Faithless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God." I could feel my face flush. I was horrified. All this time, I had harbored a secret crush that apparently wasn't so secret after all. And not only that, he was so repulsed by that knowledge, that he couldn't even have sex with me. I wanted to die. Right then and there.

Joey must have noticed my reaction, cause he immediately took my hands. "Natalie, it's not like you think. I wasn't scared of you loving me. You won't believe this, but I wanted to hear you say that. Want to know what scared me so badly?"

At this point I wasn't sure. Thing is, I was still reeling from what he had said. I could no longer deny that I loved him back then. But I wasn't sure I could handle more rejection. Nevertheless, I nodded stupidly. Go ahead, I thought, break my heart completely this time why don't you?

"I was scared that I loved you too."

What? What was that? I couldn't find any words, though my brain was screaming at him. You LOVED me?? You were scared you LOVED me??

Just then, he took my face in his hands, and kissed me. Instantly everything changed. The anger, the humiliation, the embarrassment - all gone. It seemed not a day had passed since that fateful night in his bed. Finally I was getting the kiss I dreamt of. But that wasn't all I longed for. And I wasn't about to let him go without it this time.

"Take me somewhere," I said, my voice shaking with fear and desire. I knew what I wanted, but I was terrified I was making a fool out of myself.

He stood, took my hands, and said, "Let's go." I almost fainted from relief.

Thirty minutes later, we were in a hotel room. Can you believe that? How cliché is that, anyway? The entire time we stood at the desk checking in, I was miserable. I'm fair skinned, so I blush very easily. By this time, I must have looked like a tomato. Bet my skin matched my red hair almost perfectly by then. Anyway, I kept imagining people were looking at me, and whispering behind my back. There goes a little slut, I imagined them saying. Look, she's about to cheat on her husband, isn't she? God I was going nuts.

Funny thing about fear. For me anyway, it serves as an incredible aphrodisiac. My legs were trembling as we walked into the room, and I could hardly wait for what was next. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long.

As soon as we entered the room, I was in his arms. You can't imagine how right it felt, even though were both married to other people. But this was about more than marriage and fidelity. This was about unrequited love, love that had been misplaced, love whose time had never quite come, until just now. It was more than I'd ever wanted, and more than I'd ever dreamed possible.

But don't misunderstand me. It was also about passion. Lust. A taste for the forbidden. I knew what was about to happen to me, and I lusted for it. I held no illusions then, nor now, that what we were about to do wasn't just a simple case of long lost love finally fulfilled. No, I wanted to fuck. I wouldn't be writing this here if I only cared about love. The moment he kissed me, something ignited inside; all of my darkest, most secret desires were finally woken. Sure, I wanted love. But I needed so much more. That is why obsession needs more than just love to flourish.

For the longest time, we remained locked in our embrace. I kissed him with passion, our tongues and lips exploring new textures and new tastes. I had forgotten the simple thrill of kissing, but it didn't take Joey long to remind me. As I've said, I'm not exactly experienced when it comes to men, but I promise you this. Joey is an incredible kisser. My knees get weak just thinking about it even now. So maybe you can understand why we kissed as long as we did.

Anyway, at some point during our kisses, we ended up on the bed. For the longest time, his hand only caressed my face, my hair, and my arms. In all honesty, Joey's passion surprised me a little. I remembered his caution from our first night, and his reluctance to make a move later on. But now, he had thrown all caution to the winds.

As our kisses became more heated, his hand began to explore my body. God I wasn't sure how much longer I could wait. I wanted him naked again. I wanted to see his beautiful body once more. And I wasn't about to wait any longer.

With heavy sigh, I finally broke off the kiss long enough to remove his shirt. Now it was time for some passion of my own. His skin was so soft, with a nice even tan that contrasted nicely with my fair, white skin. I couldn't wait to see us together, I mean really together. I started kissing his neck, remembering the pleasure he had brought me so many months ago. As my kisses trailed down his neck, I loosened his belt and unbuttoned his pants. By the time I had reached his stomach, I started pushing my hand down the front of his pants, searching for my first touch of the beautiful cock I had seen once before. As my hand finally reached his cock, my heart literally skipped a beat. Oh, God he felt so hot, the underlying shaft firm to my grasp, but soft to the touch. I couldn't wait to taste him.

