Faithfulness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange, in that even though it wasn't my wife, there was something about a beautiful woman with big tits holding a paddle that made me move automatically. As if it were perfectly normal, I didn't even question it. I just got down on my knees, and turned around so I was bent over the couch, my ass exposed to Maggie. She pulled out her phone and took a few pictures of me like that, telling me to turn and smile for the camera. Then she old me to face down into the cushion, and Maggie sat down on my head, pushing my face into the couch cushions. From there, she smacked me hard with the paddle, laughing and giggling as she did. I could tell she was taking videos with her phone, and then sometimes she would giggle, and there'd be pauses as she was clearly texting with friends. I realized she must be sending pictures of me in this position to all the women in the congregation. She seemed to be just amusing herself on her phone, occasionally paddling me when it suited her, and this was how I was to wait while the Pastor fucked my wife.

I could hear the Pastor fucking my wife, hard, upstairs. I could hear my bed shaking and banging and squeaking like I had never imagined it could do. She screamed and moaned with a wild passion that I never knew she had. I heard the Pastor yelling this time, saying, "SAY YOU LOVE IT!! SAY YOU LOVE MY COCK MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOUR HUSBAND!! TELL ME YOU DON'T RESPECT HIM!! TELL ME YOU LIKE HURTING HIM AND HUMILIATING HIM!!"

My wife screamed, "YES!! YEEEESSS!! OH GOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK!! I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR COCK MORE THAN MY HUSBAND!! I'VE LOVED YOUR COCK LONGER THAN I'VE EVEN KNOWN THAT FAGGOT!! I DON'T RESPECT HIM!! I LOVE IT WHEN HE HURTS!! I LOVE THE LOOK ON HIS STUPID FACE WHEN I BREAK HIS HEART!! I WANT TO HUMILIATE HIM MORE AND MORE!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE YOUR COCK!! YOUR COCK IS MY GOD!! YOUR COCK IS MYYY GOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

They fucked like that for what must have been forty minutes or an hour. Eventually, things got quiet, and I wondered what they were doing. Were they enjoying a quiet loving embrace? Something else? I don't know what hurts more, everyone throwing it in my face that they can cuckold me and humiliate me whenever and however they want, or them having secrets. I started to wonder if maybe the Pastor was intending to stay the night. Then suddenly the door opened. The Pastor came downstairs and said, "Alright Maggie, it's time for us to go. Steve, walk us to the garage." The site of Maggie sitting on my head with my now red and welted ass exposed for paddling didn't seem to make any impression on The Pastor. I wondered what these people considered a normal life!

I followed along behind the two of them, again watching Maggies perfect ass framed by her tiny jean shorts. I also noticed for the first time the Pastor's cock wasn't as rock hard as it had been all night. It was still mostly erect, standing out with a thick and meaty quality to it, but it wasn't as shockingly rock hard and throbbing as it had been for most of the night. What kind of man has a cock that can last for hours and cums over and over? Did he make a deal with the Devil?

Or with God?

We got into the garage, where it was a little colder, though The Paster, completely naked, didn't seem to mind. His SUV was there in my parking space, and I noticed there was a driver sitting in the front seat. It was a young man, though I no one I recognized, and it was too dark in the cabin of the SUV to make him out clearly. Had the driver been waiting all night? How big was The Pastor's cult?

The Pastor stopped and turned to me, with Maggie tightly pressed up against him and with his hand around her waist. His other hand was on his hip. Maggie had one arm around him, and the other holding his meaty thick cock. "Tonight was fun, Steve, we'll do this again. Also, you and your wife should come over to my place for dinner as well. Who knows, if you're lucky, maybe we can have you and Chastity send a video message to Rob. We might even have some more people over soon, have some parties. Things are changing in the community, going really well. I'm glad you can now be a part of it." Then, as if he didn't think about it or even notice it, just as he was in mid sentence speaking to me he started pissing on me, and Maggie casually aimed his cock for him, aiming it upwards and wagging it around, so his piss shot up into my face and all over me. He continued speaking to me, as if completely oblivious to the fact that he was pissing on me. And I also had to stand there and act as if he wasn't pissing on me. "You know, Steve, if you play your cards right, maybe you can come out to the island, and we'll have Simon down as well, get all the families together. Who knows what kind of fun we could have then!"

I nodded, as his piss splashed on my face and down my shirt and all over me. I didn't want to open my mouth to answer for fear of getting piss in my mouth. As his stream of piss died down, he said, "Alright, I'll see you again soon. Get yourself cleaned up before you join your wife, though. You're a mess! Hahhahah!" He climbed into the back of the SUV, my garage door opened, and he left. I stood there soaked in his piss completely still while I waited for the garage door to close.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" I yelled out as soon as the door was closed and I was alone in the garage. Tears of anger streamed down my face and I pounded my fist down into a nearby workbench. "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!! WHY GOD?! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?!!" After a few minutes of lamenting my life, I headed up to the master bedroom. I had a shower and got ready for bed. The master bedroom smelled of The Pastor's semen, and when I slipped in under the sheets, they were damp with the Pastor's cum.

My wife was covered in it, with it all over her face and tits. She was awake, and as if she wasn't covered in The Pastor's cum, snuggled right up to me, smothering it all over me. I knew this was what the pastor wanted, was for me to sleep in a huge puddle of his cum, to have my wife soaked in his cum, getting me all sticky with it too. There was something extra affectionate in her motions. She whispered, "I love you, dear." I can't even remember the last time she said that! My head was spinning. I didn't want to spoil it, by getting into a big discussion, but I was so confused, I had to ask.

"When you were fucking him, I thought I heard you say," I said, cautiously, "I thought I heard you say you don't love me, you only love him."

"Of course I love The Pastor and his cock more than you," she said, her tone sweet, as if she was saying something comforting and not hurtful, "but I still also love you. Hurting you wouldn't matter if I didn't love you." I couldn't understand the topsy turvy world of her logic.

"You said to him you don't respect me," I said. I kept expecting that she would lose her temper for me trying to talk to much and spoil the sex game she had with the Pastor and Hope where I was to be humiliated and just take it. But to my surprise, she just spoke to me as if we were just having a conversation about any normal thing.

"Love and respect are different things sweetheart," she said, softly. "I'm on a different level than you, much higher, so you won't understand. Now go to sleep. You have work tomorrow." As she said this, she kissed me on the lips! Her mouth was covered in the Pastor's cum, so when she kissed me, his cum slipped into my mouth, but it had been ages since she had ever done that!

I was up for a while as she slept comfortably, as my mind couldn't stop replaying the humiliations of the night. But, I actually fell asleep not too long into the night because I was so emotionally exhausted.

The next morning, my wife got up before me, and I heard her down in the kitchen making breakfast. I got up and showered and dressed for work as usual. When I came down and sat sit at the kitchen table, my wife came over and put a plate of breakfast in front of me, and she kissed me on the forehead as she did.

"Good morning, honey," she said. "I hope you slept as well as I did." The feeling was different. She was a little happier, a little sweeter to me. I actually couldn't help but feel love for her, even though a part of me was still so torn up from how she had humiliated and punished me the night before. It still hurt to sit down from how much Maggie had paddled me. I knew I was in for more abusive, humiliating days and nights ahead. But, in the meantime:

My name is Steve, and I have the model life. I have a big home in a great neighborhood, I have a good job, and lots of friends. We have backyard barbecues and parties together and everyone is very close. I go to church every Sunday, and my faith in God gives me strength. Our congregation is led by a wise and kind man we call The Pastor. And, more than anything else, I have a beautiful wife and who loves me and is kind to me, and I love her with all my heart.

It's all part of God's plan for me.