Faithless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, and playfully grabbed his crotch. "I want to keep playing with this for a while first," I said half-jokingly. "Think you can handle fucking me on the side you stud?"

The somber mood lifted, as he smiled and made a grab at my ass. "I thought I did a pretty good job handling you. Seems you were the one that cried uncle."

I put on my best look of indignation. "I did no such thing," I said, taking a playful swing at his shoulder. "Just wait 'til I get my legs around you next time, and we'll see who cries uncle first."

Luckily I beat Dan home. In fact, by the time he came in, I was pretending to be asleep in bed, praying that he wouldn't want to have sex. I was so sore I didn't think I could have done it. Plus, between my bruises and the redness around my pussy and the inside of my thighs, I looked a mess down there. Thankfully, he ignored me, and climbed in beside me, falling asleep in minutes.

I didn't sleep that night. As I lay there, all I could think of was Joey. I wanted him so much that I cried a few times, silent tears wetting my pillow case as my husband slept next to me. I wish I could say I feel guilty for cheating, but I can't. I don't feel the need to lie, since you don't know me at all. Like I said, all I want to do is tell the truth, no matter how ugly that truth may be.

So now you know my secret. At least one secret anyway. Believe or not, there are more - lots more. Maybe I'll tell you about them later. I'm still with Dan, and I'm still fucking Joey too. Honestly, I don't want to lose either one right now. Sometimes, I want the tender loving of my husband, but other times, I want the relentless fucking my lover gives me. What's weird is, I love them both so much. And I don't want to have to choose.

I'd like to believe that Joey and I would have married if we had fucked that night on his bed long ago, and that I would be happy and content to be with him alone for the rest of my life. But I wonder. I wonder if I had married Joey, would I have cheated on him with a man like Dan, a man that offers another side to love, a side Joey doesn't have? Maybe I'm just doomed to be a faithless wife, a wife that has to cheat, no matter how genuine, how faithful, how attentive, or how loving any husband would be.

Oh well, best I don't dwell on that. But before I go, let me say one thing more. Thanks for sticking with me through this. I really hope that some of you enjoyed reading about me, and about the new direction my life has taken lately. Thing is, I enjoyed writing this even more than I thought I would. Want to know where I am right now? Well, I'm still typing on the computer, sitting here in soaking wet panties and nothing else, as my husband sleeps upstairs. He knows I've really gotten into the internet, but he has no idea how deeply I'm involved in its seedier side. But God it's like no other rush I've had since I started fucking Joey. And like Joey, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. So stick around, maybe I'll sit down again, and tell you some more of my secrets. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Just wait, cause if you have a little faith, anything - anything at all - could happen.

Still wet and always willing,
Natalie


Please take the time to vote on my story, and especially to tell me what you thought about my adventures. I'm brand new at this, and it took me sometime to work up enough courage to actually submit my story. I can't wait to hear from you!