I released him just long enough to push his pants down. He kicked them off, leaving him completely naked, while I remained dressed. I stood at the edge of the bed, looking down at his body, letting my eyes take in every inch of his strong, masculine frame. I stared shamelessly at his cock, watching it twitch and jump with need. As I stared, I unbuttoned my blouse, and slowly pushed it over my shoulders. Next came my skirt, as I unzipped it and let it slip soundlessly to the floor.

Joey's eyes never left my body as I stripped. For every square inch of flesh I exposed, his cock would twitch with his need. And as I started to remove my bra, Joey reached down and took his cock in his hand. I'd never seen a guy touch himself in that way, and I was fascinated to see it first hand. Don't get me wrong, I knew Dan did that in private, but he never did it in front of me. His fist encircled the head and began to slide down the shaft as I finally removed my bra, and cupped my tits with my hands as it fell away. I guess I wanted to tease him a little. I wanted to see how much he could stand, before his desire took control.

Our eyes locked on each other, and as his hand continued to slide down his shaft, I slid mine inside my panties. Although he had touched my pussy during that one night, he had never actually seen it. His eyes lowered to my hand, busy now beneath the thin material, rubbing against my hard little clit.

He began to stroke faster. By now, his hand and cockhead were wet with his fluids, and I could hear the sound of the natural lubricant as his hand continued to encircle the head. I teased him a little more, pulling my hand free so I could pull the material of my panties into my slit. He could see the shaved lips of pussy now, although the center strip of fine red hair remained hidden by the thin, white panel of my tiny cotton panties. I looked down at myself, tracing the sides of my sensitive pussy with my finger, before pushing it under the leg band and into my cleft. Slowly I pushed inside, burying my finger inside my tight little hole, enjoying the soft, warm sheath surrounding my probing finger. God, I love to do that. I love the feel of my pussy, especially when I'm turned on like that. No wonder guys love pussy so much.

When I looked up, Joey was sitting on the edge of the bed. He leaned forward and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me over to him. I sank to my knees immediately, letting him know exactly what I intended to do.

"Wait, Nat, let me first . . ."

"No," I interrupted him. I wanted to return the favor from so many years ago. It was his turn to come. I reached for him, taking him firmly into my hand. As soon as my fingers encircled him, I started sliding my hand up and down, imitating the stroke I'd seen only moments before. His shaft was already slick with moisture, but I wanted a little more. And I knew exactly where to get it.

When I released him, he groaned in disappointment. I tried to reassure him. "Easy Joey, just wait a second, okay?"

I stood for a brief moment, and slipped my panties to the floor. When I returned to the floor, I put my hand directly on my pussy, and pushed two fingers inside to gather the moisture I knew was there. I pushed them in and out several times, withdrawing them so I could apply my honey to his thick shaft. He watched in awe each time I returned to the well, the look of hunger growing every time I smeared the wetness across the head.

Once he was thoroughly wetted, I began to jack his shaft with hard firm strokes. I could tell he loved it. After a minute or two, I knew it was time for a taste. I stopped masturbating him, and leaned forward to swirl my tongue along the ridge of his cock head. He gasped as my tongue caressed the sensitive head. I licked him like an ice cream cone, probing at the tiny opening to catch each drop of salty fluid as it emerged from within. God he tasted so good.

Here's another little secret. I've always loved giving blowjobs. I don't know why exactly, but ever since I took that first cock into my mouth so long ago, I knew it was something special. And the guys loved it. Although I've not had sex with many guys, I have given quite a few blowjobs. Even before I lost my virginity, I'd been giving blowjobs pretty regularly. It was much easier than jacking them off, and wasn't nearly as hard to clean up.

