her side with her butt facing me, giving me a real good look at her gaping back hole which looks like it ain't going to close any time soon. Gives me something real pretty to look at while I'm finishing my cancer stick. Perfect way to relax after some quality butt bangin' if you ask me.

When I'm done with the first ciggie and lighting up another, after all I've earned it, I hear a gentle groan from Paige. Again I'm impressed, it's not everyday I find a girl still ticking after a Faith Lehane butt bustin', especially if I've just taken her anal cherry. In fact it may just be her and B, and I don't hold back with my former fellow Slayer turned submissive slut. Ha, Paige really is going to make a great bitch.

Feeling cocky I decide to push her more, reaching out and giving her battered booty in nice hard smack, making her yelp, flip over and glare at me. I give her a no-nonsense look back, take a long drag and blow in her direction before telling her, "Rule one, when I'm around you do what I say, when I say. If you're good I'll reward you. Fuck you like no one else can and make you cum like a fuckin' rocket."

She continues glaring for a second, then obviously thinks about what just happened to her and her eyes kind of glaze over. I let her enjoy the memory for a few seconds, then move in for the kill, so to speak.

"But if you're a bad little bitch, I won't fuck you... or worse." I said, letting her imagination run wild as I take another long, slow drag before adding, "You don't like it, you can leave. Or we could tone things down, make it more lovey-dovey and shit, but you know what I think? I think you like being my bitch. It turns you on, and you wanna see what depraved thing I'll make you do next. Like, I don't know... suckin' my cock clean after it's just been up your tight lil' ass."

Paige looked surprised, then disgusted, then offended before slipping into staring at me with an unreadable expression. So pretty much exactly what I predicted, including the part where we stare each other down for several long seconds before Paige lowered her gaze, hesitantly moving forwards until her mouth was directly over my strap-on. She then nervously looked up at me for several long seconds, then closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around my big dick, tasting her own ass for what is pretty much guaranteed the first time in her life.

She grimaces, not that I'm surprised. The head of that thing has been in the deepest part of her bowels so it probably doesn't taste good, but she seemed to get used to it, gradually beginning to suck the ass flavoured dildo with increasing gusto. Again impressing me she was soon bobbing her head up and down on the dick, gradually taking the entire thing into her mouth and down her throat for a real thorough cleaning. When she reached the base and finished getting the last of her ass juices Paige looked up at me for approval. I was happy to give it to her.

"Good bitch!" I grinned, taking another drag of my ciggie and patting Paige affectionately on the head.

I think I'm going to like San Francisco.