Anyway, I must be pretty good at it, cause Dan is always bragging about my technique. Joey certainly wasn't complaining either. Seems I had been sucking his cock for just a few minutes when I felt his balls tighten in my hand. That is always the sign to watch for. When his balls start to climb, he's about to come. So when he came, I was ready for it. With a hard grunt, he threw his head back and came. God did he come. He must have been saving up, cause it seemed to go on and on. And while I love giving head, I have to admit that that first load of come isn't the best thing in the world. I have to force myself to swallow it. Weird thing is, it's not the taste that bugs me. I actually enjoy that. I guess I don't like the consistency. It's just so thick and so hot. That's what I remember most about the first time a lover came in my mouth. I was surprised at how hot it was.

So, as usual I had to force myself to swallow that first gulp. But once that was behind me, the rest went down very easily. And like I said, I love the way a guy's cum tastes. When he was finished, he pulled me up to him, and started kissing me. That threw me a little, since I'd never been with a guy that wanted to kiss me with his cum still on my lips. But he didn't seem to mind. And I wasn't about to complain.

As we kissed, he pushed me down on the bed, and then rolled me over on my stomach. When I tried to sit back up, he held me down with a firm hand between my shoulder blades. I had no idea what he was about to do. But then the hands at my back moved towards my shoulders, and he started to massage the muscles in my neck and shoulders. God it felt so good. Especially since my neck was a bit stiff from the blowjob.

"Lie still, Nat. Relax, and let me please you this time."

What choice did I have? So, I did as he asked. If I weren't so turned on, I might have fallen asleep, it felt that good. But under the circumstances, there was no way I was dozing off. Not with a naked man sitting on my bare ass, with the residual taste of cum still on my tongue.

Finally, his hands descended down my spine, massaging the muscles along the sides of my backbone, until they rested on my ass.

"Hmmm, Nat, you have a great little ass. So tight and round. Just the way I like it."

Oh yes, I thought. That's it Joey. Just keep talking like that, and I'll let you do anything. But damned if his hands didn't feel great. Still, I needed so much more than a massage, and he knew it. I guess he was just biding his time, so he could recover from his earlier orgasm. Anyway, when I felt his hands along the insides of my thighs, I almost screamed. I couldn't wait any longer. So, I gave him another one of my patented subtle little hints. I got up on my knees, spreading my thighs wide apart in the process.

I know how wet I must have been. I could feel the cool air against my damp pussy as the position of my thighs opened me like a flower. His hands gripped my thighs, and suddenly I felt his nose nuzzling into the crevice of my upturned ass. When his tongue touched my clit, I thought I would die. I literally screamed out to him, and pushed back with my hips and hands, pressing my dripping pussy directly against his face.

And then he began to eat me out from behind, with me still on my knees like the little slut I rapidly becoming. Jesus, it was almost too much to bear. I squirmed and moaned, but he held me tightly against his mouth as his tongue, fingers, and lips teased and tortured me. Finally, my movements made it too hard for him to follow, so he pulled me to my knees again and slid beneath me, allowing me to straddle his face. His tongue was driving me to the edge of orgasm, and when he started fingering me, I knew I was there. My thighs tightened around his head, as I bit my lower lip and rode out the breaking wave. As the contractions shuddered through me, he buried several fingers inside at exactly the right time, giving my pussy something to squeeze even as his tongue continued the assault. God he was relentless.

Once my orgasm was through, I pushed his hand away, groaning as my stuffed pussy was suddenly emptied again. I rolled over onto my back, panting as I tried to control the after-effects of my climax. Thing is, I have to have a little break between climaxes. So when he looked at me with a confused look on his face, I explained it to him.

"Give me a minute," I said. "I can't stand to be touched right after I come."

He moved over and on top of me, and we started to kiss once again. As we kissed, I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him down on me. I felt his dick lying length-wise along my slit. Every now and then, he'd tighten up, his cock pushing against me. I thought I would pass out from the anticipation of having him inside me. So with an urgent little cry, I took his cock in my hand and pressed the thick head directly into my opening.

He held back for a moment, testing the tightness of my pussy as the head worked its way inside for the first time. My pussy was still twitching from my previous orgasm, but I had recovered enough to take him all the way inside. I continued to hold his cock as he pushed another inch inside.

"Oh God, this feels so good," I whispered. "Give me a little more . . . oh yeah, that's it."

He pushed a little more, and then he was all the way inside. God it was amazing. Honestly, I'd like to say that it was the biggest cock I'd ever had, but that wouldn't quite be true. Like I said before, Dan really has a pretty big cock. In fact, he's probably a little bigger than Joey. Still, it felt great. Thing is, as long as it's nice and thick, I don't mind at all.

Anyway, I must have felt pretty good to Joey. He started moaning right away, telling me how hot and tight I was. And then he started to move. Long slow strokes, in and out, in and out. Faster, I told him. That's it. Now a little harder. Oh yeah, he was catching on fast. Before long, he was really giving it to me. I locked my legs around him, to give me something to push back against, and we settled into this wild, hard fuck that went on and on and on. Jesus, I never expected this. He was literally fucking me to death. Quite frankly, I wasn't used to this kind of pace, and before long I couldn't push like I wanted to. I guess he could tell, cause he told me just to lay still, and let him do all the work.

So I put my feet back on the mattress and opened my legs as wide as they could go. Joey was holding himself above me, the muscles of his upper arms and shoulders hard and tight with the effort. I think I came twice as he fucked me that way; the first time I was holding onto those strong powerful arms, feeling the force of his thrusts throughout my body as well as his. The second time was when I wrapped both hands around his cock as he drove inside me. Usually, this move makes Dan come within minutes, and he always said it drove him absolutely crazy. Yeah, that's one of my best moves. Plus, I can rub my clit just the way I need it. But Joey just kept on fucking me.

Still, something else was happening to me. Before this, sex had always been about love. Even though Dan has a really great cock, more often than not, we made love in a tender and slow manner. I'd come all right, since he never neglected my clit during sex, but we never fucked like this. Not like this. This was fucking - pure and simple. Joey was treating me like a piece of meat, and God help me, I'd never been so happy in my life. It was exactly what I needed. I know I loved him, and I knew I'd loved him long before I even met Dan, but still, this was something different.

Maybe we fucked that way because we were cheating. I'd like to think that it was more than that though. Whatever it was, I came a third time when he flipped me onto my stomach and started pounding away from behind. God it was so violent. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, and I could barely breathe. All I could do was gasp these incoherent little cries. My legs ached, and my pussy was literally on fire. I could tell how swollen I was when he fell out once, and had to push back inside. I thought I was being split into.

Not long after that, he asked me if I wanted to keep going. Since I still couldn't talk, I shook my head no. But I wanted him to come. God help me, I needed him to come. He started slowing up, like he was about to stop, but I grabbed him, and whispered no.

"Just finish," I begged him, finally finding words. "Please." I knew he needed more, so once again I reached behind me, and started playing with his balls and the base of his cock as he started fucking me once again. Only this time, I started talking to him too.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me, fuck my tight little pussy. C'mon, I know you want me. I know you want to come in me, don't you Joey? C'mon, do it. Harder, baby, that's it. You can't hurt me, just fuck me!"

By now I was almost screaming the obscenities at him. It would have been funny if I didn't actually mean everything I was saying. No matter what he chose to do at that moment, I would have welcomed it. No matter what it was.

Well, that's all it took. Finally, his willpower was exhausted. With a yell, he leaned into me, shoving his cock all the way inside, and held it there as he came deep inside my tortured little pussy. He held perfectly still as spurt after spurt emptied inside of me. Finally, he collapsed onto my back, his softening cock slipping from my cum-filled pussy with ease. I could feel his semen leak from me, pooling beneath me on the sheets.

Later, as we showered and dressed, he asked me what I wanted to do.

"About what?" I asked.

"Well, about us. And about Dan and Jill. I love you Nat, don't you know that?"

Yeah, I knew it. Still, I didn't know what I wanted to do at that moment. Honestly, I still loved my husband, though I didn't want to say that to Joey.

"Let's just see how things go, okay? I think we both need to think about this first. It's not like we've had much time to think it over, have we?"

He looked disappointed. I guess he expected me to leave with him on the spot.

"Yeah, you're right," he said quietly as he tucked his shirt back in his pants. "So what do you want to do?"